Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

trump is potus and gop keep on winning and winning, maths is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
turdfartzz

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
anyway, i had a dream about jeb! that i want to tell you about. i woke up in jeb!'s living room, blood pouring from my mouth, with no idea who i was or how i got there. it was like that scene in 'candyman' where virginia madsen passes out and wakes up in an apartment with a headless dog. anyway, i was raving like a lunatic and spewing blood all over jeb! and columba. they didn't enjoy this and quickly ran away to a friends house. a friend of mine showed up and said we needed to get the h*ck out of there, so we peeled out in his truck blasting heavy metal and yeehaw'ing. we only got a few blocks before we flipped the truck and crashed into another car and destroyed a shed in somebody's front yard. the front door of the house opens, and there's jeb! again. he was terrified. i think columba tried to stab me, but i'm not sure, she seems nice. and that's all, thanks for listening.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

consumed by normies posted:

lf was full of anime, it was the worst thing about it

Anime will set us free conrad CBN

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i drvuo ve through indian a today and saw twice as meny bernie stickers as trump` strikers

barren would have won

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

this 1 is 4 day crew when they wake up

entropy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei was pretty good

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love hairy vaginas

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

maggot master

maggot master

maggot master

Orkin Mang posted:

i love hairy vaginas

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Orkin Mang posted:

i love hairy vaginas

they're cozier

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i cant close my wind ow cause my cat is sleepin there help

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

wtf charlotte bobcats? i thought they changed the name back to the hornets a couple years ago and de hipsterized my hornets t shirt i had from when i's a kid

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Alabama? More loke AlaDEADa

Checkmate LIEberals yall cant even drown in ur own living room and dont even get impaled by telephone poles :smug:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

no its the contrast with the rest of the bitch. It is Time to Slay

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

pdf souds interesting. what is their deity?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

bump_fn posted:

i cant close my wind ow cause my cat is sleepin there help

but its nice ow

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
@animewithfarts

https://twitter.com/animewithfarts/status/776278565784588288

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

please encrypt my vote using only homoerotic encryption ty

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a hairy dark vagina on a brunette woman. its splendid

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so I always get my Saudi royalty mixed up, which inbred failson got the promotion? This one's the Kush of the Salaman family right? Generic loser who got all the nice jobs from dad but no one gave a poo poo who he was because he contributed nothing of value until his dad got the throne?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

pdf souds interesting. what is their deity?

HAIL ADOBE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the thilcc mr crab mem

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

idk why the gently caress them deesy folks do it i just think jams sound hotter with worrying tones and doubtful beats

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

i just masturbated to the beats on this and my dick is raw

A++++++++ would jerk off to again

i hope your dick is o k bear :ohdear:

glad u dig it :3:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sexpig by night posted:

so I always get my Saudi royalty mixed up, which inbred failson got the promotion? This one's the Kush of the Salaman family right? Generic loser who got all the nice jobs from dad but no one gave a poo poo who he was because he contributed nothing of value until his dad got the throne?

ah yes, i ordered the meatloaf

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Washington Post posted:

President Trump’s budget calls for sharply reducing funding for programs that shelter the poor and combat homelessness — with a notable exception: It leaves intact a type of federal housing subsidy that is paid directly to private landlords.

One of those landlords is Trump himself, who earns millions of dollars each year as a part-owner of Starrett City, the nation’s largest subsidized housing complex. Trump’s 4 percent stake in the Brooklyn complex earned him at least $5 million between January of last year and April 15, according to his recent financial disclosure.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Is that weedlordbonerhitler?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
wtf ahy is ther ea anime but

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ckwiesr posted:

Is that weedlordbonerhitler?

That's his brother weedpope

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

i love how everybody started talkin about farts after i posted me playin my synthesizer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

h
hhhoooolllllyyyy sssshhhiiiitttt i gotta collaborate on some video art with cuttlefeesh

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i hope your dick is o k bear :ohdear:

glad u dig it :3:

guys u gotta get on the brad train he knows what's up in cool beats n stuff

speaking of which i need some new chillwave/relaxing beats to listen to. i usually tune to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_f6sAM8DZY

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

h

hhhoooolllllyyyy sssshhhiiiitttt i gotta collaborate on some video art with cuttlefeesh

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

bump_fn posted:

wtf ahy is ther ea anime but

rootin tootin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

C-Euro posted:

OK fine no pants in Hawaii then, sheesh

been there a couple times pants were not really necessary unless you wanted to wear pants in the eve

• Locked thread