Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Ok, race!

Will Trump acknowledge today's stabbing attack against an American police officer in Flint before he acknowledges the times in the last couple of weeks that white people killed or shot people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Had occasion to wonder about biology, DNA and cool science jazz like that, and recalled the old urban legend that the Presidential excrement may contain health information and other exploitables foreign powers could use.

Long story short, if the Secret Service(or any protective detail) really does bag the president's poop, someone has to tote Trump's poo poo, literally.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Mnoba posted:

kinda hard to change my mind when the clintons still control the dnc, and pelosi running the minority is enough to keep losing elections

You dislike who you are told to dislike. If it wasn't Pelosi, a different democrat would be your great evil. You provide no original thought or insight with your posts. You are just another right wing media echo. You think shitposting is trolling and nobody likes you.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mistle posted:

Had occasion to wonder about biology, DNA and cool science jazz like that, and recalled the old urban legend that the Presidential excrement may contain health information and other exploitables foreign powers could use.

Long story short, if the Secret Service(or any protective detail) really does bag the president's poop, someone has to tote Trump's poo poo, literally.

So is there a secret poop warehouse somewhere, going back decades? :tinfoil:

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
The President's poo poo is the real deal.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Why bother when they could just slip his absurdly shady looking doctor a cartoon moneybag of rubles for his full medical history

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
OTTO, BEAUTIFUL OTTO

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Skypie posted:

That's gonna be my job after I hosed up which groups were which in Irish politics. Please don't let another job be stolen

Yes!
Make sure you book a ticket to Belfast and then wander around looking for the U.S. embassy.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Mr Havafap posted:

Yes!
Make sure you book a ticket to Belfast and then wander around looking for the U.S. embassy.

Don't actually do it.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Why bother when they could just slip his absurdly shady looking doctor a cartoon moneybag of rubles for his full medical history

Hell you can probably trick him into making it legal.

"HIPAA what's that? Something to do with hippos? The hippos are all in zoos. Ridiculous. We got rid of that, believe me."

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

NotWearingPants posted:

You dislike who you are told to dislike. If it wasn't Pelosi, a different democrat would be your great evil. You provide no original thought or insight with your posts. You are just another right wing media echo. You think shitposting is trolling and nobody likes you.

so the truth makes you try to flame a stranger on the internet, quite badly i might add. maybe you could win a special election at some point if you acknowledged the truth friend. Trump is better than the current neoliberal verson the left.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Mnoba posted:

kinda hard to change my mind when the clintons still control the dnc, and pelosi running the minority is enough to keep losing elections

Pelosi is a LOL, sure, but not the hearty, purestrain HMBOL style LOLs we receive from Donnie Two Scoops on the reg.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Trump has been behaving well lately.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can someone post the 38 laws trumped signed into law? I got nothing besides state park poo poo.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Yeah, I feel like we're in one of those sort of rare quiet points where, having not done or said anything particularly stupid or outrageous in the last few days, Donald Jehosifa Trump being president seems almost normal

Don't worry though - AHCA vote is coming up soon, and there's no way that goes well for anyone involved

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Burt Sexual posted:

Can someone post the 38 laws trumped signed into law? I got nothing besides state park poo poo.

Look for Obama repeals and executive tweets.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

This is all I got. Everything else I could find was op-ed stuff about executive orders and 100 days

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation?field_legislation_status_value=0

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Skypie posted:

This is all I got. Everything else I could find was op-ed stuff about executive orders and 100 days

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation?field_legislation_status_value=0

Whoa so...nothing at all?!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Whoa so...nothing at all?!

hosed up if true

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Skypie posted:

hosed up if true

IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF THIS WERE TO GET ONE THE FRONT PAGE #HISNAMEWASSETH

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Factcheck.org will have a field day with this speech?

"Putting solar on top of the wall was MY idea"

This just one lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Piss de Bundy posted:

OTTO, BEAUTIFUL OTTO

You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, gently caress-face, dickhead, rear end in a top hat.

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Burt Sexual posted:

Factcheck.org will have a field day with this speech?

"Putting solar on top of the wall was MY idea"

This just one lol

"I don't want a poor person running the Economy" - Another gem

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

It's like Thomas Edison was elected President. Only if his brains had now turned to tapioca pudding and his inventions were now things like sticking pencils through chewed bubble gum.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Mnoba posted:

so the truth makes you try to flame a stranger on the internet, quite badly i might add. maybe you could win a special election at some point if you acknowledged the truth friend. Trump is better than the current neoliberal verson the left.

So, I would like to disagree with that last sentence. You're projecting your interpretation of a future which never happened as fact. The "neoliberal left" whatever that specifically means isn't in power so it's a moot supposition. What is fact is Donald "I'm an inarticulate pumpkin" Trump is in the hot seat, can't seem to get anything done without a massive bumbling shitshow, can't get his policy agenda actually executed because everyone is so caught up in the shitshow of him trying to do anything, and is apparently incapable of staffing the actual federal government at the upper levels with physical bodies who can keep the churning wheels of diplomacy actually functioning.

I mean for fucks sake, even if you don't agree with literally anything else that you classify as "what those dirty liberals want", keeping the State Department staffed and funded so we can talk to the rest of the world over all the mundane poo poo that's needed to keep commerce functioning is a good thing. Keeping the EPA funded so it can keep our air and water clean is a good thing even if you disagree with the existence of global warming. Keeping the world a stable enough place with breathable air and water that's not trying to actively kill you or your crotch spawn should supersede any other feeling you have about our place in the world, immigration, healthcare for the needy, the massive wage gap, the huge issue of lobby corruption in the legislative process, LGBQT rights, womens rights, or anything else. If the loving air isn't breathable and your water is poisoned in any one of the hundred thousand myriad ways it can be poisoned your progeny will be loving dead and all your bullshit dreams about FYGM and pushing the throttle of the accelerator into the loving floor in order to destroy what little faith is left in the democratic process and reverse what forward progress we've made as a species to just get the gently caress along won't matter for squat.

In short, I'd like an extra large fries with that. My blood pressure ain't high enough.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, gently caress-face, dickhead, rear end in a top hat.

Prob my favorite movie of all time

Doesnt really hold up as well as i remember but if anyone hasnt seen a fish called wanda you have homework now

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Mistle posted:

"Comrade, what have you determined from the presidential spoor?"

"He eats a lot of KFC, burned meat, and ketchup."

"Good, good. This will give us the leverage that our library of pee tapes hasn't."

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I hope we get a Binging with Babish where he tries to improve upon Trump-style steaks

First, he cooks exactly how Trump likes them. Expensive $50 steak cooked well done with ketchup.

Improved version: throw raw steak into garbage can and squirt ketchup on it.

The end.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

is this a meltdown or not i don't really wanna read it

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
every now and then i lmao cause i dont live in the us and donald trump runs your country :)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inept posted:

is this a meltdown or not i don't really wanna read it

Snowflake 101

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Mistle posted:

They also had to bottle his piss and ship it to NYC for Melania to douse herself with. Prenups are brutal.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mnoba your thread rating might go up if you modeled coming up with original and humorous material for the other regulars, just saying

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

MC Hawking posted:

I mean for fucks sake, even if you don't agree with literally anything else that you classify as "what those dirty liberals want", keeping the State Department staffed and funded so we can talk to the rest of the world over all the mundane poo poo that's needed to keep commerce functioning is a good thing. Keeping the EPA funded so it can keep our air and water clean is a good thing even if you disagree with the existence of global warming. Keeping the world a stable enough place with breathable air and water that's not trying to actively kill you or your crotch spawn should supersede any other feeling you have about our place in the world, immigration, healthcare for the needy, the massive wage gap, the huge issue of lobby corruption in the legislative process, LGBQT rights, womens rights, or anything else.

A sizeable proportion of the American voting public either flat out see things like

• healthcare for the needy
  • LGBQT rights
  • womens rights
  • clean air and water

as bad, terrible things or simply disagree that any of those items actually are a problem or should be handled by the government. You also have a not insignificant number of people who refuse to accept that we can actually harm the environment or deplete natural resources because either of those would be changing God's arrangement and how can you change God's arrangement? I would also argue that at least 1 in 5 American voters, if asked about State Department staffing and funding, respond with something like, "cut foreign aid and why do we need embassies in those places?"

what you consider to be the fundamentals of an operating state have become liberal positions almost by default

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

bedpan posted:

what you consider to be the fundamentals of an operating state have become liberal positions almost by default

Funny that huh

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Neither party represents the best interests of the people. If the Dems will not reform, GOP will continue to win and continue to poo poo things up for the common person until catastrophe happens.

but just post lols

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Catastrophe posted:

Man, what was it about Donald Trump who is a horrible human being that caused Republicans to actually start a cult that worships him?

Oh, right. It was all of the racism and violence and sexism and hatred they could now openly display like their leader does despite him working against them, lying to them, having no experience or plans, ruining our international standing, being unable to read, being unable to complete a sentence, etc. At least now they get to be as ugly and vulgar as they've always wanted to be. Praise the USA. All hail our incompetent, loser, retard president with a toddler brain who enabled this behavior for them.

lol their brains are broken and they should be killed for what they've done. lol.

its actually because its the first time that the president has been a member of the same social class as them and attributing it to racism or wahatever is giving them way too much credit since that would require them to actually pay attention to what they see on tv but i wouldn't expect some bougie turd to be able to comprehend anything outside of their very tiny bubble

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mistle posted:

Funhaus fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Catastrophe posted:

lol their brains are broken and they should be killed for what they've done. lol.

:ussr: