Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Venom Snake posted:

A dying empire lead by the dumbest man to ever hold government in the western hemisphere. His own party he drives ever deeper into insanity and all the opposition can do is stand there and wring their hands about not wanting to be too radical

the death of satire is beautiful in its own way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

A dying empire lead by the dumbest man to ever hold government in the western hemisphere. His own party he drives ever deeper into insanity and all the opposition can do is stand there and wring their hands about not wanting to be too radical

god bless the 2 party system

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only silver lining here is that eventually the current leadership of the dems will discredit themselves to the point were virgil texas will win the 2020 dem primary

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

dems will double down on centrism and then lose enough seats for the republicans to bring back slavery

and they defended hillary's prison slavery

:thunk:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

it really is incredible how much of the shithole we are currently in is because of the abject idiocy of the democratic party

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Venom Snake posted:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey if u want somethin n i c e to watch have i got a link for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPucizkWJ9o

the freshest bradlyquest remix just cut

feels like dyin, cloud

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

*led

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Venom Snake posted:

The only silver lining here is that eventually the current leadership of the dems will discredit themselves to the point were virgil texas will win the 2020 dem primary

virgil / trump debate would be literally the best thing put to video in the history of the human race

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
look upon my freedomworks, ye mighty, and despair

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I dated this woman for maybe two months who smoked pot non-stop. like, we both smoked like a pack a day of cigarettes and she was always hitting a one-hitter every time we smoked cigs. she got fired from her job and needed gas money, so I gave her fifteen bux and she spent it on weed. which was the end but in the middle there, we were sitting on the couch watching one of those ghost hunter shows and she was smoking up and she turned to me and said "you think i'm a wastoid, don't you?" serious as can be she said "wastoid." and the terrible thing was I did. I thought she was a wastoid.

anyway, I quit smoking and she's now living in Portland (of course!) and is like some new age midwife or something I dunno.

wastoid lol

good night, thread!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Lol the same company who staff half of trumps administration are giving the DNC campaign advice:-

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/877362988658737153

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Venom Snake posted:

yeah but have you considered tax credits based on scaling income brackets and number of depending children under the age of 18, halved if under the age of 26

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lost Highway in 20 minutes! Only on nitecrew chat! http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Be there or be low energy :sad:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

not to break up the puddles pity party here, but ossoff did, at the very least, narrow a 20 point gap to 4 points. I mean, i got to look at some kind of silver lining lest I robin williams myself

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

hey if u want somethin n i c e to watch have i got a link for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPucizkWJ9o

the freshest bradlyquest remix just cut

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

dems will double down on centrism and then lose enough seats for the republicans to bring back slavery

and they defended hillary's prison slavery

:thunk:

The only ethical prison slavery is bernies prison slavery

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Lastgirl posted:

trvth is garbage to fvcktards like yov

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I wanna see the republicans get rid of minimum wage in the interest of deregulation and to help small business owners

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
like i think life should be fair and equitable and infrastructure needs to be paid for by people who benefit from it most but i'm white and rich so if the fat white people who think they're rich because they're underwater on a loan for a bowrider wanna keep lowering my taxes and then whispering to their spouse in the middle of the night that they don't know how they're going to be able to afford health insurance but goddamn do they hate muslims, i mean okay whatev

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i would debate trump

my opening statement would be me bending over and presenting a tattoo of a screaming trump face around my butthole so i can fart and make it look like hes talking and then id do a very convincing ventriloquism act

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
If we end up involving ourselves in a pointless foreign war just in time for the anniversary of the 1917 October revolution then lol

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

its official math is dead and stem is bad

math is alive and owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rudzYPHuewc

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

hey hey hey, vote DSA every day

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i think this world needs less steel

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Flavius Belisarius posted:

hahaha turn on ur monitor biiiiiiittccch

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

pathetic little tramp posted:

like i think life should be fair and equitable and infrastructure needs to be paid for by people who benefit from it most but i'm white and rich so if the fat white people who think they're rich because they're underwater on a loan for a bowrider wanna keep lowering my taxes and then whispering to their spouse in the middle of the night that they don't know how they're going to be able to afford health insurance but goddamn do they hate muslims, i mean okay whatev

why do all your posts start with 

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
[bill cosby walking out of court voice]:

change my name posted:

hey hey hey, vote DSA every day

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

MariusLecter posted:

The only ethical prison slavery is bernies prison slavery
it's ethical because he never had any

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
potheads are no different from alcoholics, addictive tendencies can be dangerous to your health and life

stay safe dead gay forum users

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

Lost Highway in 20 minutes! Only on nitecrew chat! http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Be there or be low energy :sad:

dick laurent is dead

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Baloogan posted:

dango dango dango dango dango daikazoku

big dango family

big donger family

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Orkin Mang posted:

i think this world needs less steel

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bump_fn posted:

potheads are no different from alcoholics, addictive tendencies can be dangerous to your health and life

stay safe dead gay forum users

stfu

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

C-Euro posted:

Yo we have Hawaii goons in this thread right

If I'm going to be walking/hiking around Big Island do you think I'll want actual pants to cover my legs or something, it's gonna be upper 80s the whole time and don't wanna pack pants I'm not going to wear

walk into the volcano and free yourself of this trumpist mortal coil

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ur ok lastgril.ur oook. im been drinking this fine thing,afetrnoon

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

mormonpartyboat posted:

[bill cosby walking out of court voice]:

"his power's back"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

lol at first I'd wave off the possibility of chapo trap presidency... but this world... who the hell knows

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i wonder if anyones addicted to farts
probly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Turdfuzz posted:

i wonder if anyones addicted to farts
probly