Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

They wanted a charismatic-celebrity cult president who'd over-promise but make the supporters feel warm and gooey inside with his magic god-juice.

They could've done one better and just dug up Reagan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Like, I'm not a big fan of the global banking industry or anything, but to pretend like the Goldman guy isn't likely one of the most qualified persons to be treasurer is kind of asanine, imo.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pisssssssssss

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/877296339859546114

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The sjw menace is a long term Russian psyop plot to divide and sow discontent in American society, politics, forums, and twitter.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Poetic Justice posted:

Like, I'm not a big fan of the global banking industry or anything, but to pretend like the Goldman guy isn't likely one of the most qualified persons to be treasurer is kind of asanine, imo.

In a way you could say he is overqualified.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Avirosb posted:

In a way you could say he is overqualified.

The most qualified treasurer in history, perhaps?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Donald Trump is a oval office and a pissman.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The left have been doing drugs and having sick perverted anime sex orgy parties at pizza parlors while away at college and President Donald Trump is the father that shows up unexpectedly and you know you're busted and the party is over and it's time to get serious and get to work.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Poetic Justice posted:

The left have been doing drugs and having sick perverted anime sex orgy parties at pizza parlors while away at college and President Donald Trump is the father that shows up unexpectedly and you know you're busted and the party is over and it's time to get serious and get to work.

Except when he's not busy slapping the crap out of you for not being dressed for a baseball game, he's busy checking out the college girls.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Lodin posted:

He is King Piss and his followers are cunty piss minions

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Lol what is this nebulous word salad. Piss tape or piss off cia!

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

Then flash forward twenty minutes and he's doing coke off someone's rear end in the basement

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

SlipkPIe posted:

Then flash forward twenty minutes and he's doing coke off someone's rear end in the basement

And the twist is it's diet coke.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Lodin posted:

Please tell me it took you so long to notice that!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877846483021602816
I think we know what Trump means by "special" :downs:

"How stupid are the people of Iowa?!" - Donald J. Trump, 2016.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

It's true that Goldman Sachs and Trump's government do share the same goal: fleecing the American middle class and making them beg for even more of it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Toadvine posted:

Lol what is this nebulous word salad. Piss tape or piss off cia!

It is hilarious that all of a sudden people think the CIA is a good source for anything.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The left will never win in any country in reality because people are animals as their base instinct and yearn to rip each other apart in a race to the top forever

Basically, Fascism is and will always be the only political endgame so long as people desire power

edit: Also not saying this is good, it sucks in fact, but just means that humans don't deserve this planet

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
If I were a Fascist demagogue, that's exactly what I would teach my followers to think.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Teikanmi posted:

The left will never win in any country in reality because people are animals as their base instinct and yearn to rip each other apart in a race to the top forever

Basically, Fascism is and will always be the only political endgame so long as people desire power

edit: Also not saying this is good, it sucks in fact, but just means that humans don't deserve this planet

So eat the rich, basically.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Teikanmi posted:

Who does? Last I checked the animal kingdom is basically an endless blood fueled orgy of destruction, and the microbes aren't any better. I'm voting for the machines personally, they seem alright.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Oh are you just trying to correct the record for us here?
Reg date: Nov 20, 2016. Lol :frogbon:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Trump status on the day in TYOOL 2017?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Fog Tripper posted:

Constipated, but fine.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Also, I'd like a #2 with cheese and a regular Dr. Pepper.
Sir, please use the automated kiosk. Do not talk to the employees employee.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Teikanmi posted:

You lack imagination & honor

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Fog Tripper posted:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Is... Is that a normal-sized tie...?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Harrower posted:

Who does? Last I checked the animal kingdom is basically an endless blood fueled orgy of destruction, and the microbes aren't any better. I'm voting for the machines personally, they seem alright.

the rocks are doing a pretty good job of holding to their promises

i say give it to them

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
One thing Trump absolutely did do was shatter the delicate facade hiding how hypocritical and shallow liberals really are.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

One thing Trump absolutely did do was shatter the delicate facade hiding how hypocritical and shallow liberals really are.

And now they're bickering with/over Pelosi re: the Georgia loss and I couldn't be happier

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
welcome back!

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Toadvine posted:

And now they're bickering with/over Pelosi re: the Georgia loss and I couldn't be happier

The media moved on from that as fast as they could, almost like they weren't billing it as a referendum on Trump for the past 3 months. I wonder how much and how long we would be listening to them dissect how this means the end of Trump is Ossoff won.

Also I cannot wait for the first images of AntiFa attacking solar panels.
(Edit: The Mexico border wall of solar panels, not the poster who snuck in just above me)

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Avirosb posted:

Is... Is that a normal-sized tie...?

You obviously get paid by the post. Whatever sort of damage control you are attempting to do right now is not working.
No one will ever forget that you are an actual Share Blue employee.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

solar energy panel posted:

You obviously get paid by the post. Whatever sort of damage control you are attempting to do right now is not working.
No one will ever forget that you are an actual Share Blue employee.

You're obviously too emotionally invested in this matter, Mr. Solar ernergy panel guy.
Breitbart doesn't need an antidote, they're doing perfectly fine with the sponsors they have.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

The media moved on from that as fast as they could, almost like they weren't billing it as a referendum on Trump for the past 3 months.
I wonder how much and how long we would be listening to them dissect how this means the end of Trump is Ossoff won.

Also I cannot wait for the first images of AntiFa attacking solar panels.
(Edit: The Mexico border wall of solar panels, not the poster who snuck in just above me)

You mean American border wall.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Avirosb posted:

You're obviously too emotionally invested in this matter, Mr. Solar ernergy panel guy.
Breitbart doesn't need an antidote, they're doing perfectly fine with the sponsors they have.

I like how lightning fast you were to respond. :tinfoil:
It's almost as if..... this was your job! :vince:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Avirosb posted:

You mean American border wall.

They're paying for it tho.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Hey Aviro, don't you get bonuses for converts? What do I have to say for you to make extra money?

Split it with me in bitcoins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

trump's mad-tweeting about russia again

• Locked thread