Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
passed out facedown in a big bowl of chili i was eating to forget that girl that dun left me. livin hard cuz life aint easy, no sir *strums guitar aimlessly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

ignorance is bliss my droogie so pound this chili and get slept

chili for algernon

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

wanna be that lightbu;b

they give you drugs when they screw you into your janky combat body too it's a sweet deal

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

all of CO

between CO, WA and CA it will be like the triforce of weed

Cool. I'll move there when it happens.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

From CineD WW thread

I wanna see a Wonder Woman movie that conforms to thwir idea of what a Womder Woman should be. :allears: :black101:

wow a straw roller derby team, neato

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i could go back to my childhood and believe that liberals were the good guys

but alas, i've watched them govern and listened to the words that come out of their mouths

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

all of CO

between CO, WA and CA it will be like the triforce of weed
in oregon, inverted post-reconstruction turkey shoots where white racists are hunted down by black people and chinese for sport :circlefap:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/878016242539352065

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

the lucky among us will have our heads converted into bizarre light bulbs to be periodically screwed into robotic warrior bodies and sent out to kill the enemies of our lords

[extremely flintstones animal voice] it's a living

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Gringostar posted:

what's funny is that it's the central valley that uses most of the water we import because of almonds

fo sho

almonds alone account for slightly more water than the entire state's residential demand

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

i wish i could go back to my childhood and believe that liberals were the good guys

but alas, i've watched them govern and listened to the words that come out of their mouths

no one is good, hth

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

my poo poo's all hosed up so i gotta get some surgery to fix a hernia so i can keep deadlifting and should probably have some blood let out to lower the pressure and i think i need a new eye prescription and probably a cavity filled. just gotta be careful that the dr doesn't actually diagnose me with anything i guess in case i do lose my insurance

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fo sho

almonds alone account for slightly more water than the entire state's residential demand
could plant almonds in the states we take over instead of goddamn corn

lmao that corn will disappear as a crop when the united states dissolves :perfect:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

in oregon, inverted post-reconstruction turkey shoots where white racists are hunted down by black people and chinese for sport :circlefap:

this is extremely my poo poo

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

jarofpiss posted:

i have my insurance through my old lady's union which will probably be dissolved during greg abbot's texas summer session to gently caress over all state employees and lgbt people

Somewhere out there is a tree heavy with the desire to finish what its brother started

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fo sho

then you got places like Vernon where literally nobody lives but it uses like half the water of the entirety of LA because of some manufacturing poo poo

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if files wasn't a thing and i still had my collection of battle angel comics i would upload that poo poo for some people because loving a battle angel alita is so good loving cyberpunk

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ignorance is bliss my droogie so pound this chili and get slept

i love waking up to each new day not knowing anything about anything, it owns

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
tbh im having a hard time checking this thread + the news. idk how you all embrace despair so well. life is depressing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

passed out facedown in a big bowl of chili i was eating to forget that girl that dun left me. livin hard cuz life aint easy, no sir *strums guitar aimlessly*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvXt2PFnB8

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fo sho

why u guys so horny for almonds

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

NecroMonster posted:

if files wasn't a thing and i still had my collection of battle angel comics i would upload that poo poo for some people because loving a battle angel alita is so good loving cyberpunk

are you talking about hentai wtf

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

i wish you guys didn't own so much so i could just gently caress off from politics forever

in hindsight i liked knowing nothing, was a lot easier

I've been trying to limit my politics recently because it's been an overload ever since the escalator and I need some balance. It's nice focusing on literally anything else, but this thread is fun so it's tough sometimes.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

Somewhere out there is a tree heavy with the desire to finish what its brother started

i wonder if we can run the tree against abbot next election

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

why u guys so horny for almonds

because they're easy to ship (to china)

see also: alfalfa, pistachios

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

could plant almonds in the states we take over instead of goddamn corn

lmao that corn will disappear as a crop when the united states dissolves :perfect:

yeah, about that...

global warming and over farming in the central plains have severely hosed their aquifer beyond repair

get ready for dust bowl II

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gringostar posted:

no one is good, hth

more liberal lies

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

love to pump the entire ocean into my almond field

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/priyavprabhakar/status/877959006936899584

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

fo sho

all uban use (residential, commercial, industrial) only comes out to like 20 - 25% of water allocated for human use. ag is the rest. ag is nuts.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yeah you could jack it w/o ads if you watched the pbs stream

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
throwin some slivered almonds on this avocado toast i have instead of a house because im a millennial and i luv 2 murder capitalism

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

NecroMonster posted:

the lucky among us will have our heads converted into bizarre light bulbs to be periodically screwed into robotic warrior bodies and sent out to kill the enemies of our lords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Nichael posted:

none, because life's unfair.

However, pursuing justice in the case of actual crimes that hurt people is politically good for the Democrats. Become the "tough on crime" party for actual criminals who do actual damage like Donny, not small time bullshit.

there are 3+ active investigations that poo poo dont happen overnight
if you are suggesting white collar crime in general, lol
just lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

succ posted:

tbh im having a hard time checking this thread + the news. idk how you all embrace despair so well. life is depressing

hail satan

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
CO will enter into an alliance with CA only if it means all the Californians will be deported back to CA

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

because they're easy to ship (to china)

see also: alfalfa, pistachios

also almond milk

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

fits my needs posted:

are you talking about hentai wtf

no, i'm talking about the finest piece of japanese cyberpunk and indeed one of the best pieces of cyberpunk of all time. battle angel alita, the story of a slight cybernetic girl from mars who is an absolute loving killing machine and ok with that.

it's also about destiny, fate, human nature and human cruelty, and the science of Karma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

yeah, about that...

global warming and over farming in the central plains have severely hosed their aquifer beyond repair

get ready for dust bowl II
so corn will disappear before the balkanization, that's way better :five:

• Locked thread