Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

whoa nice alex jones and a nona

and ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahh Yes
Nov 16, 2004
>_>

Baloogan posted:

trump is going to win reelection while doing everything in his power to avoid being reelected and im gonna LAMO HARD

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
release the tape tape

it's a tape recording of all the trump tapes that exist but lie deep within the kremlin vaults

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
*squinting at the 480p resolution* sex tape??

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it's gonna be cool as hell when senate democrats relent on healthcare in exchange for literally nothing

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9 posted:

*squinting at the 480p resolution* sex tape??

waiting for tapes is a matter of keeping the faith in your heart, forever

the whitey tape is out there, and the piss tape, and all the tapes of your dreams

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ScrubLeague posted:

it's gonna be cool as hell when senate democrats relent on healthcare in exchange for literally nothing

I mean they're all going to vote against it and probably pull parliamentarian tricks to slow it until the rules get changed. There's not much to be done if 50 republican senators want to vote yes.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jazerus posted:

whoa nice alex jones and a nona

and ed balls

people thought 1984 was the thing that defined totalitarian govts but of course there is Orwell's chief opponent Huxley

who thought that we'd actually be overwhelmed and distracted from too much media to ever get off our butts and make a difference

*frantically googles rap battles of history*

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i can't believe there are people who are stupid enough to look at corbyn and bernie and think "hm yes it's still the 90s, what the people are really clamoring for is bill clinton and tony blair, i wish those perfidious leftists would get the gently caress out of our way"

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
the centrists will not be ousted from power until they become unelectable

trump is a godsend

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/878143345977118720

Wait are these the people whose American citizen relatives voted for Trump and then were surprised when they got their deportation papers? lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

deadgoon posted:

i can't believe there are people who are stupid enough to look at corbyn and bernie and think "hm yes it's still the 90s, what the people are really clamoring for is bill clinton and tony blair, i wish those perfidious leftists would get the gently caress out of our way"

[extremely bad demishly] well you see i don't really want an egg for dinner and furthermore

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
¡Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Can't wait to see bad Dems pushing Zuck in 2020!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

the centrists will not be ousted from power until they become unelectable

trump is a godsend

a few years ago i'd be upset with an accelerationist mindset

actually, wait i think that lead to this

gently caress you

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
luckily for the centrists, leftists love torpedoing themselves for no discernible reason

then again, trump makes reality go loving nuts so congrats to the leftists for winning now and forever

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
gone for a week nothing mattered

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Appreciate the congrats

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

MaxxBot posted:

Can't wait to see bad Dems pushing Zuck in 2020!

That's going to happen

Hopefully his running mate will be black, trans and some other thing that annoys old people

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
trump is going to breath 10 years of life into the center by jumbling things up so hard

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

That's going to happen

Hopefully his running mate will be black, trans and some other thing that annoys old people

it's probably gonna end up being like Corey Booker or some poo poo after the adequate amount of donations is made

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
we're all playing mario party and trump keeps landing on bowser

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
straight people don't exist

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

it's probably gonna end up being like Corey Booker or some poo poo after the adequate amount of donations is made

if you say "blue shell" itt does it summon the federales to lowtax's house?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
asking for a project

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/878145669067714564

Ooh, I wonder which one is probably gonna happen! :thunk:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

syscall girl posted:

if you say "blue shell" itt does it summon the federales to lowtax's house?

DUTCHESS!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

logikv9 posted:

luckily for the centrists, leftists love torpedoing themselves for no discernible reason

then again, trump makes reality go loving nuts so congrats to the leftists for winning now and forever

if by "leftists" u mean "the democratic party" and "the labour party", the discernible reason is that those parties have been controlled by neoliberals-with-a-friendly-face since i was a child, and they would rather torpedo their own party then allow their base to expand to people that would take away their power and give it to people like bernie and corbyn

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AP/status/878076496555933696

I mean, it's not like things might start getting a little complicated, but hell what do i know maaaan :rznv:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oh man syria finally got boring as a proxy war, welp

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

trump is going to win reelection while doing everything in his power to avoid being reelected and im gonna LAMO HARD

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/878146012912549888

lol eat poo poo stupid white working class

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

deadgoon posted:

if by "leftists" u mean "the democratic party" and "the labour party", the discernible reason is that those parties have been controlled by neoliberals-with-a-friendly-face since i was a child, and they would rather torpedo their own party then allow their base to expand to people that would take away their power and give it to people like bernie and corbyn

this is the least bad deadgoon post ive seen in a while

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/878076496555933696

I mean, it's not like things might start getting a little complicated, but hell what do i know maaaan :rznv:

my basic low-level understanding of al-jazeera is that it was a really unbiased news agency except as it regards its home country

which in the grand scheme of things is "winning"

shame about all this stuff

seems legit

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Solarin posted:

this is the least bad deadgoon post ive seen in a while

nice wanna screw over it??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

syscall girl posted:

my basic low-level understanding of al-jazeera is that it was a really unbiased news agency except as it regards its home country

which in the grand scheme of things is "winning"

shame about all this stuff

seems legit

such a nice picture

hinds rly are pretyy in their native red da?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
this is what liberals want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
drinkinkg and dik

• Locked thread