Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

all media is a giant perverse incentive to trump at this point and, folks, that's not good. it's bad.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/877139497212932097

The problem is that these polls keep underestimating the "yeah I don't want to tell the pollster I'm gonna vote for the guy who will gently caress blacks the most"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

all media is a giant perverse incentive to trump at this point and, folks, that's not good. it's bad.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/877139497212932097

hahahahaha

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oops they spent the $300 million from the endorsement trying to win ted cruz's seat with a literal antique carpetbag on loan from a goldman sachs executive's private collection

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Yinlock posted:

he attributes every gop victory entirely to himself

Is he wrong though

Doesn't this all go back to the "secret Muslim" radicalization that he was at the forefront of

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
whose mine is it anyway, where everything's made and the coals don't matter

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Concerned Citizen posted:

someone just make a bot that automatically pastes trump tweets to this thread

*looks at Triple Sulk*

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

brugroffil posted:

The worst part of this to me is that all of the maga shitheads get to continue to be smug assholes.

well, yeah, they won

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

zegermans posted:

The problem is that these polls keep underestimating the "yeah I don't want to tell the pollster I'm gonna vote for the guy who will gently caress blacks the most"

This result was perfectly within the polls.

So what i am saying: shut up zegermans

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

emeril lagasse: Oh hey let's cut to some world trade center footage adios folks EMERiL LIVE BAND

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zegermans posted:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
nitecrew shrugbox

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

zegermans posted:

So what we've learned from this race is neither branch of the democratic party knows how to win anything because they both hate each other. Meanwhile Republicans continue to vote lockstep.

Yes.That and 2018 and 2020 wont be easy and stop believing the media narrative that TRUMP! is finished.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
that was also a good spontaneous trump chant

i really love spontaneous trump chants
timestamp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0&t=938s

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

dccc: "the end is nigh, we have lost (so dont vote today, thanks)

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/877362988658737153

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thatim posted:

This result was perfectly within the polls.

So what i am saying: shut up zegermans

Trump seems to always grab the lower bounds of the margin of error

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

fknlo posted:

So the next big scheduled thing is AHCA getting rammed through next week and millions losing healthcare, correct?

I think it's got to go back to congress so they can pee on it some more. Not sure how much they will pee or if it's just a procedural pissing once it passes in the senate.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Montasque posted:

Yes.That and 2018 and 2020 wont be easy and stop believing the media narrative that TRUMP! is finished.

The media narrative won't even be on your side by 2018

Welcome to wartime with the Big 6

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well maybe next time politics as usual will work, gotta keep believing in that system fam

nearly all progressive economic and political movement in this country has been a result of violence or the threat of violence by the disenfranchised

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zegermans posted:

the orb has many powers

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/877365496244572160

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Is he wrong though

Doesn't this all go back to the "secret Muslim" radicalization that he was at the forefront of

nah fox news brainwashing is the only reason he's accomplished anything

he hijacked ted cruz's master plan at the last second

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

zegermans posted:

Always?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Omg reps won Georgia 6, newts old Seat.

Democrapssss

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
Hahaha

"Cruz, R-Texas, told Levin. "I think what you would end up with is people grandstanding for the cameras and drawing lines in the sand and shooting at each other, and we wouldn't get there."

When do they vote on being able to conceal carry in congress?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

trump grabbing at low things

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lower in this case meaning bad for us, I guess in his case he's getting the upper margin

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Yinlock posted:

nah fox news brainwashing is the only reason he's accomplished anything

he hijacked ted cruz's master plan at the last second

Ted Cruz's master plan was already nullified when the GOP made Florida the first WTA state and a 99-delegate whopper back at the 2014 rules committee

Oh

Whoops

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

trump likes to grab the lower margin tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4c-rSmBjEw

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Thoatse posted:

nitecrew shrugbox

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

well maybe next time politics as usual will work, gotta keep believing in that system fam

nearly all progressive economic and political movement in this country has been a result of violence or the threat of violence by the disenfranchised

So our next victory is going to be the AHCA passing? Because honestly that's the only way we can get more violent as a nation and people

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Baloogan posted:

that was also a good spontaneous trump chant

i really love spontaneous trump chants
timestamp:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUPWb_TKS0&t=938s

https://twitter.com/daveleifer/status/877365690453438465

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Jazerus posted:

the orb has many powers

And so long as Spicy keeps eating a pound of Orb-It every day the power is unstoppable

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogamania has taken over america

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fknlo posted:

So the next big scheduled thing is AHCA getting rammed through next week and millions losing healthcare, correct?

extremely correct

how u like dem death panels

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This thread is devolving almost as fast as the election night thread into sniping about whose fault it all is

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Office Pig posted:

dccc: "the end is nigh, we have lost (so dont vote today, thanks)

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/877362988658737153

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fknlo posted:

yeah but that's actually a good thing because the ACA is an insurance payoff and this way we'll get single payer and plus did I mention I'm too white to have this affect me?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
lol I just noticed that statue of 'murica snip0r is wearing a punisher poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

• Locked thread