Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

hillary clinton

i'm not very fond of her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gringostar posted:

lol, just lol if you think a single trump voter will be swayed by those attack ads

2018 is going to be a GOP sweep because dumbocrats think the strat going forward should be appealing to trump voters

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Turdfuzz posted:

himmlery clinton

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
'Rabbi Ari Shoahstein', yes this seems legitimate

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
the front page of Fox News a few minutes ago

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

our next president, ladies and gentlemen

he's way too short and his voice is way too gay

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont make me say it again

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

trump made me unironically throw up and it owned. I never thought I would be able to experience deep revulsion in this life time but there's a first time for everything so lmbo it owns tgat ge made me throw up because thats what I associate him with sincerely. It was a special moment between me and my rapist piss hog president :sparkles:

i quite remember that but wasnt entirely sure u were serious...it was like late late nite back when YOU A loving HAT still posted here HA

that said im sorry trump made u vom but yea i totally get that...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

facebook is full of cucks but they do staff human beings for moderation. they're retarded but they do their job sometimes

that base level is often all you need, just look at our dead gay troll-free forums

quote:

meanwhile twitter validates neo-nazis, literal terrorists and oppressive chaos states and i'm not sure there's anything but animals running that circus

this is because dorsey himself miiight be a nazi

https://twitter.com/jack/status/873743343720710144

here he is rting an islamophobe

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Revealed: Inside the secretive Tory election call centre

quote:

The Conservative Party contracted a secretive call centre during the election campaign which may have broken data protection and election laws, a Channel 4 News investigation has found.

In an area plagued by unemployment and low wages, the call centre hired up to a hundred people on zero-hours contracts. For weeks, they contacted thousands of potential voters in marginal seats across the UK.

The investigation has uncovered what appear to be underhand and potentially unlawful practices at the centre, in calls made on behalf of the Conservative Party. These allegations include:

● Paid canvassing on behalf of Conservative election candidates – banned under election law.

● Political cold calling to prohibited numbers

● Misleading calls claiming to be from an ‘independent market research company’ which does not apparently exist

o7

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

UK finding the mattering motherlode is still amazing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

((special)) guest indeed~

i have a great forney image somewhere but lol im not gonna fk around finding it rn

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

piss tape sesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvaJ7QlhH0g

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."

#safealifetakemywife

cuckoldery in full swing

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Twitter is basically Trump. It would be really really funny to wallow in that chaos if it wasn't having real world consequences.

I mean they've got Nazi's and poo poo popping off like crazy and give people timeouts for saying "gently caress you" lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah if they want to be giant pieces of poo poo who suck rear end and smell like smamp dick they should pay the ten bucks to get into GBS like the rest of them

can i be that without having to post in gbs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

lucian "twinks for trump" wintrich

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hot piss

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

twitter is basically america

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Twitter is basically Trump. It would be really really funny to wallow in that chaos if it wasn't having real world consequences.

I mean they've got Nazi's and poo poo popping off like crazy and give people timeouts for saying "gently caress you" lmao

it absolutely needs to be shut down but it's become the center of peoples' lives for some reason

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

#SaveALifeTakeMyWife

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

On days like this, I listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

twitter is basically america

it's terrible and needs to die?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

america vote me in and i will shut down twitter entirely, i will become the most hated man in history for doing so but im willing to make that sacrifice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol wait its right here...it was just the fkn header on his website

lamo mcwtf duuuuude chk urself ur metaphorical balls are hangin out

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

that base level is often all you need, just look at our dead gay troll-free forums

this is because dorsey himself miiight be a nazi

https://twitter.com/jack/status/873743343720710144

here he is rting an islamophobe

man gently caress sam harris

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
rabbi ari holocaust-stone

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Comrade Petrov Holodomor

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/877943564365307904

British Man Extremely Triggers Coal Baron

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who is mat forney anyway

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/drvox/status/877943564365307904

British Man Extremely Triggers Coal Baron

for what? slander?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

who is mat forney anyway

a "race realist" and activist for the rights of men everywhere

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

I am pumped to see redneck Pitbull live.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/878030479353688064

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pook Good Mook posted:

I am pumped to see redneck Pitbull live.

Mr. White Pride

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

who is mat forney anyway

some fuckin' white supremacist NERD

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

you used to call me on the cellphone

sesh

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Agrajag posted:

2018 is going to be a GOP sweep because dumbocrats think the strat going forward should be appealing to trump voters

reps come out and vote

so their dumb idea is to steal rep votes

dumb, so what

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

ZUCK FOR PREZ is legit happening

:shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

for what? slander?

vox posted:

Murray has filed a lawsuit in a West Virginia circuit court, accusing Oliver of “a meticulously planned attempt to assassinate the character of and reputation of Mr. Robert E. Murray and his companies.” The segment is particularly egregious, the complaint argues, because Murray is “one of the staunchest defenders and most ardent champions of the United States coal industry and America itself.” (American itself!) The attack, it says, will “likely further reduce [Murray’s] already limited life expectancy.”

telling the truth, mostly

quote:

In fact, he takes it so seriously that he dares to tell them the truth. Oliver does two things that are rare in mainstream media reports about coal. First, he cites research showing that competition from natural gas and renewables, not Obama regulations, is killing US coal.

Second, he makes clear that the interests of coal miners and coal executives often diverge — that it’s coal CEOs, not coal miners, that Trump is close to. In fact, coal executives are in the process of trying to screw over retired miners as we speak.

murray actually pre-emptively threatened to sue him if he did this

• Locked thread