Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
hoping the government forms a task group to investigate so one of the ny tabloids can run with the OTTO COMMISSION headline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

facebook jihad posted:

If this is real it's like the most Garfield of political comics I've ever seen

He did die on a Monday.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EX250 Type R posted:

you know those brain bugs from starship troopers? maybe the north koreans have a helmet that sucks all your brain info out

great so they know about the one place in the world worse than north korea, ohio

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

fruit on the bottom posted:

He did die on a Monday.

Reverse Solomon Grundy syndrome, what a shame

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Over There posted:

He has two T's between his eyes
otto is literally the face of america :911:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JL6vKB5qMU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Ghostlight posted:

otto is literally the face of america :911:

:lol:

I can't believe they actually tried to do that.

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I finally found Caro's blog, for anyone interested. Only two entries.

https://steemit.com/@kpatrickdawes

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Cymoril posted:

I finally found Caro's blog, for anyone interested. Only two entries.

https://steemit.com/@kpatrickdawes

Bring our boys back (to GBS)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

survives syria only to be silenced by Hillary, rip

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol what the hell genesplicer?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ElGroucho posted:

Juche the two of us
We can make it if we try
Juche the two of us
(Juche the two of us)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
[genesplicer voice] good news, everyone! I've probated our most active photoshop contributer and I only had to dig through posts made a week ago to do it!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Psycho Society posted:

[genesplicer voice] good news, everyone! I've probated our most active photoshop contributer and I only had to dig through posts made a week ago to do it!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I sure hope somebody goes through the several-thousand-page trump thread and reports every instance of tweet-posting.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Psycho Society posted:

Lmao genesplicer you suck

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

https://twitter.com/dril/status/877004092555612160

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
leaking from the thread in the mod forum where the mods and admins all erp in a big gay orgy

SpaceClown fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 22, 2017

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SpaceClown posted:

leaking from the thread in the mod forum where the mods and admins all erp in a big gay orgy

That's fake. There's too much enthusiasm. The real genesplicer will never understand the human emotions of joy or laughter.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'm pretty positive that the satellite that North Korea's dictator sent into space wasn't for his "long rage nuclear war heads" but instead it was so that his 100 times more genius scientists then any other country will be able to hack into any of the 30,000 satellites hovering above the world/America and cause them to fall from space an land on our nuclear plants. He won't have to launch any nuclear war heads to destroy America, just cause a few satellites to fall and have our own nuclear war heads destroy us.
It's funny, it used to be "the spirit of God" that hovered over the face of the earth and now it's "the spirit of satan" (technology) that's hovering over the face of the earth and what's funnier is we put it there but the funniest thing is that Christians in America say they believe that satan is real but they have no idea that the spirit of satan lives among us and because of that, they won't believe that the spirit of satan lives inside everything that man created by destroying what God created to build their own kingdom/the kingdom of satan that is stretched into space/the heavens. So yes, the kingdom of Satan has reached the gates of the kingdom of God because WE BUILT IT!! Lol it's so easy to see this but I doubt anyone will. Also the bible tells us in the book of revelation that God will have the world destroy America before the anti Christ reigns. The title is "the woman on the beast" read it if you don't believe me, the woman is America.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I'm pretty positive that the satellite that North Korea's dictator sent into space wasn't for his "long rage nuclear war heads" but instead it was so that his 100 times more genius scientists then any other country will be able to hack into any of the 30,000 satellites hovering above the world/America and cause them to fall from space an land on our nuclear plants. He won't have to launch any nuclear war heads to destroy America, just cause a few satellites to fall and have our own nuclear war heads destroy us.
It's funny, it used to be "the spirit of God" that hovered over the face of the earth and now it's "the spirit of satan" (technology) that's hovering over the face of the earth and what's funnier is we put it there but the funniest thing is that Christians in America say they believe that satan is real but they have no idea that the spirit of satan lives among us and because of that, they won't believe that the spirit of satan lives inside everything that man created by destroying what God created to build their own kingdom/the kingdom of satan that is stretched into space/the heavens. So yes, the kingdom of Satan has reached the gates of the kingdom of God because WE BUILT IT!! Lol it's so easy to see this but I doubt anyone will. Also the bible tells us in the book of revelation that God will have the world destroy America before the anti Christ reigns. The title is "the woman on the beast" read it if you don't believe me, the woman is America.

*breaks down door with a battering ram, tosses in a flashbang followed by 4 officers in tactical gear swarm into the room, tacticool carbines drawn, scanning all sectors before the all clear is given*

Nice meltdown.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

VikingSkull posted:

Otto died hysteric on the Juche Road

Witness him

*takes out can of botulism sprays it all over face and neck*

WITNESSED

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jun 22, 2017

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

north korean scientists can barely do anything fyi

Trans Ferdinand
Oct 24, 2005
Take Me Out Of Gear

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Otto Coldbier

works on multiple levels

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

*takes out can of botulism sprays it all over face and neck*

WITNESSED

:mediocre:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
So did they finally find out that this was a result of a botched suicide attempt yet?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I envy him tbh

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/seoul-proposes-north-korea-host-some-winter-olympics-skiing-events

quote:

South Korea has proposed that North Korea host some of the skiing events at next year’s Winter Olympics, in a move it hopes will ease cross-border political tensions.

the Otto Warmbier Memorial sky resort

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Ski jump should cross the DMZ.

Keep the minefields intact. Make it interesting if the fall short.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

satanic splash-back posted:

I sure hope somebody goes through the several-thousand-page trump thread and reports every instance of tweet-posting.

Its okay, genesplicer just got mad and decided to close the entire trump lol thread instead

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Psycho Society posted:

"Reposting a tweet without a comment of any sort. User loses posting privileges for 1 day"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Toadvine posted:

"Reposting a tweet without a comment of any sort. User loses posting privileges for 1 day"

I pray for the person that ever has to explain the concept of "emptyquoting" to him

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress you genesplicer you are the worst mod

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Otto Warmbier- Retarded??

~ by N. Korea ~

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

I pray for the person that ever has to explain the concept of "emptyquoting" to him

I think the tweet was actually a photoshop edit he made, too. oh gene... why do you do this to us

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://twitter.com/Rhizzone_Txt/status/877637002652508160

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

CharlestonJew posted:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

B. Birdsworth fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jun 22, 2017

• Locked thread