Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Jastiger, quit being creepy and dming people. I didn't say anything in the thread because I was trying to be polite, but goddamn, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Kitchner posted:

Brave taking a photo of yourself with your name and first initial of surname on your shirt. It's only a matter of time until someone goes full stalker in this thread.

That or it turns out some guy is pretending to be a girl in a wheelchair again.

gunkata chicka

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Isn't he married with two small kids? Is he really DMing people?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sociopastry posted:

Jastiger, quit being creepy

As a whole I think this is not going to happen.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mocking Bird posted:

Isn't he married with two small kids? Is he really DMing people?

I Dungeon Master people all the time in fact I'll Dungeon Master you right now hold on...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

I Dungeon Master people all the time in fact I'll Dungeon Master you right now hold on...

*rolls for horde CHR*

nope

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

syscall girl posted:

*rolls for horde CHR*

nope

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

Jastiger, quit being creepy and dming people. I didn't say anything in the thread because I was trying to be polite, but goddamn, dude.

hi please don't feel the need to be polite about these things and publicly shame these people til they learn, it is both a productive culling of the weird scum of society and literally the only entertaining thing that can come out of a thread like this

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I am in all dms at all times

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Sociopastry posted:

I think the responsible thing to do it to post the DMs

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sometimes I get Jastiger and Kitchener mixed up.

Sorry for offending whichever one of you is the better one.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

I hold a healthy skepticism of anyone with multiple pages of posts in the goon selfies thread and heck, perhap we all should

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wangsbig posted:

I hold a healthy skepticism of anyone with multiple pages of posts in the goon selfies thread and heck, perhap we all should

Why hasn't the cute german legless chick posted in a long time :(

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Man, I was all excited to have an airport bud, you let me down :(

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Munchables posted:

Man, I was all excited to have an airport bud, you let me down :(

I'll be your airport bud, bud! But I don't think I live where you do.

Or work at an airport.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I take all my creepy DMs, print them off, dissolve them in whiskey, and slam em back because I thrive on the desperation.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
"so hey uh you liv e in n. america too? lol me too! you like anime? me neither the wall scrolls are just ironic lol"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I don't have to worry about creepy DMs because I have average-looking-male privilege

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I don't have to worry about creepy DMs because I have average-looking-male privilege

Yay, same here! :toot:

Wanna send creepy dms to each other so we don't feel left out? :ohdear:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wait are DMs the same as PMs?

So confused.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

LingcodKilla posted:

So confused.

DMs are twitter's version of PMs

I feel like this is justified because SA and its obscure software actually predates twitter

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

LingcodKilla posted:

So confused.

I am so glad you asked. So, you guys are all stalking each other on twitter? Or just the one guy?

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I would send you one but you look a looooot like my Irish twin brother so let's not look too closely at that abyss

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Hard no. posted:

I am so glad you asked. So, you guys are all stalking each other on twitter? Or just the one guy?

I meant PMs. Jastiger keeps sending messages to any female-presenting person he gets a boner for and it's honestly very creepy. It's not just me, either, other ladies/female-presenting peeps have told me they're having the same issue.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I hate anime.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kitchner posted:

...What?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sociopastry posted:

I meant PMs. Jastiger keeps sending messages to any female-presenting person he gets a boner for and it's honestly very creepy. It's not just me, either, other ladies/female-presenting peeps have told me they're having the same issue.

Holy poo poo. :staredog:

That's worst than his bigotry against everybody who happens to be born in the south.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sociopastry posted:

Hmmmmmmmmm seems like something RIFF RAFF would do.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mocking Bird posted:

I would send you one but you look a looooot like my Irish twin brother so let's not look too closely at that abyss

Nice, privilege retained :thumbsup:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sociopastry posted:

All I can picture is opening a PM from Jastiger and it's just a long screed about the south and Des Moines

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

All I can picture is opening a PM from Jastiger and it's just a long screed about the south and Des Moines

More like oldmoiness.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

More like oldmoiness.

I am close to ripping a stop sign off of the post on the street corner and holding it over my ugly mug and just

It's not like anyone pays attention to the things

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

syscall girl posted:

I am close to ripping a stop sign off of the post on the street corner and holding it over my ugly mug and just

It's not like anyone pays attention to the things

Yay portland lmao

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/GXDwv here's my PMs. I hope anyone else who's had PMs from jastiger comes forward.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Mocking Bird posted:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy, you.

Seriously, though. If any more of you are sending creepy asked PMs to people, cut that poo poo out. loving hell, I swear...

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Previous joke aside, I haven't gotten any creepy messages. Probably because they know I could track them down, feed them to bears, and not get caught. You don't mess with the wild people of the North.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Ya'll should either post selfies, lurk, or leave

:shrug:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Kitchner posted:

Brave taking a photo of yourself with your name and first initial of surname on your shirt. It's only a matter of time until someone goes full stalker in this thread.

What's life without a little risk?
(Please don't creep on me :ohdear: )
Thankfully no PMs or DMs. Also thankfully not someone pretending to be a girl in a wheelchair.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Sappo569 posted:

Ya'll should either post selfies, lurk, or leave

:shrug:

you got it, bud!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe