Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Iron Crowned posted:

Death Crew is!

but as a robot i am immortal what say your puny death crew to that

nc born
nc bred
nc raised
nc bled
nc postin
til im
nc dead balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Louisgod posted:

you idiots realize Trump's tweeting up a storm about dumb poo poo to distract people from the healthcare bill, right?

EVERY TIME

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

manchin will vote yes on the bill

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Serf posted:

i didn't name myself Serf for no reason lol

i didn't name myself succ for no reason

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

uh 3 republican senators are outright saying no to the bill?

[jackoff hand motion]

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is my fave tin machine song

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

true story i once saw a drunk canadian guy piss his pants lmao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

At least 3 yeah

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sexpig by night posted:

:lol:

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
trump is dumb as poo poo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sexpig by night posted:

wrong, 0 republican senators are saying that.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Knowing the Dems, at least 4 of them will vote for the drat bill

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Louisgod posted:

you idiots realize Trump's tweeting up a storm about dumb poo poo to distract people from the healthcare bill, right?

yeah sure THIS TIME its a concerted effort with plan instead of just neurotic arcs of impulsive stupidity criss-crossing his mirror-smooth brain

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

srsly when i read "3 gop senators will vote no" i knew 4 dems would vote yes :911:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

sexpig by night posted:

it's all a facade

they are gonna "hold firm" and "save" medicaid rollback by 10% or something and go "oh well best we can do" and vote yes after

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
They are 'concerned' or 'have problems with' the bill but as posted earlier McConnell intentionally left some stuff out to go in via amendment so they can put the amendment in and look like a hero for 'improving' the bill then vote for it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Knowing the Dems, at least 4 of them will vote for the drat bill

:hfive:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
NINTH DIMENSIONAL CHESS

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sexpig by night posted:

Yeah but because of how absences change the math, they don't need those 3 to pass. It'll be a tie which pence will break iirc

Serf
May 5, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah sure THIS TIME its a concerted effort with plan instead of just neurotic arcs of impulsive stupidity criss-crossing his mirror-smooth brain

its not a plan, but it is a distraction. dude is just tweeting random poo poo

the presidential equivalent of Just Tweet Through It

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

trump totally did not make secret recordings reports the BBC lol

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I have an issue with that I-have-no-tapes article:

the article says the source is familiar with trump, but the source, being trump, likely isn't self-aware

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

sexpig by night posted:

lol no a few will get to 'save' it with amendments and 2 will be allowed to vote no so they can save face while Pence is the tiebreaker

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mitch is so cartoonishly evil

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Montasque posted:

They matter in the context of Pelosi hurting candidates in their house elections(She does)

i don't think this is true. ossof got literally the same amount of votes as a made up person while handel had 70,000 less votes so banging the "san francisco pelosi democrats" drum didn't do poo poo for republicans. are there other house races where saying her name caused republicans to reflexively come out where they wouldn't have otherwise?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Louisgod posted:

no, too much credit for smoothbrained donnie

he doesnt want the attention to be on ryancare, he wants it to be about Trump

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Louisgod posted:

no he's just clinically retarded sorry

Serf
May 5, 2011

speaking of Just Tweeting Through It, it feels like its been years since we found out eichenwald likes hentai

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

tell me more about the time u met baloogna

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

The only ones who will hear anything about his dumb tweet about tapes will probably be political junkies like us. Everyone else is (and should be) focused on an actual story of how lovely Trumpcare is gonna be.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Obamacare was Return of the Jedi, a fun movie but we know Empire and a New Hope were better so we were disappointed at what it was.

Trumpcare is The Phantom Menace, except every character is played by Jar Jar Binks.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

ya i seen mad men too

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Serf posted:

speaking of Just Tweeting Through It, it feels like its been years since we found out eichenwald likes hentai

lol if u didnt know that the first time u saw his pic

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Louisgod posted:

no, trump isn't actually that smart

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

https://www.google.com/search?q=days+since+january+20+2017

153 days

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

4 mins between tweets means this is correct

trump takes like 30 mins

i was thinking more about the big words

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Typo posted:

no, trump isn't actually that smart

whoever gave him his phone back might be :thunk:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Mesaaa concerned about this bill, letsa add more taxcuts fora more job I a votin yesa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

:same:

• Locked thread