Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
BUT HER SEXUAL EMAILS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Louisgod posted:

i'm the inevitable response of "where were these teachers when I was in high school"

:lol: I've determined they were there, they just didn't want you

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
Skipping a million posts, have we talked about the news thay Russia changed voter rolls and directly compromised the integrity of our election yet. Or are we already past that into lolnothingmatters territory

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TwoStepBoog posted:

I have a friend who became a teacher at like 25. Met up with him like 8 months after he started and asked how it was. He told me he quit because he hated it. So I was like, that sucks, and we moved on.
Then I saw a mutual friend of ours, and I was like "did you hear [teacher] quit?" and the mutual friend said "he didn't quit. he got fired for trying to sexualy email some of the female students."
In hindsight, that made way more sense.

Anyway, we don't talk anymore.

sexually email?

like with his dick?

Genuine Fake
Oct 2, 2004

fits my needs posted:

Well I hope MA never gets a Republican governor ever

Gulp.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Would

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TwoStepBoog posted:

I have a friend who became a teacher at like 25. Met up with him like 8 months after he started and asked how it was. He told me he quit because he hated it. So I was like, that sucks, and we moved on.
Then I saw a mutual friend of ours, and I was like "did you hear [teacher] quit?" and the mutual friend said "he didn't quit. he got fired for trying to sexualy email some of the female students."
In hindsight, that made way more sense.

Anyway, we don't talk anymore.

They should've become a professor at a college to do it in a setting where it's less looked down upon

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Zyla posted:

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/877953971570315267

what if you cannot work because of a disability :thunk:

Doesn't it say right there that work conditions can only be put on non-disabled people?

So if you can't work just wait until your condition worsens until you count as disabled, then reap that sweet free healthcare.

Death probably counts as a disability so you'll get there eventually.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yeah you said it!

*watches and does nothing*

Huh, I guess thats why its called optics

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

VROOM VROOM posted:

Skipping a million posts, have we talked about the news thay Russia changed voter rolls and directly compromised the integrity of our election yet. Or are we already past that into lolnothingmatters territory

here lies american democracy

code:
..N
..O
MATTERS
..H
..I
..N
..G

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

VROOM VROOM posted:

haven't you heard that is FAKE NEWS and a HOAX and a Dem scam.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Managing to pass a bill that will obviously kill millions of their own voters is a kind of achievement, yes.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Proud Christian Mom posted:

My parents live there. Its like a million degrees now but this is fine .png

bless this brave new world of options galore where we can get die getting brained by massive ice chunks falling from the sky or simply get cooked alive in the oven that is earth

now that's freedom

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

Zyla posted:

sexually email?

like with his dick?

He Weinered a student

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Ana Navarro is frustrating because she says all this liberal poo poo and then is still a republican. Like, loving why

https://twitter.com/sethabramovitch/status/784614001661644800

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dolash posted:

Doesn't it say right there that work conditions can only be put on non-disabled people?

So if you can't work just wait until your condition worsens until you count as disabled, then reap that sweet free healthcare.

Death probably counts as a disability so you'll get there eventually.

To be considered disabled you have to have accrued enough work credits to receive benefits and the designation. If you havent worked enough, you aren't able to be labeled as disabled. get hosed end

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Yeah you said it!

"keep ur eye on the ball"

*orbital bone gets crushed*

zakkro
May 29, 2015

"Every Republican wants to do a big number on Social Security. They want do it on Medicare, they want to do it on Medicaid. And we can't do that. And it's not fair to the people that have been paying in for years, and now all of a sudden, they want to cut."

Wow, that person should be President! Who said

https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/877907437642293260

Oh.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Zyla posted:

sexually email?

like with his dick?

lol if u don't tap out every post in this thread w/ur erect dick

capitalization actually pretty tricky

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Means testing will now include ability to protest.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

triple sulk posted:

there would be literal riots in the streets

lol triggered much libs? - the gop

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Louisgod posted:

i'm the inevitable response of "where were these teachers when I was in high school"

probably banging the captain of the football team while you were rolling 20 sided dice and jerking off to your half naked Nord whenever you viewed your inventory in Daggerfall. nerd.

(i jerked off to my Daggerfall charcter once. she looked a lot like that teacher)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

Yeah you said it!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Grr, answer phone Braniac, Solomon Grundy need to dish about Sinestro!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I did a thing posted:

probably banging the captain of the football team while you were rolling 20 sided dice and jerking off to your half naked Nord whenever you viewed your inventory in Daggerfall. nerd.

(i jerked off to my Daggerfall charcter once. she looked a lot like that teacher)

where did ur dagger fall

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Zyla posted:

To be considered disabled you have to have accrued enough work credits to receive benefits and the designation. If you havent worked enough, you aren't able to be labeled as disabled. get hosed end

Wait what the gently caress, you can only gain disability recognition if you work first? That's farcical catch-22 poo poo. Do only people who get their back broken by industrial machinery 10 years into their factory job count as disabled? If you're just somebody who's been sick their entire life then tough poo poo here's a work requirement for healthcare access?

You couldn't make something up as absurd as American healthcare.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Lastgirl posted:

Yeah you said it!

You are a pretty good poster.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

I did a thing posted:

why do brits hang on to this again?

Because otherwise we'd have to elect our Head of State.

TRUMP!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

romp him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:laffo:
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/877957875049545728

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/877963593253126144
:laffo:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Obama has responded, feel free to tear him apart for responding now
https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/877974599366918144

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/877965431666909185

my god

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I did a thing posted:

I've never played D&D.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

tl;dr

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/877974156364480512

Oh yeah remember the Jimmy Kimmel test?

Thanks a lot for your help Jimmy lmfao

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Dolash posted:

Wait what the gently caress, you can only gain disability recognition if you work first? That's farcical catch-22 poo poo. Do only people who get their back broken by industrial machinery 10 years into their factory job count as disabled? If you're just somebody who's been sick their entire life then tough poo poo here's a work requirement for healthcare access?

You couldn't make something up as absurd as American healthcare.

yes and yes

i'm in the second group there.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sorry, bro, we hate poors now.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

democrats...extremely bad?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

And she freaks out like this about everything

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANA

COME TO THE LOSING SIDE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

GobiasIndustries posted:

I figured it made more sense for him to stay quiet, since the only hope of stopping AHCA (there's no stopping it actually) is the Republican base realizes it'll gently caress them when the Republicans are actually forced to talk about and defend the contents of the bill. Obama rearing his head in public just gives them someone to point to and yell at to keep people distracted.

• Locked thread