Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Guy Goodbody posted:

the bullet impacted his hip, creating a blizzard of bone and bullet fragments inside his crotch, shredding everything in there. muscles, dick, butthole, it all got destroyed from the inside. He will never A: Walk B: get an erection C: have a controlled poop ever again

:im glad of it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

prefect posted:

I went to J-school. :ohdear:

how'd that work out for ya?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Guy Goodbody posted:

the bullet impacted his hip, creating a blizzard of bone and bullet fragments inside his crotch, shredding everything in there. muscles, dick, butthole, it all got destroyed from the inside. He will never A: Walk B: get an erection C: have a controlled poop ever again

decorum'd by his own pee-turd

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Huxley posted:

One of them will probably murder me in my sleep when Civil War 2 gets here.

dang that took a sudden dark turn :smith:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/878301896502464512
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/878303038238109696

:thunk:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Paul Ryan lived on government assistance, wants to cut all social safety nets
Mitch McConnell had polio as a kid, wants to destroy healthcare
hahahaha
https://twitter.com/robdelaney/status/878298287052267520

maybe they are trying to save us from people like them in the future. Maybe they are the good ones???

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

people keep saying his dick got shot off, but the truth is so much better

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

dang that took a sudden dark turn :smith:

trump

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Wait, did Scalise seriously lose his dick when he was shot? Thought he was just shot in the hip.

Edit: this thread goes too fast sometimes >.<

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

i always wonder why people think having dozens of rifles somehow increases their projection of force exponentially rather than make them a big ol soft target

After the big one mormons are so hosed

Everyone knows they have the best bottle cap collections

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al! posted:

i always wonder why people think having dozens of rifles somehow increases their projection of force exponentially rather than make them a big ol soft target

none of these people know what "logistics" is/are

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

what about his dickhole

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol if rex gets fired

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Death to America

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Hmm. Policy idea: Dems pivot toward Russia now that the U.S. is vulnerable, use Russian manipulation against Trump

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

My Face When posted:

Wait, did Scalise seriously lose his dick when he was shot? Thought he was just shot in the hip.

the bullet impacted his hip, creating a blizzard of bone and bullet fragments inside his crotch, shredding everything in there. muscles, dick, butthole, it all got destroyed from the inside. He will never A: walk B: get an erection C: have a controlled poop ever again

it's all still there, but it's all shredded and full of bone splinters on the inside

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

My Face When posted:

the frag shredded his kegels breh

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

sandoz posted:

what about his dickhole

will never cum again

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

just blasting a slurry of blood, cum, bone fragments, and bullet fragments out of his dick hole

looking like deviled ham coming out of a piping bag

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

the frag shredded his kegels breh

I wanna ask him "how much you squat bro?" heh

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Hmm. Policy idea: Dems pivot toward Russia now that the U.S. is vulnerable, use Russian manipulation against Trump

well they're well over halfway towards being actual republicans so

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

the bullet impacted his hip, creating a blizzard of bone and bullet fragments inside his crotch, shredding everything in there. muscles, dick, butthole, it all got destroyed from the inside. He will never A: walk B: get an erection C: have a controlled poop ever again

it's all still there, but it's all shredded and full of bone splinters on the inside

that's the stuff

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

triple sulk posted:

lol if rex gets fired

It'd make him happy

He'd just go back to Exxon and chill out

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Huxley posted:

"We have all the guns and are the only ones who know how to use them, so I hope they do try something," is a direct quote I've heard several versions of back home.

If 1/4th of the people in the cities get it in their head to kill these people they could just run at them like a stampede and win that war no matter what the rascal scooter brigade does.

And lol if you've watched TV in America for more than a year and don't know exactly how to at least operate a hand gun.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
My fiancee didn't go to "j-school" and she's a full time reporter and I've never heard her or her colleagues say "j-school."

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl posted:

decorum'd by his own pee-turd

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/878298854692499456

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Any real conflict is quickly going to become urban vs rural, featuring a bunch of hoarders out in the middle of nowhere getting greased and their communities becoming vassal states to population centers whose police are now tasked with enforcing food quotas

Like having a shitload of guns is only good for a wide conflict if you don't turtle up with them, which is what 90% of them are literally invested in doing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's amusing that despite all the doom we predicted having an Oil baron as our Secretary of State, he seems to be the most competent member of this administration

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If 1/4th of the people in the cities get it in their head to kill these people they could just run at them like a stampede and win that war no matter what the rascal scooter brigade does.

And lol if you've watched TV in America for more than a year and don't know exactly how to at least operate a hand gun.

i keep getting my thumb meat caught in the slide

accuracy game on fleek though

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

The dude seems like a racist prick, but even my vagina is hurting at the thought.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

JosefStalinator posted:

someone needs to make a gang tag for death crew though

someone who is good at designing and photoshop

that person is not me

Nor me

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol c'mon Tillerson you're already gutting the place, who the gently caress cares if the skeleton crew that's left are all Heck-uva-job Brownies from Trumpland?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

HAhaha that's the good poo poo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'd think it'd just be a matter of knowing how the sights actually work but I would think recoil would be the thing that forces you to get training

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress yeah

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

lmao they're really gonna take b-b-b-but democrats! to its conclusion, huh

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Hillary should resign!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/878307648025833472

stop political violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Epic High Five posted:

Any real conflict is quickly going to become urban vs rural, featuring a bunch of hoarders out in the middle of nowhere getting greased and their communities becoming vassal states to population centers whose police are now tasked with enforcing food quotas

Like having a shitload of guns is only good for a wide conflict if you don't turtle up with them, which is what 90% of them are literally invested in doing.

I look forward to a bunch of preppers just raiding each other's bunkers until no one is left

• Locked thread