Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Why does anyone care about Hillary Clinton? She's irrelevant at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

nah politifact and other fact checking websites exist and it turns out that Republicans lie all the loving time. It's pretty provable.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

NPR with their several hour long shows daily screaming literal lies to get you to vote for democrats.

- a thing VS believes occurs

LOL marketplace is basically just Kai Ryssdal deep throating neoliberalism for hours on end.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Both sides are duplicitous. One side is duplicitous MUCH more often.

No one has been able to disprove this with anything other than "LOL" and a dumb collage

LOL nah, it's actually real gross dude

CNN claims to be unbiased, reliable news.

Alex Jones and Sean Hannity do not.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
your tyrannical oligarchs promised 30 meal rations in the sanctuary districts but only delivered ten

my tyrannical oligarch only promised 25 meal rations in the sanctuary districts and only delivered ten, making them less bad

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

solar energy panel posted:

LOL ok there big boy.

I'm sorry your mind cannot process the true complexities of politics. You're trapped in the simpleton football team mentality.
:discourse:

mmm yes I can't comprehend the true complexity in "climate change is a Chinese hoax" you see, it's really true

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

T.S. Smelliot posted:

A sign of our imminent impending victory, surely :smug:

*digging in an empty coal mine by himself as everyone else runs out screaming* heh wheres everyone going, jeez, one dead canary and all you idiots just gently caress off like cowards? oh well, more coal for me :downs:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I love the "since 9/11" stats. Such transparent spin.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

new phone who dis posted:

LOL marketplace is basically just Kai Ryssdal deep throating neoliberalism for hours on end.

Really? Does this person tell the listener that Republicans are going to take their lattes away or whatever the liberal equivalent to guns is

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I like how you put this one last, great punchline

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

That's all of NPR. There's nothing good about NPR. At least Rush makes me laugh and is genuinely entertaining.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Why does anyone care about Hillary Clinton? She's irrelevant at this point?

People care because she and her people still hold total control over the DNC.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Really? Does this person tell the listener that Republicans are going to take their lattes away or whatever the liberal equivalent to guns is

WBAI, the home of Democracy Now! sure does

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

FoxNews just recently dropped their tagline of "Fair and Balanced" lol

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wow she does ?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

what, alex jones definitely screams about how he's the only guy who's not an illuminati sockpuppet

I love the "since 9/11" stats. Such transparent spin.

well it's not really spin to say "since 9/11," if he is arguing to make immigration laws harsher than the ones which were put into effect after 9/11

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Piss de Bundy posted:

the KKK, that teh democrats started? check n m8 heh

president trump thinks obama was born in indonesia

well he was raised there

don't take my word for it, read his biography. unless his biography is fake news?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

And yet no one will take me up on my bet comparing the amount of lies between the head of the two parties during the election

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

No joke, I listened to NPR for a little in the car about a month ago and there was a guy explaining in his very serious very concerned voice that Trump's immigration plans is going to mean that...

STRAWBERRY PRICES AND AVOCADO PRICES WILL GO UP

The host was also very concerned about this, and why can't Trump realize he's hurting us??

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
also mega lol at the fact that snopes implies obama growing up in indonesia under his stepfathers name is a conspiracy theory when he said it himself in his book

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

And yet no one will take me up on my bet comparing the amount of lies between the head of the two parties during the election

Look man, all politicians lie. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to sell you something.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
well he didn't write the book but knowing that people use ghostwriters is way beyond the level of critical thinking you can expect out of people buying into that crap so you can just say he wrote it

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Yeah we could break up the banks, but how is that going to end racism?

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Yug posted:

No joke, I listened to NPR for a little in the car about a month ago and there was a guy explaining in his very serious very concerned voice that Trump's immigration plans is going to mean that...

STRAWBERRY PRICES AND AVOCADO PRICES WILL GO UP

The host was also very concerned about this, and why can't Trump realize he's hurting us??

This would be true though? If they booted a bunch of cheap Mexican laborers, they'd have to pay more for items they pick.

Also that isn't even close to the equivalent of the dumb gun grab hysteria the right has been pushing for decades

Look man, all politicians lie. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to sell you something.

For the second and third time, this isn't the context of what the discussion was about! For someone calling me unintelligent you seem thick like Trump's meaty head.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Guys guys guys. We need to let the illegals in so we get cheap berries.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i wonder why all of the latino s were okay with building the wall. raellyu makes u think

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

here cums the illegal immigration argument again

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

This would be true though? If they booted a bunch of cheap Mexican laborers, they'd have to pay more for items they pick.

Also that isn't even close to the equivalent of the dumb gun grab hysteria the right has been pushing for decades

No this is the scare equivalent for the audience that listens to NPR. They were acting like it was one of the most serious issues you could talk about today, it was hilarious. Scary music and everything.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

We aren't talking about agreeing with what they say, we are talking about truth in media.

Yug posted:

No this is the scare equivalent for the audience that listens to NPR. They were acting like it was one of the most serious issues you could talk about today, it was hilarious. Scary music and everything.

Yeah which amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to bear berries?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

But some politicians are not Hillary, that makes them better

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

For the second and third time, this isn't the context of what the discussion was about! For someone calling me unintelligent you seem thick like Trump's meaty head.

I like how you keep getting angrier and angrier. Maybe insulting everyone more will help get your point across.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

"If we don't abuse illegal immigrants and exploit them for their labor to ridiculous degrees you're going to be paying more at the super market" - progressive party platform

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

I like how you keep getting angrier and angrier. Maybe insulting everyone more will help get your point across.

RAWR I AM SOOOOOO MAAAAAADDDDDDD

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

We've seen this happen so many times when a d&d stumbles in here it's amazing. They start out smug and confident they're going to own those trump guys but then they get angrier and angrier until they reach full meltdown.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Yug posted:

"If we don't abuse illegal immigrants and exploit them for their labor to ridiculous degrees you're going to be paying more at the super market" - progressive party platform

neoliberal platform. bernie would have won, piss tape, tormp bad

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Yug posted:

We've seen this happen so many times when a d&d stumbles in here it's amazing. They start out smug and confident they're going to own those trump guys but then they get angrier and angrier until they reach full meltdown.

Countdown until the racist probate starts... Now!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Yug posted:

by allah, white people are dogs, i agree

ed: actually i loving ironied myself out so hard here I'm just going to rephrase, I don't think you're misrepresenting the kind of world the average "centrist" democrat ignorantly defends, but it's not what most left-wing posters on SA think is Good and Cool

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Bholder posted:

But some politicians are not Hillary, that makes them better

The Dems in top positions no longer represent the working middle class and insulted over half of their voting base that wanted to go in a new direction (yes I'm talking about Bernie voters, and Bernie WOULD HAVE WON).

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
lol i bet i have less than 40 posts in D&D unless you count CSpam which is the equivalent of this thread in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

says the guy banned for having an extremely lol meltdown

• Locked thread