Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Is anyone doing an online Strike game and looking for players? A friend and I are looking to play, hopefully being able to play the Ogre class from the playtest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Fremont
Oct 26, 2016
How much range does the bard's melodies have?

Kabbak
Dec 19, 2016

Jack Fremont posted:

How much range does the bard's melodies have?

As far as you can hear ;)

The role actions have a limited range though and if you want to use your riffs on certain targets you need to maneuver in close proximity.
So hanging really far back comes with a trade-off.

Jack Fremont
Oct 26, 2016
Are there any interesting uses of the bloodied berserker's anger management besides putting yourself at bloodied before your turn comes up?

Kabbak
Dec 19, 2016

Jack Fremont posted:

Are there any interesting uses of the bloodied berserker's anger management besides putting yourself at bloodied before your turn comes up?

No. I mainly put it in for the purpose of pushing yourself over the bloodied threshhold and keeping yourself bloodied. If there is a benefit for taking damage the question "can i just hurt myself?" will pop up eventually so i decided to just provide that option to begin with.
I remember a certain D&D4 warlock power where that issue spawned lengthy discussions.

Oh also: you can't use it outside your turn (you can only take Free Actions durnig your turn) so you have to put yourself at risk and end a turn bloodied to guarantee the +1 Token for starting bloodied next turn.

As a role with self heal you can also push yourself over the bloodied threshhold several times in your turn:
put yourself at 5 hp, hit something to get the defender role boost (+1 HP), and hurt yourself back to 5.
This also works if you happen to last-hit something with overkill damage (and get healed by the class feature).

As an other use you could maybe put yourself at 1 HP to bait enemies into putting you down to get your below 0 benefits while having a revival power in your team (berserker has one itself).
But I think I'm strechting right now ...

Kabbak fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jun 22, 2017

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Is there any rule of thumb for converting 4e monsters to Strike! monsters? Any pitfalls I should be worried about?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Moriatti posted:

Is there any rule of thumb for converting 4e monsters to Strike! monsters? Any pitfalls I should be worried about?

Take the most defining features of the monster, and pick out a rule for each that works in Strike. I'm up for making suggestion if you've got anything specific; I like making Strike monsters.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
So, hey, I just noticed that it's the anniversary of the Character Generator. Is everyone still OK with it? Is there anything it's notably lacking (apart from the playtest classes which I can't really put in because they may be sold or KSed in future)

One thing I might mention: for those folks who're making power cards, the file data/texts.md has the texts for all the powers in the core game in it, which might save you some retyping.

Also, here's some dumb easter eggs in the character generator if that's your kind of thing. All are done by entering a particular name and other character setting. The names must end with ! to trigger the easter eggs because I wanted to allow for someone actually wanting to call their character that (which would be pretty silly, but there we go)

Name: master mike! Class: Warlord or Magician
Name: daniel-san! Class: Martial Artist
Name: bmx bandit! Class: Summoner
Name: call me dave! Role: Leader
Name: debugfieldkeys (Not really a funny Easter Egg but I know some people like this stuff..)

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.

Moriatti posted:

One pitfall that stands out to me is that stunning the PCs is generally no fun unless they have some alternative or some way to avoid it, and so you would want to change any monster powers with stuns.

More broadly, you should consider how some of the statuses are different from their 4e counterparts of the same name - they are often similar but not quite equivalent. Those differences could break a monster's intended synergies or could introduce an unintended symmetry.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I'm gearing up to do an Overwatch one shot, and I picked six of my favorite characters to stat out. It's fun, albeit challenging since I'm not the system savviest person. May have to make up some feats and powers wholesale.

Mei was pretty easy as a Controller Bombardier, will probably switch out Sap Strength for an Ice Wall. DVa I think will be a Defender Shapeshifter with Form of the Bull, and maybe a feat that says "if you would be taken out, instead come back with 3 HP and only basic attacks for a few rounds". (Maybe that can just be a rule that happens when she gets taken out, I'm not sure.) Zenyatta will be a heavily reskinned Leader Squire with "errand" replaced with "orb of harmony recipient". Tracer...Striker Rogue, maybe? I don't have the Rogue so I'm not sure if that would fit.

I have no clue how I'm going to make Orisa, but I will figure it out because she is my favorite.

Lucio is pretty clear cut as a mobility-focused bard. Ideally one of his at-wills would also heal, but I have no idea how that would affect balance.

Also, payload rules: I'm thinking with one person next to it, it moves three squares along its course at the end of each round, plus one for every additional person next to it. And it stops if an enemy moves in its path. To change things up, though, the first checkpoint will be a door that has to be unlocked from the other side.

Otherkinsey Scale fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jun 26, 2017

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Quick clarification question about Opportunities:

The book says you grant an Opportunity when you leave your square without shifting and that square is within an enemy's reach. Does this include forced movement? Also, is that just leaving your original square, or leaving any square (meaning that you grant an Opportunity if you walk through an enemy's reach, even if you don't stop to engage them along the way)?

The forced movement part comes up because one of my players really loves sliding enemies around and he's wondering if he can set up big Opportunity chains by sliding an enemy past a bunch of other player characters.

(It's also entirely possible this is already covered in the book and I somehow completely overlooked it.)

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Harrow posted:

Quick clarification question about Opportunities:

The book says you grant an Opportunity when you leave your square without shifting and that square is within an enemy's reach. Does this include forced movement? Also, is that just leaving your original square, or leaving any square (meaning that you grant an Opportunity if you walk through an enemy's reach, even if you don't stop to engage them along the way)?

The forced movement part comes up because one of my players really loves sliding enemies around and he's wondering if he can set up big Opportunity chains by sliding an enemy past a bunch of other player characters.

(It's also entirely possible this is already covered in the book and I somehow completely overlooked it.)

Forced Movement doesn't grant Opportunities according to its definition on page 95.

Moving past an enemy does grant an Opportunity, though. It's not just leaving your origin square.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

So I think I'm just going to have to make a class, "the Orisa," with at-will forced movement, at-will barrier deployment and an encounter power that gives everyone extra damage for a turn. And a class feature that gives her ranged attack extra range. It might not exactly be fine tuned, but it's a one shot aimed at new players, so as long as it's not ludicrously better or worse than everyone else it should be fine.

hyphz posted:

So, hey, I just noticed that it's the anniversary of the Character Generator. Is everyone still OK with it? Is there anything it's notably lacking (apart from the playtest classes which I can't really put in because they may be sold or KSed in future)

One thing I might mention: for those folks who're making power cards, the file data/texts.md has the texts for all the powers in the core game in it, which might save you some retyping.

Also, here's some dumb easter eggs in the character generator if that's your kind of thing. All are done by entering a particular name and other character setting. The names must end with ! to trigger the easter eggs because I wanted to allow for someone actually wanting to call their character that (which would be pretty silly, but there we go)

Name: master mike! Class: Warlord or Magician
Name: daniel-san! Class: Martial Artist
Name: bmx bandit! Class: Summoner
Name: call me dave! Role: Leader
Name: debugfieldkeys (Not really a funny Easter Egg but I know some people like this stuff..)

Hey, I tried downloading the character generator to add the playtest powers to it, but opening it locally gave me "Error loading backgrounds. Check internet or local data/path" and every power is listed as unavailable. Assess, for instance, says "(Text unavailable or copyrighted. Key: GlobalAssess)" Having that problem in both Chrome and Safari (I'm on a Mac, maybe that has something to do with it?).

Relatedly, an interface option so you can edit power text or add classes/roles/etc without having to edit the source would be very helpful.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben
That's strange. Can you check the data/ directory was downloaded and your browser can see it if you type its path into your browser?

As for adding powers, the reason I didn't put that in is because there's so many niggles with the pre provided classes that basically to support all of that I would be writing an inner platform ("a program so flexible that it becomes an implementation of the programming language it's written in") which is especially unnecessary when it's open source. If you want any simple guide to adding powers at that level I'll happily post one up.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

hyphz posted:

That's strange. Can you check the data/ directory was downloaded and your browser can see it if you type its path into your browser?

As for adding powers, the reason I didn't put that in is because there's so many niggles with the pre provided classes that basically to support all of that I would be writing an inner platform ("a program so flexible that it becomes an implementation of the programming language it's written in") which is especially unnecessary when it's open source. If you want any simple guide to adding powers at that level I'll happily post one up.

Ahh, alright. A little guide to adding powers would be nice, thank you.

The directory showed up in both browsers when I typed it in. It's file:///Users/(MyName)/Downloads/StrikeGen/data/ if that makes a difference.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

The directory showed up in both browsers when I typed it in. It's file:///Users/(MyName)/Downloads/StrikeGen/data/ if that makes a difference.

Ok, it turns out this is because of really aggressive security in Chrome. It's not allowing the file running on your local machine to open other files on your local machine, on the grounds that you could have been tricked into running it and letting it access any random data. Makes a certain amount of paranoid sense, I suppose. You can either a) use Firefox instead, or b) startup Chrome with chrome --allow-file-access-from-files or open /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/ --args --allow-file-access-from-files.

In Safari, turn on the Develop menu, then choose Develop > Disable Local File Restrictions.

I think the "official" way to get around these is to package the whole generator as a sandboxed Chrome/Safari app, but that kind of messes up the idea of being able to modify it.

quote:

One does not simply "add powers" ;) One adds a class or role (or possibly a feat that gives a class). Because you were talking about adding classes I'll assume that's what you want to do. Basically, it goes:

1 - Copy one of the existing classes in the Classes source directory to a new file (I suggest copying Rogue because it's got the basic structure)
2 - Change the module name and master function name (the function named in "exposing" on the top line) in the file to match the new file and class name
3 - Open TacticalModel.elm and add an import for the new class and master function
4 - Add the class name and master function name to the classes function at the top of TacticalModel.elm
5 - Fiddle with the class definition in your new file as you wish :)

The "master function" for the class returns a data structure which contains all of the other functions that provide data about the class. All of these input the magical parameter m - m for model, which contains all of the static data held in the program (monadic functional programming joy..?) You mostly need this to pass it on to other things. The two most important functions in the master structure are classPowerList and classForms. classPowerList should return all the powers the character has (allowing for their level, etc); classForms returns all the settings you want to put to be available in form selectors on the left hand side. Of the others, classPowerBlocks is used for the complex classes like Shapeshifters which have powers divided into sections, classFeats is the list of feats that you can take if you have this class (just as string names, the classPowerList function is expected to check if you have them and update powers accordingly), and the modify are exactly what the sound like, the most commonly used being the ModifyBasicMelee and ModifyBasicRange functions to create the rising damage at level 5 that most classes have (the code for this is already in Rogue)

Once you have that, looking at the Rogue should basically tell you how it's done. The classPowerList function, which is just called powers, calculates the set of powers the PC should have. You can do this however you want. If a power's fixed, you can just add it directly to the list returned by powers. If there's a choice of power, the easiest way is to put the list of powers into a dictionary with the powerDict function. Then, to offer the choice on the form, add a powerChoiceField to the forms function that refers to that dictionary; and to make the power appear on the sheet when selected, use powerlookup in the powers function. There's also quickSpecial which is for the non-coloured "powers" that don't have any stats but just text.

An actual power is a data structure but you should never need to build one directly as there's functions that do it for you. The most common are quickPower and levelTextPower. quickPower takes parameters: name, type, frequency, range (0 for melee, positive for pure ranged, negative for melee/ranged), area, damage (-1 for "support damage"), and color of the card. It'll assume that the text of the power is in the texts.md file under a header equal to the power's name with the spaces removed. If damage, etc, changes as you level, just insert the calculation in the call to quickPower. If the power text changes as you level, you can use levelTextPower which has the same parameters plus a list of level thresholds where the text changes; it'll calculate the key to look up in texts.md on the basis of the power name and the last threshold passes (so if you have a power "Bash Moose" with thresholds [1,3,5], it'll look for BashMoose1+, BashMoose3+, and BashMoose 5+).

I'm being kinda brief here but I don't want to spam the thread too much, let me know if you need anything more and hopefully I'll be able to press everything into a guide I can bundle with the source distribution.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Opening it in Firefox worked! I'm not sure where the class directory is though. I see json files for kits, origins and backgrounds, and together with that in the data/ directory is data.md, and then the only other directory under StrikeGen is icons.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Sir Kodiak posted:

Forced Movement doesn't grant Opportunities according to its definition on page 95.

Moving past an enemy does grant an Opportunity, though. It's not just leaving your origin square.

Aha, I was looking in the wrong place for the rule on that. Thanks!

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Keep it up, champ.

Unlockable Ben

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Opening it in Firefox worked! I'm not sure where the class directory is though. I see json files for kits, origins and backgrounds, and together with that in the data/ directory is data.md, and then the only other directory under StrikeGen is icons.

You'll need the source which you can download or clone out from GitHub. You'll also need Elm to build it with

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Moriatti posted:

Here they are, I also included in the Rar:
- The fonts I used (if you're not doing a Nintendo/video game theme, I'd recommend seeking out Humanist 521B instead.)
- The Program and template I used to print the cards.

If you guys make anything super cool with these, please upload so I can oogle and revel in your work!

EDIT: I should note, the summon's basic attack box is moveable, because, even changing the Feegle's attack to the smallest font I was comfortable printing, I found it didn't quite fit.

Just wanted to say, thanks for this.

Also, I'm beginning to think "the Squire" works much better as "the Mentor" and changing errand to pupil.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Heck yeah, those look sweet!

I have to fix the reference card at some point.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
I'll be running three games of Strike! heavily inspired by Gamma World and Nuclear Throne at a convention next month. One idea I stole wholesale from Gamma World 7e was the idea of rolling your mutant types on a random chart and using that to determine your at-will powers and some passive bonuses. Everyone also gets a roll on a random mutation chart to get an encounter power.

They're probably not balanced at all but I'm not really concerned about that, I just want to run a weird game of mutants driving a cool car in a high octane version of Wacky Races while using their weird mutant powers.

I've already got one friend who wants me to run something along these lines as an extended campaign, and the character concept he proposed was brilliant: a Shapeshifter Blaster with the Gang feat so he can play a swarm of transforming sentient RC cars that have developed some kind of a hivemind.

I'll report back on both the convention games and the extended campaign should something come of it.

Oh yeah, and I'm calling the one-shots I'll be running at the con Nuclear Strike, of course.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
I was hanging out with my ten year old cousin over the weekend and we had the Strike book on hand, although pretty much no other supplies other than pens, pencils, and some lined notebook paper:

He was able to immediately deduce that the final boss had an unreasonably high HP total and needed to be force-moved into the exposed tesla coils. He even used his Blaster power to summon a wall and trap it next to one for several turns.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

Okay, question about the interaction of the Reliable feat and the Shapechanger. I've pretty much got my own interpretation of how the two should work together but I'd like to see if I've got it right.

So, if as a Shapechanger with the Reliable feat I use a transformation power and miss I regain the use of that transformation power but it still doesn't effectively give me another opportunity to change shape, it simply gives me an opportunity to use the big drat encounter attack part of that power again, right?

So for the purposes of Multi-Form or Single-Form Shapechanger features I'm not really regaining the transformation power, because both of those specifically call out using Rally to regain your transformation power as what you need to do.

Incidentally I think Reliable is really good on a Shapechanger: the Shapechanger is an odd class in that it encourages alpha-striking and using your Encounter power to begin with, because until you've used it you're just a dude with two at-will powers. I'm not saying it's bad, it just encourages a different kind of playstyle.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Honestly, my players tend to alpha strike with their encounter powers anyways. But, yeah, Summon is similar in that you want to get a summon out on the field. Reliable Summoner's also a good feat for them as a result.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

Kaja Rainbow posted:

Honestly, my players tend to alpha strike with their encounter powers anyways. But, yeah, Summon is similar in that you want to get a summon out on the field. Reliable Summoner's also a good feat for them as a result.

Huh, yeah, I'd completely forgotten about the fact that the Summoner plays like that too, I'm dumb.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but it came up in game and I haven't had a chance double check.

If an enemy marked by a buddy defender attacks the buddy but not the defender, does the defender get an opportunity?

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

The paragraph about Defender Buddies says that you pick at chargen which one of you is actually the defender - the source of the marks and whatnot. But whichever half is the defender definitely gets an opportunity when a marked badguy attacks the other half.

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

Started a new campaign with a very post-apocalyptic gonzo theme. Got characters made today, ran a short chase followed by a quick tactical combat and a bit of roleplay.

The group includes a Shapechanger/Controller, a former medical bot who has gone a bit... weird. Form of the Kraken is him using restraints to tie down his patient, Form of the Viper is him using a bunch of vaccines well past their expiration date, and Tortoise is simply him powering down and going into standby mode. Also picked Bedside Manner as one of his skills.

We have an Ogre, the Might side being a Blaster (a huge Fallout style super mutant swinging a huge rebar club in a wide arc) and the Magic side being his little psychic mastermind buddy and a Leader. The Blaster is also an accomplished destruction derby driver and has fitted their truck with lots of spikes and plates and the like.

And finally there's the group's Summoner Striker, a techno shaman from a recluse human tribe who have developed a weird form of mysticism around the spirits of the wasteland and the remnants of modern society. All of his summons are flavored as him animating piles of garbage by summoning the local spirits to inhabit them.

It was fun and I can't wait to run it again.

Kabbak
Dec 19, 2016
I have questions about the Magician. The latter ones can be resolved with a house rule quickly but I wanted to hear some input on them. Thanks for any answers.

1) Can I have an encounter power as a "Reserve Spell" that I already have as a normal encounter power?
2) There are two Encounter Spells that don't have a distinct Effect line (Practical Dome of Preservation, Mudge's Localized Inferno). Those can't be used for the Chaos Mage's "I rolled a 6"-feature. If I don't pick them, they end up on the random list for the feature from lvl 3 onwards (6 powers picked from 12 total, so only 6 powers remain in my "don't know" list). How should I handle this?
3) Does the "Reserve Spell" count as Spell I know or is it one I "don't know" (for the chaos mage feature) ? If the former is right, then there might not be enough powers to make a list for the Chaos Mage's "rolled a 6"-feature from lvl 3 onwards.

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

Your reserve spell cannot be one you already know

You "know" your reserve spell.

If you don't put the powers without effect lines on your list, you may certainly end up with fewer than six suitable spells for chaos surge to randomly pick from. So you can either randomly pick from however many actually make sense, or if that doesn't seem random enough because there are only 3 or whatever, you could add in spells that you "know" but that you didn't roll this encounter to bring it up to six spells.

Edit: or you can houserule "effects" for the ones that lack them... Like if you randomly chaos surge into Mudge's Localized Inferno, you have to blow up the zone centered on the target (and probably end up blowing up an ally or two and another enemy or three in the process).

Jimbozig fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Jul 12, 2017

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I have a couple questions about the Magician as well.

1) Does Mudge's Localized Inferno persist after the turn it's cast?
2) There's a Magician Blaster in our party who generally defaults to using The Excellent Prismatic Spray every turn in combat because it doesn't require a roll, what can I do when making encounters so that her other powers are a bit more useful? Using fewer enemies that are stronger seems like it might help but that kind of goes against the fact that they're a blaster.

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

Aston posted:

I have a couple questions about the Magician as well.

1) Does Mudge's Localized Inferno persist after the turn it's cast?
2) There's a Magician Blaster in our party who generally defaults to using The Excellent Prismatic Spray every turn in combat because it doesn't require a roll, what can I do when making encounters so that her other powers are a bit more useful? Using fewer enemies that are stronger seems like it might help but that kind of goes against the fact that they're a blaster.

1) No, it's just an instant effect - there's no lasting or duration.
2) What are her other powers? For at-wills, using monsters with resistance makes Margul's attractive, swarming her with melee makes Instant Repulsion vital (unless she has melee shooter, in which case she probably didnt choose Instant Repulsion), and using enemies that rely on movement and positioning makes Liscato's very strong.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Question about damage zones. It says that if you're moved into one via forced movement, you can make a saving throw to not go in and instead fall prone just outside the zone, but if you fail you go in anyway and still fall prone. Is that saving through optional? Can you just accept the forced movement and damage in order to remain standing?

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

theironjef posted:

Question about damage zones. It says that if you're moved into one via forced movement, you can make a saving throw to not go in and instead fall prone just outside the zone, but if you fail you go in anyway and still fall prone. Is that saving through optional? Can you just accept the forced movement and damage in order to remain standing?

I can't remember the exact wording but I seem to recall the saving throw is optional. As a GM I tend to have monsters try to make the saving throw regardless because even though falling prone is usually much worse than a bit of damage it's more fun for the players.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
The throw is optional, yes. It's basically a risk-reward thing, as well as a way for Elites/Champions to avoid damage zones since they auto-pass saves (the former at >50% HP, the latter always).

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Speaking of forced movement, a question. What happens if you try to slide one enemy into another? What about a battle in which you have a gaping pit or the like? A situation arose in my game where the Martial Artist knocked a flying enemy prone over a chasm. I ruled that the enemy was taken out of the combat for a turn as it flew back up.

Jack Fremont
Oct 26, 2016
The Wrestler Feat makes it so enemies have disadvantage escaping your grabs. Does this apply to

1: Pets like The summoner's Summon the Strangler or the necromancer's Crude Zombie
2: Range spells like The illusionist's Invisible Assailant

Edit Additional

3: Illusionist's Lure says "Effect: Designate one safe square on the map within 5 squares of the target that
the target could feasibly get to..." does feasibly get to not apply if the target is unable to move from grab or similar?

Jack Fremont fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 13, 2017

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

Jack Fremont posted:

The Wrestler Feat makes it so enemies have disadvantage escaping your grabs. Does this apply to

1: Pets like The summoner's Summon the Strangler or the necromancer's Crude Zombie
2: Range spells like The illusionist's Invisible Assailant

Edit Additional

3: Illusionist's Lure says "Effect: Designate one safe square on the map within 5 squares of the target that
the target could feasibly get to..." does feasibly get to not apply if the target is unable to move from grab or similar?

1. If summoners want a feat to apply to a summon, I generally allow them to essentially take the feat for their summon, which means they don't get access to it. So in this case, that would mean that the Strangler is the one who is good at both grabbing and escaping grabs, not the summoner. That's sort of the baseline for feats in general. However, you are free to make a more generous ruling depending on the feat - in this case it would likely be perfectly fine to let them just aplly the wrestler feat to both their summons and themselves.

2. Yes, it applies.

3. You should understand it to mean "they could get to it if there were no enemies around loving with their movement."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Fremont
Oct 26, 2016
Just tried out the chase rules the other night. Printed out cards with their different options so both teams could put down their choice face down and flippem at the same time. Went over really well.

Tangentially related question. Any balance concerns with letting pcs have the vehicle roles available to them?