Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

business hammocks posted:

Is this real? I feel like this can't be real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlN9plBx6Ho

The kid just walks into every insult and meekly submits to verbal bullying over a telephone. More of an ashamed boy than a proud one.

i tried to watch this and it was super cringey, are there any highlights or is it just some basement dweller getting heckled until he shuts up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's always the one loving fact they throw out. all the race realist morons do it on twitter. this is what i was talking about before where they may have an accurate data point but they can't actually drill down beyond that because their brains don't work. a black family making $100,000 is more likely than not living among white families making $30,000. so wealthy black kids are mostly going to the same lovely schools the poor white kids go to and likely get even less attention than those white kids. once you point this out they of course block you.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

I just saw that debate, and Sargon's he was even more obnoxious than he was when he was debating Destiny. He kept accusing Michael of being part of the "regressive left', along with Ezra Klein, and Glenn Greenwald, without ever bothering to define what that means as Michael kept pointing out for nearly an hour. It's amazing how loving smug that douchebag is.

Okay you made me watch this out of curiosity and jesus christ sargon is so loving stupid. Whining about how people have hang-ups about race and then immediately going "ps mooselambs are homophobes and we need to end islam to stop that" as if Islam is the ONLY PLACE that homophobia can breed.

Still not quite as amazing as his time claiming that feminism is obsolete because women already have rights and then later saying "and why doesn't feminism care about women in the Middle East at all?" after Kristi Winters (for it was she) had already brought up feminism in an international context.

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012

Is this real? I feel like this can't be real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlN9plBx6Ho

The kid just walks into every insult and meekly submits to verbal bullying over a telephone. More of an ashamed boy than a proud one.

John Connor from Los Angeles, come on...

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Frogfingers posted:

John Connor from Los Angeles, come on...

I watched the first four minutes while getting ready for work this morning. Please tell me the remaining 14 minutes have even more gold like:

"It's common knowledge that different races have different abilities."
"Uh huh. I want to know if I'm talking to an idiot or a smart person. What race are you?"
"...I don't see what my race has to do with anything."

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/foldablehuman/status/877711332421906432
I'm liking where this is going.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Vidcon will be their first adventure where they team up to make a nazi teen cry. Then superteam and a base on the moon! The next picture should be all of them doing that superhero hand-over-hand thing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Haha, Hbomb looks so awkward, I want to pinch his adorably boyish cheeks.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Who What Now posted:

Haha, Hbomb looks so awkward, I want to pinch his adorably boyish cheeks.

I love that shirt he's got. So, when's the video with all 4 of them coming out?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I love that shirt he's got. So, when's the video with all 4 of them coming out?

I think they're all just panelists at an event this weekend. Not necessarily doing a video as a superteam. Yet.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Someone posted this in the thread, and since I recognize Carl and Blaire White (?) I'm assuming the rest are rationals too:

It's a really fitting legion of doom parallel for the superteam because I only recognize two of them and they have their own lovely downscale lair in an IHOP.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Someone posted this in the thread, and since I recognize Carl and Blaire White (?) I'm assuming the rest are rationals too:

It's a really fitting legion of doom parallel for the superteam because I only recognize two of them and they have their own lovely downscale lair in an IHOP.

That's the funniest thing. I follow some of the alt-right people out of morbid curiousity and aside from Carl, all I can recognize is Shoe and Armored Skeptic. No clue who the rest of them are.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

It's really hosed up that Boxxy turned out to be super lovely.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm sure there's an innocent explanation but I appreciate the optics of the one-seat gap between Carlgon and the black guy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Not at all surprising, though.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I was just reminded that Armoured Skeptic is a fella from my hometown, so reading about him makes me wonder what my life would have been if I never moved away from home, never went to university,
and got big into internet fights. I'm thinking I made the right choice, but he apparently has a real sweet set of armour so who knows?

Also it's really sad how these mostly-grown adults, many of whom come from histories of depression and bullying, decide to continue the trend and turn their careers into bullying strangers on the internet.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Weirdo posted:

I was just reminded that Armoured Skeptic is a fella from my hometown, so reading about him makes me wonder what my life would have been if I never moved away from home, never went to university,
and got big into internet fights. I'm thinking I made the right choice, but he apparently has a real sweet set of armour so who knows?

Also it's really sad how these mostly-grown adults, many of whom come from histories of depression and bullying, decide to continue the trend and turn their careers into bullying strangers on the internet.

thats pretty much what every combative nerd wants to do which is why its better to keep it to pseudononymous small scale internet fights instead of monetizing your anger with your identity attached

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Who's Boxxy?

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Weirdo posted:

zoequinn.exe

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

khwarezm posted:

Who's Boxxy?

some nerd girl 4chan was obsessed over

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Typical aspiration is to become to oppressor

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Is Sh0eonhead actually Boxxy? I always thought that was just people making jokes.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
No, they just share an uncanny resemblance.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

khwarezm posted:

Who's Boxxy?

hi i'm boxxy

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Weirdo posted:

He claims that his family were part of some weird new religious movement when he was growing up, so maybe that's a big part of it.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I'm guessing the guy in the hat is Shaun of "and Jen" fame? I'm looking forward to seeing more collaborations between all of these people.

Tesseraction posted:

I'm sure there's an innocent explanation but I appreciate the optics of the one-seat gap between Carlgon and the black guy.

Best guess is the guy standing in the back was sitting there, but got up so you could see everyone in the pic. But yeah it's not the best look.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Goon Danton posted:

I'm guessing the guy in the hat is Shaun of "and Jen" fame? I'm looking forward to seeing more collaborations between all of these people.

That's Dan Olson.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Goon Danton posted:

That's Dan Olson, aka the guy who does the Folding Ideas youtube channel. He is the internet's leading expert on the political economy of youtube. He also has some excellent videos on gamergate and culture/media analysis. He will be one of the superteam.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I've been watching some of Dan's stuff since I found him through this thread and I really like it so far

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012

mojo1701a posted:

I watched the first four minutes while getting ready for work this morning. Please tell me the remaining 14 minutes have even more gold like:

"It's common knowledge that different races have different abilities."
"Uh huh. I want to know if I'm talking to an idiot or a smart person. What race are you?"
"...I don't see what my race has to do with anything."

/pol/ opinions evaporating in real time. Dude being laughed at until they ask about his sexual history, then it gets personal. I've never heard of this show before, this is great.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Guavanaut posted:

He claims that his family were part of some weird new religious movement when he was growing up, so maybe that's a big part of it.

Oh, I think I know the group, they've gotten some flack for trying to go after depressed college kids and other at-risk locals. Again I have real sympathy for folks with crummy childhoods, but becoming an angry talking head doesn't seem like the best path to mental health :smith:

PiCroft
Jun 11, 2010

I'm sorry, did I break all your shit? I didn't know it was yours

I recognize about half of them, which is depressing. Sargon, Shoe, ArmoredSkeptic, ComputingForever, MundaneMatt and I think That Guy T. I also *think* the guy just off camera whose eye you can see might be Chris Ray Gun.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Carl looks a lot like Slowbeef in that picture. Is Slowbeef secretly alt-right?!?!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I know this is weird, but that might be the best image of Carl I've ever seen. Like, he looks normal, just hanging out, instead of whatever the image he always tries to present on camera.

Frogfingers posted:

/pol/ opinions evaporating in real time. Dude being laughed at until they ask about his sexual history, then it gets personal. I've never heard of this show before, this is great.

gently caress I can't wait to get home then.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

PiCroft posted:

I recognize about half of them, which is depressing. Sargon, Shoe, ArmoredSkeptic, ComputingForever, MundaneMatt and I think That Guy T. I also *think* the guy just off camera whose eye you can see might be Chris Ray Gun.

I thought MundaneMatt was still in prison. God that is just the saddest picture.

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Carl looks a lot like Slowbeef in that picture. Is Slowbeef secretly alt-right?!?!

That reminds me to dig through the comments on those Videogame Therapist videos Slowbeef did. So many lovely nerds coming to the realisation that Slowbeef and Betus weren't on their side and freaking out as a result, just magical.

Great Metal Jesus
Jun 11, 2007

Got no use for psychiatry
I can talk to the voices
in my head for free
Mood swings like an axe
Into those around me
My tongue is a double agent

SteelMentor posted:

I thought MundaneMatt was still in prison.

Man, what's the story behind that?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

mojo1701a posted:

I know this is weird, but that might be the best image of Carl I've ever seen. Like, he looks normal, just hanging out, instead of whatever the image he always tries to present on camera.

You think so? He seems to come off pretty meek and beta imo.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

SteelMentor posted:

That reminds me to dig through the comments on those Videogame Therapist videos Slowbeef did. So many lovely nerds coming to the realisation that Slowbeef and Betus weren't on their side and freaking out as a result, just magical.

Which were those?

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Samovar posted:

Which were those?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow---AaOIEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULRV6Pz3Crs&t=5s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012