Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Amid a thread crippled with cat pictures, Day Crew remain secluded and safe to live their lavish lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
somebody give me some comic recommendations. i'm reading planetary and might read doom patrol. just read bitch planet vol 1 which was v good!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Saqr posted:

Retard suburban middle class white republicans are still retard middle class retard white republicans no matter how much money and milquetoast you throw at them. what a loving shock.

eradicate all biological scum

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ahhaahahaha

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm imaging all those eyes make the gooey crackling sound eyes can make when you just wake up

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The Gang That Forgot To Read The Wikipedia Article For "Shooting Straight" But Insists That's What They've Been Doing The Whole Time

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Al-Saqr posted:

Retard suburban middle class white republicans are still retard middle class retard white republicans no matter how much money and milquetoast you throw at them. what a loving shock.

Lol didn't want those votes anyway

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

truly this will motivate the base

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

i don't want people to die. i just want their assholes to get shot so bad they can't poop right anymore.

ya and then they get addicted to poop doping and then start craving poop and then they will understand what its like to be an addict but with an affinity for poop instead of opioids

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Doubling down on nothing matters hasn't failed me yet!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

triple sulk posted:

lol at the dude who willingly moved to wi/paul ryan's district to try and run against paul ryan

he's gonna give paul ryan a noogie on TV and win by 30 points

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol at these fresh pics because those will turn into infected garbage unless you keep your arm elevated for two weeks minimum

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Yeah that guy is gonna trounce Nehlen next year

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

im announcing a formation of a new party, tha shitwad party. can't do any worse

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

OhFunny posted:

Doubling down on nothing matters hasn't failed me yet!

Nothing Matters 2018

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Vox Nihili posted:

i keep telling people it was better than episode VII but they wont believe me, they cant believe me...

its smelly stinky bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/GH3_NYC/status/877348623473922049

:thunk:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Remember: never expect anything good at all

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

not enough... to my bank account

its such a fuckin waste of money

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Donald Trump jr will run for president at some point fyi

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Amid a thread crippled with cat pictures, Day Crew remain secluded and safe to live their lavish lives.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

wow. sick burn bro.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

somebody give me some comic recommendations. i'm reading planetary and might read doom patrol. just read bitch planet vol 1 which was v good!

i don't read western comics anymore lol i just don't have the money to buy that poo poo

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i wonder if theyve learned that a strategy that relies on getting people who normally vote republican to switch is never ever going to work

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Oh dear I haven't considered how bad they're taking it in the suckzone.

E: lol they'll come in to share their lovely ideas regardless

FAUXTON has issued a correction as of 03:22 on Jun 21, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
like when will the DNC learn that these shitheads HATE them and every weak and poor person no matter WHAT you promise them? like you cant expect a retard white calvinists wahhabists to be convinced when you send them millions of dollars & a milquetoast heathen jewish guy, when they will gladly vote for a shriveled old hag who hates gays and hates poors having healthcare. what were they thinking?!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/877349104845717504

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rear end cobra posted:

Remember: never expect anything

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

Remember: never expect anything good at all

on the contrary, my life is pretty good and yet i somehow voted for hillary clinton

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
it's actually not that bad

I mean the last congressional election in the district was R+20, now it's what R+2?

I mean there isn't a substantial difference between winning by D+0.5 or losing by R+2 in terms of predicting 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcxeEw-41_w

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

did they run a progressive or centrist in SC

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

logikv9 posted:

Donald Trump jr will run for president at some point fyi

assuming the pubs dont win enough to constconvent in 2018 and change the rules so emperor trump can just hand the seat over to his son

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al! posted:

atrus-t me on this one, d'nothing happened

I see what you did there

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
Funny how DNC puts no money in KS or SC and by doing nothing ends up doing better than GA where they poured millions of dollars into.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trump should troll the democrats by promoting another suburban republic rep into a cabinet position

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

might even be as high as six points tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

rear end cobra posted:

Super Mario Odyssey for the Nintendo Switch will be out in October

I'm more excited for Fire Emblem Warriors. I haven't played a Warriors game in awhile, and FEW looks anime af

• Locked thread