Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

TWIST FIST posted:

Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here

i didn't vote for trump... yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zen death robot posted:

it's harder to fix the brakes when you're going 125 and the idiot at the wheel keeps swerving at other vehicles

http://i.imgur.com/tTe94mI.gifv

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

the healthcare debate has markets going :flaccid:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

The Nastier Nate posted:

All I can say is it's about time!

oh poo poo, he's gonna epstein air force one up

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Well well, another dirty leaker! You better hope there aren't tapes, 2DCAT.
/
:smugdon:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i liked the part where he dropped out of existence for a month following the comey bomb box

dude, joe was just suffering from a winning hangover from being so right

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Had to get the garage door fixed it slipped off the track. They finished and I asked how much. "Just call Jessie on Monday." Then they hopped back into the van and drove away.

Get to have fun this weekend after all.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Spoondick posted:

oh poo poo, he's gonna epstein air force one up

gonna?

lol if you think this hasn't already happened

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zen death robot posted:

but joementum said it's true :ohdear:

yeah well joe's hosed up on maple juice 24/7 and has chronic flannel poisoning

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i thought they were just sending him to make fun of the no taping thing

Ya I get that, but I was just wondering if CNN is just taunting right wingers because they wouldn't see it like that

you know what, :orb:

SKULL.GIF posted:

:confused: I'm not advocating more accelerationism, I'm saying that it's already happening right now so it's kinda useless to go "but accelerationism is bad!"

trump is a shock to the political system, here's an opportunity to actually fix things now that they're breaking apart, or we can just let the republicans stay in power? that's the world's most obvious choice

Sounds a lot like hypernormalization rather than accelerationism,

"democracy dies in the darkness, russia russia russia, piss tape, Trump!" :tootzzz:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

zen death robot posted:

it's harder to fix the brakes when you're going 125 and the idiot at the wheel keeps swerving at other vehicles

right, so you toss him out of the vehicle, roll down, then go "NOW do you see why we told you to fix the brakes?!"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:yeah:

we will serve as a warning to all civilizations for the next 50 years then thousands of years later when they dig up the corpse of middle north america they're going to find oddly preserved dragon dildos and fidget spinners and make a really huge inaccurate historical narrative out of them

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:thunk:
https://twitter.com/Al_Baldasaro/status/878335669055221760

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i call fake news, spicer does not look like a bee stung thumb in a cheap suit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is me

https://twitter.com/DamienKempf/status/878270296591015936

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

deadgoon posted:

there's a real obvious thing that hillary and her supporters could have done if they really cared about keeping trump out of the white house

Vote for

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

but joementum said it's true :ohdear:

okay but there is one thing we can say about bill

something about getting sidetracked about monica and letting every horrible stupid thing greenspan did slide

pretty sure that happened

just whoosh, set up a bunch of dominoes because he was horny at work and this cute girl

meanwhile the g8 is kicking down doors in a few years because bad loan packaging

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/electrolemon/status/878336296543952896

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

:yeah:

we will serve as a warning to all civilizations for the next 50 years then thousands of years later when they dig up the corpse of middle north america they're going to find oddly preserved dragon dildos and fidget spinners and make a really huge inaccurate historical narrative out of them

Dude on facebook keeps posting pictures of his underwater vegetable garden. All you can see of the garden shed is the peak of the roof.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it's okay if u voted for hillary because u were scared what would happen if u didn't

it's not ur fault

it's like, if u were in nazi germany, and the SS rolled up and said, "work in this concentration camp or u'll end up in it anyway"

i wouldn't blame u

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

we getting that tick tick tick tick today or what?

:same:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

zen death robot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3w608RyPqo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

Vote for

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:same:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
skeletons getting lit and tearing poo poo up is my favorite medieval art genre

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Sounds a lot like hypernormalization rather than accelerationism,

"democracy dies in the darkness, russia russia russia, piss tape, Trump!" :tootzzz:

a person yelling at someone for using a bubble pipe indoors, pointing to the smoking bench outside

but instead of one person yelling at another its a media empire and we're yelling at ourselves

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

deadgoon posted:

it's okay if u voted for hillary because u were scared what would happen if u didn't

it's not ur fault

it's like, if u were in nazi germany, and the SS rolled up and said, "work in this concentration camp or u'll end up in it anyway"

i wouldn't blame u

I almost didn't vote for a president but I was in Michigan and they needed my vote! Lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ywJQUnBOM

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I almost didn't vote for a president but I was in Michigan and they needed my vote! Lol

it's okay

ur the victim hear

hillary can't hurt u anymore

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Fidel Castronaut posted:

it's ok, it didn't count anyway :ussr:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I accelerate where I want, when I want.

:vapes:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FabioClone posted:

I accelerate where I want, when I want.

:vapes:

this guy's really cool and i hope we can be friends some day :pray:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

a person yelling at someone for using a bubble pipe indoors, pointing to the smoking bench outside

but instead of one person yelling at another its a media empire and we're yelling at ourselves

Democracy dies in a carefree floating bubble before its spontaneous pop. At least it was a beautiful and fleeting sight to behold as we all just watch on~

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Gringostar posted:

it's ok, it didn't count anyway :ussr:

Detroit had some hosed up machines but that's just normal for things with moving parts in Detroit, like the cars and the roads.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i need some sweet and terrible news for trump to drop soon or i might just do something crazy like stop drinking

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Detroit had some hosed up machines but that's just normal for things with moving parts in Detroit, like the cars and the roads.

don't forget water valves :v:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Origami Dali posted:

i need some sweet and terrible news for trump to drop soon or i might just do something crazy like stop drinking

give it 2-3 hours

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Gringostar posted:

don't forget water valves :v:

Our water valves worked just fine when we cut Flint off of our water!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
we won't have democracy as long as liberals are in power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Which one is Han again?

• Locked thread