Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
how many people in the eastern bloc are killed each year by music-related stray bullets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I believe Internet/YouTube comment section etiquette now holds that I should post a violent, unhinged ethnic insult directed at u and all Albanians, the mongrel dogs that they are

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Serbian Christmas best Christmas;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CimKkt4sle0

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
p sure once they cleanse the earth of all non-whites the pepes gonna turn on redheads next so that guy was on borrowed time anyway

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Seriously though I've seen goons post comments to the effect of, like, what would happen if the alt-right messed with the wrong people at the wrong time -- and the answer to the first question is apparently "a stabbing" and the answer to the second question is apparently "Armenians."

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Extreme Chilling with my bros just popping off shotgun shots casually

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gravy Jones posted:

p sure once they cleanse the earth of all non-whites the pepes gonna turn on redheads next so that guy was on borrowed time anyway

It'll actually be a civil war between Aryanists and redhead fetishists.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Also one of the truisms of violence is that those who engage in it attract it, and on a long enough timeline they will meet someone who is meaner, more aggressive and violent than they are. Which is why getting into violent confrontations with strangers is a bad idea especially for suburban white boys.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Should've stabbed him more.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Rip seth rogan

Montasque posted:

Cenk to join the alt-right in street fights against the Armenian hordes.

:eyepop:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Gravy Jones posted:

Less jokingly, this dilemma was part of why the Generalplan Ost had its (fuzzy, poorly thought-out) end goal of establishing a border somewhere near the Urals, so there would always be a place to go find asiatics to fight since their philosophy was predicated on war being a good and necessary element of proper Aryan civilization.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

Rip seth rogan

:eyepop:

rip in peace spencer hall

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/877269842893688835

Lets see what Shane's old BFF Gavin is up to...

Oh...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
that fuckin image

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Also one of the truisms of violence is that those who engage in it attract it, and on a long enough timeline they will meet someone who is meaner, more aggressive and violent than they are. Which is why getting into violent confrontations with strangers is a bad idea especially for suburban white boys.

So what you're saying is if you live by the sword you ....something?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

The comments... it's a lot of this:

Ironic HITLER LOVE will/has turned into real HITLER LOVE.

Look Who's Back nailed it.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

The poo poo above is why I made this thread in the first place. The far-right is moving to neutralize the main stream media and youtube has become their chief platform.

Unfortunately Youtube is also used by a lot of young children, and I'm afraid WHAT these kids will grow up to be. They are the first living generation not to have a direct family member involved in World War 2.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Should've stabbed him more.

tbf they probablyalmost certainly had no idea who he was

Doc Hawkins has issued a correction as of 00:53 on Jun 21, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Montasque posted:

The poo poo above is why I made this thread in the first place. The far-right is moving to neutralize the main stream media and youtube has become their chief platform.

Unfortunately Youtube is also used by a lot of young children, and I'm afraid WHAT these kids will grow up to be. They are the first living generation not to have a direct family member involved in World War 2.

when i was in grade school kids were mostly into nirvana, and now everyone's hooked on heroin so this theory checks out.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

that fuckin image

hes really owning that picture where he looks like a cross-eyed convict

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

We all laugh, and chuckle, downing our designer drugs, fat off the excess of our times...

Then we go to sit down in a small outdoors cafe and this happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

It's happening!

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Montasque posted:

We all laugh, and chuckle, downing our designer drugs, fat off the excess of our times...

Then we go to sit down in a small outdoors cafe and this happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

It's happening!

it's true that there has been a bizarre resurgence of nutters

but otoh their most prominent leader in the industrialized west is such an obviously incompetent buffoon that irreparable damage is probably being done to any future support they might otherwise have garnered

so absent a war (yes he will likely escalate / cause / stumble into one) we may be out of the woods after four (impossibly long, tortured, embarrassing) years

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Annual Prophet posted:

it's true that there has been a bizarre resurgence of nutters

It probably really is the internets fault.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

comingafteryouall posted:

whats up with the alt-right getting owned in parking garages?

There's a pretty obvious explanation, they only ever visit places with parking lots. The shops, a diner, or a sports bar in the quiet, nice, outer suburbs.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Tokamak posted:

There's a pretty obvious explanation, they only ever visit places with parking lots. The shops, a diner, or a sports bar in the quiet, nice, outer suburbs.

nah, they're specifically parking garages. I'm just basing this off the video of the alt-righters riding in the back of a truck and dropping the phone that's recording and this dude being stabbed.

probably just there being a lot of people in parking garages to harass, and no where to really escape to quickly if you harass the wrong person

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Well they aren't going to start poo poo until they are already in the process of leaving.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Montasque posted:

Ehhhhhh, I don't know if kids really read youtube comments, or watch inspirational refugee videos for that matter.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

comingafteryouall posted:

nah, they're specifically parking garages. I'm just basing this off the video of the alt-righters riding in the back of a truck and dropping the phone that's recording and this dude being stabbed.

probably just there being a lot of people in parking garages to harass, and no where to really escape to quickly if you harass the wrong person

thats whats im wondering about, are they just being shady as gently caress and hanging out in parking garages or are they just so loving beta that they attract surly parking garage dwellers

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

You are forgetting the videos of alt-right groups walking away from confrontations they start. They see a smaller group they can pick on and try to start poo poo, only for it to escalate to a point where they feel uncomfortable and they run away. For example African-Americans in a bar, or some youth in a park. The car (or taxi) is the place where they aren't able to put any distance between themselves and the agitated party, and is the last opportunity to send them a message.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

There is nothing more Serbian.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Armenian food is really good

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/877305359295053824
I've never seen someone smile so big.

Also, unsurprisingly, they started a wesearchr for him with a goal of $125,000 and a full year to reach that goal, so uhhh...

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/877305359295053824
I've never seen someone smile so big.

Also, unsurprisingly, they started a wesearchr for him with a goal of $125,000 and a full year to reach that goal, so uhhh...

Good. Every dollar donated is a drain from any real organizing force.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

is she using mac makeup?
tfw when racists are perfectly comfortable using products that are designed for the people they want to exterminate

her foundation game is still on fleek tho', so who is her makeup artist?

doubtful, MAC is generally more thicker and bolder and has better color quality so more expensive. I prefer sephora but MAC has nice eyeshadow colors to mix with foundation from sephora

This make up game she running has to be Almay, and thats fkn dire :chloe:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Buy him a haircut

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
A preliminary investigation revealed as the victim was attempting to exit parking Structure 8 – 215 Colorado Ave, the victim drove up behind the suspect vehicle, which was at the pay station. The suspect vehicle was occupied by 2 male suspects. The victim and suspects got into an argument that continued as both vehicles pulled out of the parking structure and allegedly resulted in a minor traffic collision. The vehicles continued westbound on Colorado Avenue. As the vehicles reached the 100 block of Colorado Blvd., the victim’s vehicle abruptly stopped in front of the suspect vehicle. The victim and suspects exited their vehicles and confront each other in the roadway. One of the suspects stabbed the victim and a fight ensued during which the victim is stabbed multiple times. The suspects returned to their vehicle and fled the location.

-- Police

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

it would be cool if trump visited the ginger guy who got owned by the knife and tried to heal him with his hands like some medieval king

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

it would be cool if trump visited the ginger guy who got owned by the knife and tried to heal him with his hands like some medieval king

healing piss

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the orb will provide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"I read about this in a book Bruce gave me."