Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/251130253148295168

Don's had a thing for record crowd sizes for 5 years apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i wonder what the best classic trump tweet is

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Welcome back lol trump thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this is a good one

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/464923451984461824

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Jose posted:

here's his first tweet ever in which he talks about himself in the third person:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1698308935

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Jose posted:

My favorite is the one about Mark Cuban being physically soft

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

No fair tweets during his presidency are too easy

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

*from a shady alleyway*

hey, you, kid.

psst

you like trump golf cart lols? yeah the g8 summit was some good poo poo but this is a real primo product, too.

*opens coat to reveal:*

http://deadspin.com/donald-trump-drives-golf-cart-on-the-green-like-a-true-1796329359

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"“I think he was in his way instinctively trying to rattle Comey,” Gingrich said. “He's not a professional politician. He doesn't come back and think about Nixon and Watergate. His instinct is: 'I'll outbluff you.'” - Newt Gingrich

I can't see this going wrong at all on a global stage!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...-best-tweets%2F

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Jose posted:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/266038556504494082

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...-best-tweets%2F

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

hahahahahaah

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Wow that's a drat good one

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Jose posted:

These are good

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

yo I never posted in this thread I'm just checking in to say y'all deserve a homeland and I hope the mods don't gently caress you over again

also to my Trumpatar dudes, don't poo poo this poo poo up, two state solution best solution for everyone involved

this is why GBS is the best subforum

We've got Highlander rules. Both sides are safe on their own consecrated ground, but all other threads are fair game for chopping each other's heads off.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want more than anything for trump to do another solo press conference

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
in a bigly inappropriate tweet, trump heself mentions that comey better hope there are no "tapes" of their convos, though "tape" is written in quotes which by law of language places them in the ether, realm of the orb, from which they can never truly materialize.

and now he admits there are no tapes and he is caught out lying very publicly while threatening the then head of the fbi, later stating firing him was a real load off, a cloud that had lifted perhaps.

all this happens while his party (donald trump is a republican party president of the united states haha) simultaneously hide and hope to pass their "son of a bitch" health care plan. to not look completely neutered under the greasy leadership of the toddler president, theyre gonna pass it cus they have the majority (wtf)

lol

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/451080874201579520

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my new dog posted:

in a bigly inappropriate tweet, trump heself mentions that comey better hope there are no "tapes" of their convos, though "tape" is written in quotes which by law of language places them in the ether, realm of the orb, from which they can never truly materialize.

and now he admits there are no tapes and he is caught out lying very publicly while threatening the then head of the fbi, later stating firing him was a real load off, a cloud that had lifted perhaps.

all this happens while his party (donald trump is a republican party president of the united states haha) simultaneously hide and hope to pass their "son of a bitch" health care plan. to not look completely neutered under the greasy leadership of the toddler president, theyre gonna pass it cus they have the majority (wtf)

lol

Don't forget disabled people in wheelchairs are trying to protest in front of the Senate majority leader's office but Capital Police are hauling them away lol.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

COMRADES posted:

Don't forget disabled people in wheelchairs are trying to protest in front of the Senate majority leader's office but Capital Police are hauling them away lol.

while he retracts into his shell.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

oh my god does he have to have the biggliest everything? Lol, of course he has to, for example he has the biggest presidential win despite losing the popular vote, ever

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

haha i googled best trump tweet and classic trump tweet and i can't believe none of the links had wrestling related tweets

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

"“I think he was in his way instinctively trying to rattle Comey,” Gingrich said. “He's not a professional politician. He doesn't come back and think about Nixon and Watergate. His instinct is: 'I'll outbluff you.'” - Newt Gingrich

I can't see this going wrong at all on a global stage!

I think Newt is right in this assessment, which is that Trump is both full of poo poo and also stupid

And also the president of the US I hear? Pretty funny imo

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I would just like to say, welcome back old friend, the Trump LOL Thread.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Jose posted:

haha i googled best trump tweet and classic trump tweet and i can't believe none of the links had wrestling related tweets

Just go to mono's link and replace Sad! with McMahon and have yourself a good time

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this isn't a trump lol

Heffer
May 1, 2003

@WrestleFact isn't a real account. No posts and was registered after trumps tweet.

https://twitter.com/WrestleFact

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

*from a shady alleyway*

hey, you, kid.

psst

you like trump golf cart lols? yeah the g8 summit was some good poo poo but this is a real primo product, too.

*opens coat to reveal:*

http://deadspin.com/donald-trump-drives-golf-cart-on-the-green-like-a-true-1796329359

Lol loving up the greens at his own course. That says a lot.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Heffer posted:

@WrestleFact isn't a real account. No posts and was registered after trumps tweet.

https://twitter.com/WrestleFact

Probably meant #WrestleFact

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

this isn't a trump lol

but what is it, other than disgusting

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jose posted:

this isn't a trump lol

The Lying Sniper Man got a statue? Idgi

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

my new dog posted:

lol

Beautiful lol write up that I would have missed if the thread was still closed! Welcome back, you sweet sweet lol people

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

The Lying Sniper Man got a statue? Idgi

yeah ignore the ms painting. american sniper got a statue

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I wouldn't hold a sniper rifle like that, let alone charge in carrying a flag. Thaat guy is the worst sniper

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

my new dog posted:

lol

lol

I'm glad this thread is back

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think all the mspaint is because he's pointing his tiny little rifle down at the ground at ppl, very unsafe soldier

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jose posted:

yeah ignore the ms painting. american sniper got a statue

I mean, I'm on my phone so maybe I'm not seeing it. It looks like he has a rifle? Again idgi. Like opinions on the guy notwithstanding, I don't see the big deal about a statue for a soldier holding a weapon.

Like, I'd say the ridiculous Iwo Jima wanna be pose is more egregious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I never got the appeal. Dude was no pavlichenko