Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VikingSkull posted:

Otto died hysteric on the Juche Road

Witness him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.
glad to learn the family wisely declined an autopsy

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Thank God... That he's dead

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I can't make jokes involving the word retarded anymore :(

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 28, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

B. Birdsworth posted:

juche wins again

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012

B. Birdsworth posted:

For real tho, wtf why would you do that

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Juche booty

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Corvus corone posted:

because it would prove it was a hereditary condition and not anything north korea did

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Kim had even hired the best chiropractor in North Korea to take care of this dirty capitalist. SAD!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Kim had even hired the best chiropractor in North Korea to take care of this dirty capitalist. SAD!

They got the best acupuncturist too but I think they used the wrong needles

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Juche the two of us
We can make it if we try
Juche the two of us
(Juche the two of us)

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's good that this guy died

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

because it would prove it was a hereditary condition and not anything north korea did

or that he hanged himself

namaste

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

FuhrerHat posted:

namaste

sir please don't step on my "he comes from a long line of retards" joke

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

sir please don't step on my "he comes from a long line of retards" joke

His parents let him go to NK and then refused the autopsy. I think you're on to something here.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

objection withdrawn

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

Corvus corone posted:

eh, honestly a medical autopsy is very unlikely to uncover anything that wasn't found while they were still alive in the hospital. If you've ever cared about someone, don't ask for their autopsy unless the doc thinks its likely to uncover something that they wouldn't have seen beforehand. it's a pretty gruesome procedure and i dont want to think about it being done on someone I like.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

B. Birdsworth posted:

eh, honestly a medical autopsy is very unlikely to uncover anything that wasn't found while they were still alive in the hospital. If you've ever cared about someone, don't ask for their autopsy unless the doc thinks its likely to uncover something that they wouldn't have seen beforehand. it's a pretty gruesome procedure and i dont want to think about it being done on someone I like.

wtf
theyre already dead

if i die autopsy the poo poo out of me

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

FuhrerHat posted:

wtf
theyre already dead

if i die autopsy the poo poo out of me

yeah man if its you obviously you wouldn't care but its the family's call

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Too bad his family probably decided to kill him, there should have been a way to harvest his organs so he could do some good with his life instead of only being known as the idiot that got himself brain dead by going to North Korea for funzies.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jun 21, 2017

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

They got the best acupuncturist too but I think they used the wrong needles

I think puncturist is more apt than acupuncturist.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

Too bad his family probably decided to kill him, there should have been a way to harvest his organs so he could do some good with his life instead of only being known as the idiot that got himself brain dead by going to North Korea for funzies.

Considering we're still not sure what the norks pumped him with, I'd rather not play toxin roulette with the guys organs.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

big nipples big life posted:

His parents let him go to NK and then refused the autopsy. I think you're on to something here.

Don't forget they're from Ohio, too!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Cthulu Carl posted:

Don't forget they're from Ohio, too!

Hey, it's not Iowa.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
me reading this thread:

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

FuhrerHat posted:

ottoerotic asphyxiation

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Vastarien posted:

ottoerotic asphyxiation

:cripes:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Vastarien posted:

ottoerotic asphyxiation

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
you know those brain bugs from starship troopers? maybe the north koreans have a helmet that sucks all your brain info out

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

If it wasn't North Korea it would have been Fyre Festival.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

FuhrerHat posted:

namaste

or that north korea only brain-deadened him recently because trump pissed them off

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Vastarien posted:

ottoerotic asphyxiation

:perfect:

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Vastarien posted:

ottoerotic asphyxiation

we'll never know without an ottopsy

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
imo the family refused an autopsy because those zany juche boys probably did a lot of sick poo poo to him in captivity and I don't think the family wanted a play-by-play of how much they hosed up their son before he died

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

CharlestonJew posted:

imo the family refused an autopsy because those zany juche boys probably did a lot of sick poo poo to him in captivity and I don't think the family wanted a play-by-play of how much they hosed up their son before he died

I think it was because they didn't want the doctors to see the "Blessed" tattoo on his rear end

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

we'll never know without an ottopsy

niiiice

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
All this talk about warm beer made me go out and buy beer, and drink the beer. Thanks a lot stupid assholes. t:mad:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kurtofan posted:

me reading this thread:

If this is real it's like the most Garfield of political comics I've ever seen

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Kurtofan posted:

me reading this thread:

He has two T's between his eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

facebook jihad posted:

If this is real it's like the most Garfield of political comics I've ever seen

Jim Davis is smart enough to have made the otto into glasses with the ts as the nosepiece

• Locked thread