Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Let's face it, if he was good at doing poo poo he wouldn't have ended up in NK jail to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Let's face it, if he was good at doing poo poo he wouldn't have ended up in NK jail to begin with.

Dude couldn't even take a nice vacation

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
he wanted to become an investment banker

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kurtofan posted:

he wanted to become an investment banker

north korea did..... a good thing!?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

north korea did..... a good thing!?

Whats wrong with investment bankers

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceClown posted:

:redhammer:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

SpaceClown posted:

I knew there was something terribly wrong with you, but I could never put my finger on it

Also, lol if people let a human handle their investments and aren't using Index funds

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
North Korea? You gotta get Otto there!

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Investment bankers are supply chain managers for capital, a nessecary component of capitalism.

Is this one of those things where people don't like a thing because they were told to, not because of any tangible reason?

Its like how the same people who hate hedgefund managers are the same people who talk all day about tricking the upper class out of money.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

I knew there was something terribly wrong with you, but I could never put my finger on it

Really? Its not the drug abuse? arrogance? Misanthropy? Contrarianism? Misogyny? Loquatious Intellectualism?

None of that tipped you off that Im an rear end in a top hat?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceClown posted:

Investment bankers are supply chain managers for capital, a nessecary component of capitalism.

Right...

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

SpaceClown posted:

Really? Its not the drug abuse? arrogance? Misanthropy? Contrarianism? Misogyny? Loquatious Intellectualism?

This is a Steak and Shake, sir

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Pull WHAT poo poo? Oh nooo surely "don't cross the red line OR ELSE" Obama would sack up and do something about this grave Un-justice :rolleyes:

Kerry/one of the other people the family talked to, had to have known what state this guy was in. If they didn't, Obama admins spying sucked.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

ElGroucho posted:

This is a Steak and Shake, sir

Gross

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Shut the hell up steak and shake has the best fast food fries

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blazing Ownager posted:

this is just ridiculous.

Missed opportunity to use "Found guilty of subversion and hostile policy" as probation text :sun:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 23, 2017

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"I can't believe people are poo poo posting in GBS!"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

SpaceClown posted:

Is this one of those things where people don't like a thing because they were told to, not because of any tangible reason?

Its like how the same people who hate hedgefund managers are the same people who talk all day about tricking the upper class out of money.

that is the ideal of an investment banker yes but I have a strange feeling Otto "lets go to north korea it'll be cool" Warmbier was going to be the "gently caress over a lot of people for money the first chance he gets" type of investment banker

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SpaceClown posted:

Steak n shake fries are like eating hair

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

SpaceClown posted:

Arbys curly fries FTW.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Just a friendly reminder that Spaceclown is usually speeding when he posts.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i loving wish

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

donkey salami posted:

Otto la vista, baby
I was going to Photoshop Otto's grave onto windows XP's bliss - but it has a logo, and I didn't want anyone to think I was sponsored by Microsoft. That's funnier then the 'shop would have been.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 23, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SpaceClown posted:

Nobody cares if you're an rear end in a top hat or not as long as you try to be entertaining. You don't even have to succeed.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
It's true

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
HILLARY CLINTON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

SHE was Secretary of State at the time Otto Warmbier was illegally detained by North Korea. It was HER responsibility to make every effort to secure his release. She did NOTHING. This is MORE BLOOD on Hillary Clinton's hands!!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
It seems tragically obvious now that her whole career was motivated by a malignant sado-sexual bloodlust, especially a desire for the deaths of innocent American citizens. Did she take a hand in Warmbier's capture? Perhaps tipping off the North Korean authorities, or planting evidence that would lead to his incarceration?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Almost certainly, zoro. There's no doubt in my mind

stump collector
May 28, 2007

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Actually John Kerry was SoS

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Actually John Kerry was SoS

You're telling me Hillary dragged him into this too?? Jesus Christ. She really is the Charles Manson of Washington.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
John Kerry always seemed like a decent enough fellow

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

John Kerry always seemed like a decent enough fellow

It must have made him sick to walk in to meetings with Hillary Clinton, while she sat there with a box of kittens, idly pausing to snap their necks the way most people would crack a pistachio shell

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

SpaceClown posted:

Their necessary in the same way an appendix is necessary

A bug not a feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I heard he was arrested for scrawling "Bernie Would Have Won" on a bathroom wall

• Locked thread