Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

someone pls scratch that belly

http://i.imgur.com/TbMwV3Y.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You just became an honorary member of the Latino race :hai:

does that mean he can use the n word

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

also fun twitter update: twitter is finally silencing nazi accounts

but only in germany/france where it's illegal

so they can detect nazis but choose to do nothing elsewhere

tbf i can imagine their rear end in a top hat lawyers suggesting its a bad idea in the us of a

and uh

do cucknadian nazis exist? that sounds like the DAR of panama or something :thunk:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

bill mitchell is a broken clock in a universe where time itself is irreversibly broken

Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."

Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."

Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"

Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

the bitcoin of weed posted:

does that mean he can use the n word

Yep!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Red Minjo posted:

has anyone said mill bitchell yet?

I did.

You dont read my excellent posts? Nazi.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a helpful bear posted:

i have terrible opinions but pretty much everything he touches is gold to me although justin is closer to my age/humor/personality

thats why monster factory is so fun. dont forget car boyz and griffin's amiibo corner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYespfZgeWQ

i watched the wwe 2k16 monster factory the other night and almost poo poo myself

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MAGA Warlord posted:

the complete collapse of the United States of America is gonna be so fukken torchlit

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/dougmillsnyt/status/877596354037469184

:thunk:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/877607726599118848

time to go beyond jim crow

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
fire meuller already truosp

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

MAGA Warlord posted:

the complete collapse of the United States of America is gonna be so fuckin lit

#LIT AF FAM

und

im glad of it! :woop:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Montasque posted:

I don't take them seriously. Rush and especially Alex Jones are just cutting wrestling promos, and Sean Hannity is just REALLY dumb.

So that's where all the wcw fans went

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Admiral Ray posted:

fire meuller already truosp

i think trump could honestly get through all four years just by firing everyone who investigates him one after another

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/785341578160275457

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/871535588528332800

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/864309189400813569

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Shab posted:

Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."

Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."

Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"

Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

for some people, reading bill mitchell tweets be all like "lmao thats hilarious, hubris is never a good thing down the road :allears:"

for some people, reading bill mitchell tweets be all like

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

blacks for trump?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Admiral Ray posted:

yes.

it's loving weird because they also work as a psych nurse, specifically for teens that cut, so listening seriously to a piece of poo poo like limbaugh is v. bizarre.

She enjoys the way he says "LIB-RALS".

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
ENDORSEMENTS POURIN IN

https://twitter.com/repjocasta/status/877566135968903168

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/robertpjones/status/877579633520025600

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

i think trump could honestly get through all four years just by firing everyone who investigates him one after another
he can but the country won't because the west coast will be halfway owned by mexico and china and new york is in talks with open trade with quebec and germany

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I...agree with Bitch Mitchell?

Oh.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

no if that happens that means the stars are aligned for the crown to fall from horsefucker to the supreeme horses rear end

President Paul Ryan

now who will he choose as vice president but someone with an experienced hand in the executive branch, someone with the executive branch in his blood?

and who shall be there when paul ryan finally loses at the good old fashioned game of russian roulette hes been playing every full moon since before playing with russians was cool?

none other shall there be, but him they call

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!
JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!JEB!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Solarin posted:

this is extremely my poo poo

http://globalnews.ca/news/2262065/homeless-shelter-hoax-has-leaside-residents-upset/

Dunno if this is the same one he mentioned

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Baloogan posted:

some of the best anime minds and think tanks have tried and failed to come up with a reason for humanform mecha aside from "its coo"

unfortunately for them zoids type mechas will forever be the cooest

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

gotta say i didn't expect hindu all up there with the white christians. i mean i didn't expect it anywhere in particular but just not there.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

gonna slam this motherfucker into jim cassowary

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmao loving Kathleen Kennedy fired Miller/Lord off of the Han Solo movie halfway through shooting and might let Lawrence "Dreamcatcher" Kasdan direct the rest of it

RIP that editor.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he's got my vote

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

RAZOR WONT CUT THE IRON STACHE

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

can't crash the stache

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao loving Kathleen Kennedy fired Miller/Lord off of the Han Solo movie halfway through shooting and might let Lawrence "Dreamcatcher" Kasdan direct the rest of it

RIP that editor.

there's only like three weeks of shooting left. something weird must have been going on for them to pull out that late.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Kasdan deserved a crack at writing TFA just to see if he still has "it" for Star Wars movies but he should have been shut out immediately after it was clear he doesn't have it. He is old and busted.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

that's not the iron sheik

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Bilirubin posted:

How do magnets work?

Faygo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

tbf i can imagine their rear end in a top hat lawyers suggesting its a bad idea in the us of a

and uh

do cucknadian nazis exist? that sounds like the DAR of panama or something :thunk:

yes, and ours went on a trip to jerusalem and became so furious at how jewish people weren't all monsters that they became bigger anti semites to counteract the "brainwashing"

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

fanta > sunkist > faygo > crush

suck it clowns

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

that's not the iron sheik

hot take

his twitter gimmick got old fast

and i don't think he even types his material

Adbot