Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

Have you guys ever seen that scene in Scanners where that dude's head blew up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TheTrend posted:

Or she's just loving around because not everything means something.

what if she isnt .. ? what then? u got a smart answer for that? what if she isnt loving around? what if it does mean something? and then ... what does it mean ?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Shes probably high af

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

I.N.R.I posted:

what if she isnt .. ? what then? u got a smart answer for that? what if she isnt loving around? what if it does mean something? and then ... what does it mean ?

It means your posting is bad

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TheTrend posted:

It means your posting is bad

I think youre just mad at me because you want to have sex with her

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

I think youre just mad at me because you want to have sex with her

lol

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Elon Musk is a UFC fan?

same

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Snowman_McK posted:

Thugrose fuckin owns.

She's my second favorite female fighter after Joanna. I'm gonna be very sad for her sake when Joanna is done with her.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Confirming my long-standing suspicion that nothing is impressive anymore after you've seen Pat Barry naked.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Elon Musk is a UFC fan?

Sport needs more dbag personalities

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Cortney Casey's "B" sample came back clean, but she is still suspended because Texas is stupid.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/23/15864576/ufc-says-cortney-casey-has-been-exonerated-in-doping-case-but-texas-sanctions-remain

Her "A" sample came back with a slightly high T:E ratio, so Texas vacated her win, suspended her, and publicly announced the result. They don't do the more sophisticated tests that USADA does, so the UFC paid USADA to test her B sample.

After the result came back, Novitzky started spitting fire at Texas.

quote:

“Her slightly elevated T:E ratio was just a product of her natural physiology and not anything she did wrong,” Novitzky said. “She didn’t cheat. A T:E ratio, in and of itself — especially mildly high — is never grounds for a public announcement of a positive test.”

Novitzky said Casey has been tested multiple times by USADA, the UFC’s anti-doping partner, in her two years with the UFC and has never come back positive for any prohibited substances. Novitzky said Casey’s T:E ratio has been high in USADA tests, but she’s been cleared with more sophisticated testing, like IRMS and carbon isotope ratio (CIR) screening.

“I believe it’s sickening how Cortney has been treated by the Texas commission throughout this,” Novitzky said. “From my experience, the worst thing you can do in anti-doping is a public announcement of a false positive test and that’s what Texas did to her.”

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

InfiniteZero posted:

Confirming my long-standing suspicion that nothing is impressive anymore after you've seen Pat Barry naked.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Pat Barry is a hunky thick strong boy and the duo of him and cute bald Rose makes me feel the rising tide of bisexuality flow through my lesser body.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

im gay

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Johnny Hendricks missed fuckin weight!!!

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Johny missed weight

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

This is a middeweight fight, right?? :laffo:

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Eat This Glob posted:

This is a middeweight fight, right?? :laffo:

Yep, he weighed in at 188.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Local Fatass Ruins Everything... Again

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Maybe Hendricks is the next Anthony Johnson, and he is really a light-heavyweight.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Yep, he weighed in at 188.

Its like he looked at rumble's career and decided "i want to do that, but i'll make it real fat and tragic."

i did NOT sign my post!!!!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
before we all start jumping to conclusions like "serial fatass johny hendricks missed weight for the 12th time" lets not dismiss that there could be a reasonable explanation for this. maybe he has medically too hard turds again, or maybe he was only planning on using 70% of his mass.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
johny's parents spelled his name with one n because they just had that parental intuition from early age that he was going to choke to death on prodigious amounts of his own vomit after swallowing 18 times too much of something and then topping it off with a tuna sandwich just like jimi

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i think it really explains a lot that this is johny hendricks' s&c guy https://twitter.com/ignitiongymtx

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
not his fault he has a medical condition that makes his turds more dense than a neutron star

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Dan Didio posted:

Johnny Hendricks missed fuckin weight!!!

Significant weight-missers in the UFC

John Lineker 5 (two divisions)
Charles Oliviera 4
Kelvin Gastleum 4
Johny Hendricks 4 (one bout cancelled, two divisions)
Anthony Johnson 3 (two divisions)
Thiago Alves 3 (two divisions)

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/video-ex-champ-johny-hendricks-misses-weight-this-time-at-middleweight-for-ufc-okc

When he puts his hands on his face but then stops himself from having a meltdown. Where was that self control when the dessert tray came around for the fifth time Johny?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/JohnyHendricks/status/877170506461589505

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Fat John retired GSP because GSP was afraid of him.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

GSP saw the unconquerable hunger in Bigg Rigg's eyes.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Johny, you can do it. I know you can finish this 96oz steak.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

time for the rematch now that gsp is fat enough to make it a fight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

True

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I guess he should move up another weight class. hopefully they dont run out of them before he finds his ideal weight

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

freud mayweather posted:

time for the rematch now that gsp is fat enough to make it a fight

Hmm. Only if the roided up GSP agrees to stop taking steroids.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

The practice of removing water weight is so refined but no strides have been made in the removal of steak weight.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
He's such an rear end

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/ignitiongymtx/status/865395916848496640

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..