Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh cool im makin a movie too

the first scenes gonna be black and red

https://instagram.fbed1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/19423307_130730914172917_3650104099971530752_n.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

"maybe if the democrats didn't obstruct so god drat much, this bill could have been a lot better!" - dying boomers that can't afford healthcare

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ages posted:

Lol what are they going to do? Vote democrat?

What if all proposed legislation had to be made public before the elections? Then you'd know who to vote for.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chris James 2 posted:

How long before none of us are allowed out of the country because they know we won't be coming back if we leave

lol theyd be telling the tsa to ignore us if they thought we wouldnt come back

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

:killing:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

TwoStepBoog posted:

oh yea, i forgot the bill was being released today

https://twitter.com/AP/status/877901267963584512

senate and house republicans are the most evil mother fuckers on the planet, what else is new

at least this is the headline and not "NEW BILL SLASHES TAXES" like the one I saw yesterday

I'm going to assume without even looking that it was USA Today

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Accelerationism doesn't work, I insist, as society continues to be dismantled for the profit of a few rich people

whatever gets the job done

Serf
May 5, 2011

prefect posted:

What if all proposed legislation had to be made public before the elections? Then you'd know who to vote for.

some people actually believe this tho

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-E2WgrtnGQ

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

the olds are going to die applauding their own deaths and it rules

hail drat satan

weekly font has issued a correction as of 16:31 on Jun 22, 2017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

squizzle's finest hour

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Throwback to when Blue was still white and always used me as his pillow (5 months old)"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Well I didn't think they could do it, but they've managed to craft a bill that pisses off everybody. No way the freedom caucus is going to sign on to this because it doesn't kill medicaid fast enough.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

weekly font posted:

the olds are going to due applauding their own deaths and it rules

hail drat satan

"no colored fella can force me to buy health insurance" i insist, as i die from a treatable condition

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
trump is like when you are taking a poop and you have a massive fart while a turd is sliding out causing a poop explosion and you have to try and clean your poop covered butt in the restroom mirror before someone comes in and sees your naked poop fart covered butt but your coworker comes in and sees you but they act like nothing is happening and go wee then leave the restroom and by the end of the week you are called brown bottom.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

weekly font posted:

the olds are going to due applauding their own deaths and it rules

hail drat satan

it would be incredibly 2017 if the thing that saved us in the end were stupid people getting exactly what they asked for

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/877907410404474881

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Well I didn't think they could do it, but they've managed to craft a bill that pisses off everybody. No way the freedom caucus is going to sign on to this because it doesn't kill medicaid fast enough.

remember when we said this about the Senate? Then they wrote a worse bill???

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

sure an institution that spends a month or two basically brainwashing you to be able to kill without hesitating will turn against their superiors

sure
this actually backfires more much more often than you'd expect and military personnel get much more de-escalation training than the 90th percentile cop

yeah we have deployed troops that actually hesitate to fire at people while we have cops that don't :laffo:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I think I'm going to start punching every turtle I see, that way I won't miss when I encounter THE TURTLE

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

:still passes with and with a yes vote from Manchin:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
toot toot

https://twitter.com/nicholas_bagley/status/877905031185350656

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Walking into the "garden" end of a local Home Depot, I noticed a young HD employee gazing up at the clouds moving in from the tropical storm.

"Those are some amazing chemtrails," he said. I though he was joking so I just smiled.

"That's the tropical storm over Louisiana I think."

"No, no, there were no predictions for clouds today. I just saw three separate planes fly out of those clouds. Some are probably natural, but that one? [points] That one? No way."

I tried to get into the store to hide behind a plant but he was insistent.

"At least it keeps the weather cool. I was down in Mexico, where they don't have a chemtrail system, and after an hour on the beach I was so burned I almost got a staph infection."

Judging from his ideas, his ear grommets, and the spike through his eyebrow, I'd say there's a 95% chance of him being a Bernie-to-Trump convert.

That's my update from Austin.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

thats probably the goal

just shut down the government again and let the trump organization take control lol :smugdon:

easy peesy

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Maybe if they become lame ducks, the Freedom Caucus will use their time left to settle for putting a dent in it rather than letting Obamacare not get damaged at all, but hopefully not

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

squizzle's finest hour

every day I'm squzzlin' iykwim :heysexy:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

emfive posted:

Walking into the "garden" end of a local Home Depot, I noticed a young HD employee gazing up at the clouds moving in from the tropical storm.

"Those are some amazing chemtrails," he said. I though he was joking so I just smiled.

"That's the tropical storm over Louisiana I think."

"No, no, there were no predictions for clouds today. I just saw three separate planes fly out of those clouds. Some are probably natural, but that one? [points] That one? No way."

I tried to get into the store to hide behind a plant but he was insistent.

"At least it keeps the weather cool. I was down in Mexico, where they don't have a chemtrail system, and after an hour on the beach I was so burned I almost got a staph infection."

Judging from his ideas, his ear grommets, and the spike through his eyebrow, I'd say there's a 95% chance of him being a Bernie-to-Trump convert.

That's my update from Austin.
and theyre turning the freaking frogs gay!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

there's a reason why most confirmed kills by the US military and contractors come from bombings and drone strikes from far away rather than man-to-man combat

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Get hosed, olds

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

squizzle's finest hour

lol u think squizzles finest can be confined to an hour

click that little question mark beside his posts and prepare yourself :lsd:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

im sorry, have we met?

ur not even top 10 worst people!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I called both of my Senators and told Real Live Humans that the bill is total garbo so im washing my hands of all this

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

there's a reason why most confirmed kills by the US military and contractors come from bombings and drone strikes from far away rather than man-to-man combat

because bombs cost much more than bullets, and happen to result in fewer combat deaths on the american side so that public dissent is more easily ignored :thunk:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
it's about time the freeloading olds start paying into the system!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reminder that this is in reference to Chuck Schumer crying about family he lost in the holocaust

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"12wk old twins, Fred and George, cuddling on our porch"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Chokes McGee posted:

sure an institution that spends a month or two basically brainwashing you to be able to kill without hesitating will turn against their superiors

sure

That's not what basic training is for. You learn about uniform regs, military traditions, drill, etc...

Only marines receive intensive weapons and combat training in boot camp, and every marine has to complete infantry school. Other branches simply go to their tech schools after basic training.

Hth

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
i was trying to take a mental break from politics and russia but jesus christ how do you not watch our country slip into the abyss

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/877912229181620224

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

ur not even top 10 worst people!

i am beyond your so called lists

i am baddest just cuz i am baddest

:c00lbert:

• Locked thread