Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

wait no wrong cameron i canot remember names anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

NecroMonster posted:

loving stuck with lovely movies about giant cat faced weirdos instead of getting a proper battle angel movie from david cam i hope the world dies before another poo poo avatar movie poops out of cam's 3d butt

man a battle angel alita movie would be rad.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

stuck watcing blue idiots tentacle mate with random animals instead of getting to watch alita/gally wreck the total gently caress out of some evil cyborgs while everyone questions they humanity

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/sopandeb/status/877163492696088576

did we see this earlier

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

who gives a poo poo about this? how is this going to affect anyone's life at all?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

pence's favorite part of avatar is when tyhey gently caress the horses

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Scent of Worf posted:

who gives a poo poo about this? how is this going to affect anyone's life at all?

haha, yeah, kind of stuck in this mode of thought right now!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Orkin Mang posted:

dont jinx, retard. hahahaha. im drinking lastgirl. is that perosn in ur avatar who? i dont know. itlook s like zooman deschanel but it isnt quite. she ought tobe poisoned

pati yang

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

panzer kunst vs stupid loving aliems

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

rear end cobra posted:

Wake up live is so loving good

yeah one of my best calls on concerts to go to was going to see them on the funeral tour when they would open with it in medium sized venues

seeing a dozen dough faced autists screaming OHHHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHHHHH out in full force unison to kick off a show

mmmmm

:discourse:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

That steelworker guy already raised 100k in his first day of campaigning:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/338709-dem-who-launched-bid-against-paul-ryan-raises-100k-in-first-day-of-campaign?rnd=1498014906

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'd have much rather had an adaptation of my favorite piece of cyberpunk ever than a movie about how it takes a white man to save a bunch of natives from other white men

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

so people actually thought ossof was going to win

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the mans name is ossof its georgia

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i didn't know what to expect, but i gotta say i really didn't expect a gently caress up quite so spectacular

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Scent of Worf posted:

and sorry this wasn't really directed at you Rocks

just really tired of these worthless media types making a big deal out of every little thing coming out of this retarded trump administration

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i am bitter about james cameron making avatar instead of battle angel

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NecroMonster posted:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437086/

:confused:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:patriot:

when the revolution begins busloads of marxist millenial fash bashers will bust through the gates of mar-a-lago and....beat trumps golf record. Gonna go nuclear with that poo poo, he'll tantrum so hard he'll turn into a little golden orb of piss, like dougie in twin peaks, and then some one armed ghost dude will be like lol u suck and throw him in the interdemensional garbage

:unsmigghh:

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Trip report from northern Kansas and southern Nebraska:

- One town has so little money for infrastructure that the pavement has worn away from most of their streets, revealing the old cobblestone roads beneath. Instead of raising money and fixing them, they renamed their annual carnival "Cobblestone Fest."

- Corporate farming has bought up a huge amount of farmland and put windmills on them to cut energy costs. The locals have put up spray painted pressboard signs saying "windmills are ruining our view." Meanwhile their lawns are all full of old rusted junk.

- You still can't buy beer in Kansas on Sunday because Jesus said so, and the beer you can buy the other six days off the week is required by law to have less than 3.2% alcohol.

- It costs my in-laws $600 a year for tags for their car, and it costs $525 to enroll your kid in public school, and they're fine with that as long as taxes stay low.

- My in-laws are about to either lose their health insurance or not be able to afford premiums if the GOP plan passes. When my dad found them a plan that would save them $1000+ a month, they ignored him.

- According to whatever fountain of bullshit they get their information from, either my mother in law can't work or they will lose my father in law's social security. Even if that were true and they divorced and kept separate finances, Kansas would still consider them common law in six months time.

- Their kitchen is covered in "God Bless America" signage.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yeah, he gave it to Rodriguez to do.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Mobute/status/877392130293059584

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

I want to convert to PDF

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
video skips to important part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efuRzKQyhfc&t=2933s

Arms_Akimbo posted:

- One town has so little money for infrastructure that the pavement has worn away from most of their streets, revealing the old cobblestone roads beneath. Instead of raising money and fixing them, they renamed their annual carnival "Cobblestone Fest."

- Corporate farming has bought up a huge amount of farmland and put windmills on them to cut energy costs. The locals have put up spray painted pressboard signs saying "windmills are ruining our view." Meanwhile their lawns are all full of old rusted junk.

- You still can't buy beer in Kansas on Sunday because Jesus said so, and the beer you can buy the other six days off the week is required by law to have less than 3.2% alcohol.

- It costs my in-laws $600 a year for tags for their car, and it costs $525 to enroll your kid in public school, and they're fine with that as long as taxes stay low.

- My in-laws are about to either lose their health insurance or not be able to afford premiums if the GOP plan passes. When my dad found them a plan that would save them $1000+ a month, they ignored him.

- According to whatever fountain of bullshit they get their information from, either my mother in law can't work or they will lose my father in law's social security. Even if that were true and they divorced and kept separate finances, Kansas would still consider them common law in six months time.

nice trip report through the time machine back to feudalism

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

on some Vice facebook article about Cosby

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

a helpful bear posted:

why were you on public transit at 12:35AM eastern? are you a foreigner????

No comrade am not foreigner, am just lookink for the jamba juice yes. No this is not piss in this botttle is jist special tea, for my friend uh Dougold Zhump he is working there at the jamba

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I like Rodriguez but i don't totally trust him to make a good movie, the guy is hit or miss in my experience

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the gently caress is a mexican director gonna do make it about nachos and tacos? sheesh

bad hombres the lot of em

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

no

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/4everNeverTrump/status/877347891223732224

Trump broke her brain.

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/877307496611827712

https://twitter.com/Favstar_Bot/status/877336156563570689

Distant Chicken
Aug 15, 2007

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

roseasnne and reality don't have the most dependable of relationships

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

NecroMonster posted:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ww3 lookin good

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Arms_Akimbo posted:

this is the good stuff :guinness:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

NecroMonster posted:

roseasnne and reality don't have the most dependable of relationships

the truth is garbage to fucktards like you

*points to reality*

• Locked thread