Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Or a Biden 2020 thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Skypie posted:

Why does this thread keep coming back to pedophiles, you fuckin weirdos

you do realize this type of deflection bourne out of discomfort is the exact reason that those weirdos have free reign on other peoples kids, right?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

you do realize this type of deflection bourne out of discomfort is the exact reason that those weirdos have free reign on other peoples kids, right?

How would we know? We aren't the democrat elite.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

joe Biden owns and isn't a craven coward like Donald trump or John McCain

"A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine(lunar years), and her DOLLS were with her; …" Book 31, No. 5981 Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41(42) "General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab)", No. 4914

jeeeeeeeeesusssssss chhhhriissssttttttt

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

nigga crab pollock posted:

Who really cares? Pedo's aren't the worst thing out there. So 1 in a 100 kids gets some diddlin, they'll be fine most likely anyway.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
mods please namechange to PODESTAS PEDO PECKER

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Who really cares? Pedo's aren't the worst thing out there. So 1 in a 100 kids gets some diddlin, they'll be fine most likely anyway.

Where is Chinatown to tell you to go die

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm on mobile, someone make the thread so people chill out in this one

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
You can call it the Hollywood and political elites discussion megathread or something

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

"A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine(lunar years), and her DOLLS were with her; …" Book 31, No. 5981 Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 41(42) "General Behavior (Kitab Al-Adab)", No. 4914

jeeeeeeeeesusssssss chhhhriissssttttttt

Allahu Akbar

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'm on mobile, someone make the thread so people chill out in this one

There is already two sub forums for pedo degenerates, D&D and CSPAM

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Piss de Bundy posted:

Allahu Akbar

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Prorat posted:

There is already two sub forums for pedo degenerates, D&D and CSPAM

This would be for mocking them, not whatever those guys do

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

inshallah

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

they really love bringing it up

- a guy who literally worships a pedophile

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol DDees never loses his touch

I've noticed John McCain's name popping up itt recently

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

T.S. Smelliot posted:

- a guy who literally worships a pedophile

Actually worship of Mohammad is idolatry and wrong. You worship god and noone else. Mohammad is merely his chosen messenger and prophet

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piss de Bundy posted:

Allahu Akbar

is your fave part about the dollies she brought to the "marital bed"?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I thought Kurt Eichenwald was Jewish

I do not know who that is. Does he make spinners? Spinner buttons? Bearings? Strawberry soda?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I suppose this thread had to reach critical mass at some point.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It's the fault of the other Trump thread being temporarily closed.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

I do not know who that is. Does he make spinners? Spinner buttons? Bearings? Strawberry soda?

he owns himself on twitter for people of all kinds to enjoy

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

T.S. Smelliot posted:

is your fave part about the dollies she brought to the "marital bed"?

While we're on that topic: Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

From Mike Pence's fave book

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

While we're on that topic: Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

From Mike Pence's fave book

"mike pence wrote a book I guess, this excuses a world religion based around war, persecution, violent extremism and also our chief figure besides god was a serial rapist and youre a racist if you say thats kinda hosed up"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
All of you Shut up about pedos! we all know they thrive in the highest levels of media and government but it ain'T funny

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ no wonder Islam is the ultimate hill for Liberals to die on

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Nah don't get it twisted brah, actually Islam is dumb as gently caress but so is Judeo Christianity

At least be consistent with your outrage

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
you have to remind the followers of the abrahamic religions that the tenets of their faiths are completely hosed up and the only reason there are acceptable followers in this day is because some of them at some point recognized how hosed up they were and rejected the hosed up stuff

namaste

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Teikanmi posted:

Nah don't get it twisted brah, actually Islam is dumb as gently caress but so is Judeo Christianity

At least be consistent with your outrage

When wasn't I? Point it out

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

All of you Shut up about pedos! we all know they thrive in the highest levels of media and government but it ain'T funny

Agreed. Ban Piss de bundy for coming in here and screaming about pizzagate

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Prorat posted:

It's the fault of the other Trump thread being temporarily closed.
Huh. I wonder why it got closed. I don't even skim it anymore because it ceased being anything but "repost joke from page 16" "that's a lol". But it's pretty obvious what's leaking because the last few pages have been nothing but gross sex poo poo, which we know by now is typical of people who call Trump "piss daddy" and the like.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

mod edit: gross

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jun 25, 2017

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

rezatahs posted:

lol reminder that loving kids is REAL BAD and your prophet was banging a 9 year old and somehow that doesn't affect your faith in his religion

Username idea: Allah's 9yo bride

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

T.S. Smelliot posted:

When wasn't I? Point it out

So do you disagree with trump when he says "nothing beats the Bible"? Because then he's saying that nothing beats an ice lil' virgin war slave girl after you execute their extended families

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

a bone to pick posted:

lol DDees never loses his touch

I've noticed John McCain's name popping up itt recently

missiles haven't so why should I

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
HAHA! why are you guys so upset about my chief prophet marrying a 9 year old girl!!?? you're just a bunch of babies lol!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

missiles haven't so why should I

Haha

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Trump sits in chair, puts on reading glasses, and opens his holy book, proceeds to read Numbers 31:17-18

*looks at camera* *extremely Trump grin* "Nothing beats it!"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Can you hear it lads?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/23/politics/russian-jet-intercepts-us-aircraft-photos/index.html

The war drum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lol if you think trump has ever read the Bible

• Locked thread