Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Scent of Worf posted:

and sorry this wasn't really directed at you Rocks

just really tired of these worthless media types making a big deal out of every little thing coming out of this retarded trump administration

Wow looks like someone agrees with Bannon on this one but isn't as funny

Ed Balls got fatter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Typo posted:

man we are back in <year> again: the democrats can't win the government and the republicans can't govern

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Origami Dali posted:

as someone who grew up in poor rural blue collar america, the rosanne tv show was scary accurate

Everyone's fat except the lesbian daughter who peaces the gently caress out to college and greener pastures as soon as she's able, and then fat old pops drops dead and it turns out the lovely old mother was imagining she had a loving family all along in a desperate bid to write a chicken soup book

E: I saw like maybe 40 minutes of the show total in my entire life this may not be 100% accurate

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Origami Dali posted:

as someone who grew up in poor rural blue collar america, the rosanne tv show was scary accurate

It was like nothing else on television since All In the Family. I was raised on fried bologna and off brand mac and cheese, Roseanne was the show that taught me it was ok to laugh at myself.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Arms_Akimbo posted:

It was like nothing else on television since All In the Family. I was raised on fried bologna and off brand mac and cheese, Roseanne was the show that taught me it was ok to laugh at myself.

its time for u to...learn to kill

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Arms_Akimbo posted:

sounds like it taught you to be a cuck. #MAGA #POOP

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Venom Snake posted:

love that I cannot escape the endless nightmare of November 8th and my fate is tied to a party so insanely useless they can't mobilize against the fat piss president with a 36% approval rating

A living nightmare from which you cannot wake.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

As a kid i always knew there was something off about Roseanne. Her demeanor vaguely reminded me of a couple angry old ladies i actually knew in real life (who were also fat like her lmebo). Looks like my little kid instincts were right. Ok time to ding dong ditch spicer that old bitch lets see how he runs with his bowels weighted down by all that gum and piss

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/DC_Douglas/status/877373197456334848

The voice of Wesker wants you to #RESISIT!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Cincinnati had this thing, Brew-Haha, with a bunch of craft beers and comedians and Tom Arnold was the headliner. I wouldn't have gone but some friends were beer dorks and wanted to check it out. I'm sort of glad I went because it was hilarious how tragic a figure Tom Arnold was, just riffing about his marriage that dissolved twenty years ago while nobody laughed.

You can still watch them bicker on twitter

https://twitter.com/TheRealRoseanne/status/359449396661854209

There's a whole thread linked.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
for the youngsters here, Roseanne's national anthem performance was a Very Big Deal at the time and lots of people had Very Serious Opinions

like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mBVex8kosw&t=91s

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Tom Arnold still loves her and will always love her. He knows it and loving hates it.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

NecroMonster posted:

"I wrote for the roseanne show." - mark rosewater in every loving mtg article he's ever written

is that dude still head of development or whatever. i always liked his columns

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/359466662723981312

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

babypolis posted:

is that dude still head of development or whatever. i always liked his columns

yeah, he still works for wizards in some manner. Not sure exactly what he does anymore.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Currently entering stage 5: unable to do some activities because of Turmp

forum posting bec ... oming ... fragmented

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
holy poo poo I hate young keith olbermann even more than old keith olbermann, just look at em

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Arms_Akimbo posted:

- You still can't buy beer in Kansas on Sunday because Jesus said so, and the beer you can buy the other six days off the week is required by law to have less than 3.2% alcohol.

Jesus Cuntlicking Christ, no wonder why they're all shooting dope.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
i missed the weed page
was busy :350:

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Lastgirl posted:

d e o p e r a t i o n a l i z e

and face to

h y p e r n o r m a l i z a t i o n

whoa rad. source??

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

its time for u to...learn to kill

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do u think muellers found and watched the pisstape yet

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

Almost certainly.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hmm let me check up on the local news

oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5c4OUqmHE

what is reality

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Shear Modulus posted:

no
his wooden cracked face would eternally look like this: :smugdog:, if so

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jun/20/older-men-fathers-geekier-sons-study-geek-index

quote:

Older men tend to have “geekier” sons who are more aloof, have higher IQs and a more intense focus on their interests than those born to younger fathers, researchers claim.

The finding, which emerged from a study of nearly 8,000 British twins, suggests that having an older father may benefit children and boost their performance in technical subjects at secondary school.

quote:

Drawing on the twins’ records, the scientists found that children born to older fathers tended to score slightly higher on the geek index. For a father aged 25 or younger, the average score of the children was 39.6. That figure rose to 41 in children with fathers aged 35 to 44, and to 47 for those with fathers aged over 50.

:thunk:

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

piss tape is real

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¿Jeb?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr. Sharps posted:

whoa rad. source??

https://twitter.com/kikkujo?lang=en

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Barron is set to become prime c-spam material

it is but a matter of time, young one :agesilaus:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Barron is either going to be a future emperor of the world or the meat in someones stew-pot

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i looked it up out of curiosity and kansas and utah seem to have the same beer laws? utah defines anything over 3.2% as liquor and everything 3.2% under as beer whereas i definie it as weak rear end bitch piss for pussies

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

he needs to show his work to mossad first

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
barron reminds me of somebody. young jonathan brandis maybe?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like rome and i like spartacus

name me another series i will like

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5VJ46UbOKE&t=111s

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

i looked it up out of curiosity and kansas and utah seem to have the same beer laws? utah defines anything over 3.2% as liquor and everything 3.2% under as beer whereas i definie it as weak rear end bitch piss for pussies

:same:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i knew it. supergenius barron will save us all

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

it's kind of insane to think that the 7% beer I drink is considered liquor in multiple backwards-rear end states in America

and I'm sitting here going "7%? well that's run of the mill"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

barron can't be that smart.

for instance; he hasn't yet killed his father

• Locked thread