Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Thank god we don't actually need him any longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol he loves those lovely wildcards anthologies so much

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

You'll love them too once HBO gets done making 3 or 4 new series about them!

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
Oh you know drat well he's going to write 30 more books.... 29 of them will be focused on how daenarys is still stuck in Meereen or whatever poo poo hole he decides to stick her in next.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The eternal conundrum: to describe a new pair of breasts or a new dinner

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Universe Master posted:

The eternal conundrum: to describe a new pair of breasts or a new dinner

Describe the dinner sensually. Boom, both worlds.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Horny grrm=titties
Hungry grrm=elaborate banquet

He is fat.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
New trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

not watching that, might as well skip the season because it's all the interesting stuff in 3 minutes.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I just want to see Lena Heady re-enact Cersei's lesbian scene from the books. Is that too much to loving ask, HBO??

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fartbox posted:

The show is at its best when the hound is splittin skulls

was going to say the show would be better if they dropped the dead weight and it was just the hound murdering everyone plus tyrion and bronn doing rear end in a top hat odd couple stuff but then i realized that show exists and its called spartacus and its good plus it has xena titties

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich

mike12345 posted:

not watching that, might as well skip the season because it's all the interesting stuff in 3 minutes.

2 minutes and it wasn't interesting

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im looking forward to it and will enjoy it sorry about your crippling depression nerds

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just calling it now since I've literally never seen this prediction/assumption that the "little brother" that murders Cersei will be Bran, the littlest Stark brother still alive.

I don't know why he's never in the running on that theory.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

His wheelchair looks rad I'm p sure its Dr bashirs

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
My prediction is that Bran butterfly effects into the past and knocks up his aunt. Then it's revealed that Robyn arryn is brans son.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Blazing Ownager posted:

I'm just calling it now since I've literally never seen this prediction/assumption that the "little brother" that murders Cersei will be Bran, the littlest Stark brother still alive.

I don't know why he's never in the running on that theory.

Because it's very obviously Ghost, the youngest brother of the dire wolves which the show has totally forgotten about.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

el B posted:

My prediction is that Bran butterfly effects into the past and knocks up his aunt. Then it's revealed that Robyn arryn is brans son.

Bran's Son.....Bran's SOn! Bran'sSon Bransson! Branson! BRANSON!!!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I hope Jaime gets captured again cause he's extra hot covered in beard and poop

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bran's Son.....Bran's SOn! Bran'sSon Bransson! Branson! BRANSON!!!

Can't wait for Shoji Tabuchi to sit on the Iron Throne.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Real talk the bran time travel twist with Hodor was the best

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

I hope Jaime gets captured again cause he's extra hot covered in beard and poop

Hopefully it's another season of bitch slapping random Freys

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Arya already owned all the male freys tho right
maybe jaime can make all the ugly daughters cry

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm gonna watch the gently caress out of this show. suck my cock thread

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Ok. Too bad there really isn't much gently caress in the show any more.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Who actually gets cast to play people like ugly frey daughters. Do they just put out an ad saying 'Looking for ugly women aged 18-25?' What kind of self respecting person would reply to that ad?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TOOT BOOT posted:

Who actually gets cast to play people like ugly frey daughters. Do they just put out an ad saying 'Looking for ugly women aged 18-25?' What kind of self respecting person would reply to that ad?

No self respecting person would. That's why they hire actors.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

They make fake peeners I'm p sure they can make fake hamburger sized moles to put on faces too

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

i'm gonna watch the gently caress out of this show. suck my cock thread

:hellyeah:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

TOOT BOOT posted:

Makeup can do quite a lot. You can make an average woman appear to be hot. You can go in the reverse, too. Except for fat chicks. Can't do anything for them.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
What a stupid show, it used to be done by this time in June and it hasn't even fuckin started>???

Oh I guess its all the extra episodes theyre filming.

What's that?

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

cool new Polack jokes posted:

What a stupid show, it used to be done by this time in June and it hasn't even fuckin started>???

Oh I guess its all the extra episodes theyre filming.

What's that?

They're trying to let gurrm catch up with the next book. Of course he's never going to finish the book so gently caress it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It really is stupid. 13 episodes rather than 10. That should really take an extra year and a half.

It's a money grab. Just like The Hobbit and Breaking Bad and tons of other poo poo that added tons of extra time and waiting for no good reason.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I want a Littlefinger spinoff, where it's just pimping prostitutes and loving every show.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

mike12345 posted:

I want a Littlefinger spinoff, where it's just pimping prostitutes and loving every show.

Arya is going to kill Littlefinger.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Littlefinger rules.

So do Brienne/Tormund. They're gonna fall in love, ones gonna die tragically and the other is gonna commit violent revenge

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Lol that reminds me when Ygritte (top three, entire series) got shot by Ollie and he gives Jon snow the :thumbsup:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Waltzing Along posted:

ARYA KILLS LITTLEFINGER

That's dumb, why?

Not like why did you spoil that but like why does that happen from a story perspective??? The show has been bad plot-wise the last season or two.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

COMRADES posted:

That's dumb, why?

Not like why did you spoil that but like why does that happen from a story perspective??? The show has been bad plot-wise the last season or two.

I'm pretty sure it is in the OP, or linked to it. I forget if I put it there or not.

But Arya makes it back to Winterfell. Sansa is like, gently caress you Littlefinger I sentence you to death. Then Arya kills the gently caress out of that rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

COMRADES posted:

That's dumb, why?

Arya's gotta kill somebody :shrug: