Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Letroy Guion got popped for another DUI. He's gone.

Let's hope Montravius Adams can step up and not bust like every single other early-round DT we draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
And meth

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

Print the shirts

I'm going to be so much worse when Mahomes comes around. If Andy Reid can beat the Raiders five straight with Alex Smith throwing checkdowns all game I wonder what he can do with The Next Brett Favre® throwing to The Next Antonio Brown®

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

This isn't evidence, this is Chris Simms writing a blurb about what some formula that is somehow less publicly defined than ESPN's QBR kicked back.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The Patriots being this good on paper is scaring me because I've been down this road with the Eagles.

ive been down this road with the patriots

18-1 :smith:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
You um, don't get to do that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

This isn't evidence, this is Chris Simms writing a blurb about what some formula that is somehow less publicly defined than ESPN's QBR kicked back.

And determined Colin Kaepernick to somehow be the #4 clutch QB "in" the league.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Loling irl at a pats fan trying to make us feel bad about objectively the best super bowl outcome of all time because losing means Brady has 5 rings, not 6

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

if only brady looked like this too :smith:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
pats ring photos should be a bannable offense

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
How good is your team's fanbase? Probably lovely, if you're not a fan of the NFC East or the Pats. Here, have a look.

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/esma/2017/06/17/nfl-fan-base-and-brand-rankings-2017/

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Hrm, Saints fans own and all other NFC south fans are lovely? The math checks out.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

No surprise that the Eagles are ahead of the Giants, at least. Thanks, Jets.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/877666747939205122

Nice

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Nice

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Nice.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

its frankly rude that the raiders would get him so close but not all the way there

fuckin teases

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Gronk insanely jealous

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/PayneNFL/status/877493166215180288

Things that make you go :thunk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Coldforge posted:

How good is your team's fanbase? Probably lovely, if you're not a fan of the NFC East or the Pats. Here, have a look.

https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/esma/2017/06/17/nfl-fan-base-and-brand-rankings-2017/

Bears at 7 lmao

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

a neat cape posted:

Gronk insanely jealous

If Gronk's agent negotiated a $72mil deal he would ask for $3mil less, guaranteed. Or possibly $348mil more.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I remember when people howled at Drew Brees getting $20 million.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Tramon Williams posted:

“At the end of the day, those guys were just going in a different direction. From the start of training camp to the beginning of the season, they were going in a different direction. And it came a point during the season to where I wanted to be released. That’s why we got released because it wasn’t a stable spot. It’s not a stable spot. You don’t know who’s going to be the coaches from year to year, and I didn’t know that so I didn’t want to be one of those veterans who is stuck in a spot and at the end of the day, I’m not going to be able to get a job because I was on a bad team. That’s why I wanted to get out of there.”

Time to play: Aging player angry that he sucks and was about to be cut or dropping truth bombs all over Hue Jackson.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Stafford gonna get paid

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Prime got Matrix and I haven't seen it in years. Can't wait to watch John Ross prove there is no cornerback.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Remember when $20m a year would cripple your franchise.

Rinaldo remembers

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jun 22, 2017

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

is he wearing a lab coat? it's not real science is he's not wearing a lab coat.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Derek Carr gets $125 million over five years.

Stafford is going to be the biggest earner in NFL history when he retires.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Well Carrs way better than Stafford so maybe not

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Stafford is fighting against the actual scientifically proven curse of the Lions and faked a spike with no time on the clock to beat the Cowboys with a QB sneak.

Derek Carr is a Bible thumper in mascara who can't play in bad weather

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Amy Pole Her posted:

Well Carrs way better than Stafford so maybe not

False, but it's mainly because Stafford is only three years older than Carr, but already has two massive contracts in his career.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
yeah he got that big head start under the old CBA and it's gonna be tough to catch up

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

False, but it's mainly because Stafford is only three years older than Carr, but already has two massive contracts in his career.

Holy poo poo, I forget how young Stafford is

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
How pissed is David Carr right now?

e: got my Carrs mixed up

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shangri-Law School posted:

That's true l I forgot Stafford got that crazy first contract

But Carr >>>>>> Stafford and I really like Stafford

Stafford rules for his cannon but goddamn homeboy really is going to earn 250 million

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I mean, have the Lions ever had a decent OL? And is Amari Cooper that much worse than Mega?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Stafford is fighting against the actual scientifically proven curse of the Lions and faked a spike with no time on the clock to beat the Cowboys with a QB sneak.

Derek Carr is a Bible thumper in mascara who can't play in bad weather

Broken finger, cold weather, same thing

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Diqnol posted:

is Amari Cooper that much worse than Mega?

Yes Cooper is much worse than a top 3 wr of all time

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Sam Bradford has to be up there in cash earned, by the end of this season he will have made 114 million dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Nobody will ever make more than Peyton Manning ever again. Almost $250 million.

• Locked thread