Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Egbert Souse posted:

Anonymous sources are always fake

Actually they're always Derek Smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

How do we know it's every member and not just the same one guy every time?

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

nice try, but removing the tanning bed tax has been a GOP talking point for years

https://twitter.com/senjohnmccain/status/15800359514

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
sure was a low point for a sitting u.s. senator to be engaging with a reality tv star on twitter :banjo:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOrmOvHysdU

who would ever want to elect a celebrity president :banjo:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
When trump drained the swamp i didnt realize he was going to drain it... into the 4th estate :negative:

Libelous Slander fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 23, 2017

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

So in the apprentice did trump fire the most competent people first because he couldn't have them showing him up later in the series?

It just seems that that special prosecutor is going down now trump is pretending he's learned how to fire his investigators

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

So in the apprentice did trump fire the most competent people first because he couldn't have them showing him up later in the series?

Kind of. It followed standard reality show rules where the crazy shitstirrer got kept on despite obvious incompetence (and she's actually still on Trump's staff today). Capable people sometimes got kicked for dramatic twists. Of course, pointing out Trump's tiny hands and/or actual failings was a sure fire way to get kicked from the show that week.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Would there anything else more lol-worthy than Trump firing Mueller besides his eventual resignation letter?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nj-assembly-passes-bill-requiring-kids-be-taught-interact-police-n775516

Lmao!!!! 😂🤣

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Jel Shaker posted:

It just seems that that special prosecutor is going down now trump is pretending he's learned how to fire his investigators

"Gretchen, you were mostly good and made great deals but you really messed up on the paper mache roses for the parade float you were supposed to build.
Kenneth, you are constantly irate and yell at your teammates in front of clients, you sleep in the middle of the day whole your team is supposed to be negotiating, and you molested Gretchen, well done.
Gretchen, you're fired"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Part of the curriculum is that if you have a permit to carry and stopped by the police, go ahead and blow your brains out to save the police the trouble with paperwork.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Good, fearing the police should be curriculum in all 50 states.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Finally!
At least now we can watch police body cams kill minorities without having to bleep the curse words.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

what happens if you get an F in Cop Communications

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Egbert Souse posted:

Part of the curriculum is that if you have a permit to carry and stopped by the police, go ahead and blow your brains out to save the police the trouble with paperwork.

Isn't that how most suicide-by-cops go?

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Dial-a-Dog posted:

My favorite anonymous source so far is the one that was obviously Trump when he was trying to hype the budget showdown on his hundredth day

Almost as good as Trump anonymously calling the NY Post to report how many supermodels and playmates he was plowing every night.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

ambient robot posted:

what happens if you get an F in Cop Communications

Your get an out of court settlement and a fat white guy gets early retirement and pension for life.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jun 23, 2017

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

Isn't that how most suicide-by-cops go?

Yeah, suicide by multiple gunshots to the back or dehydration

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Your family gets an out of court settlement and a fat white guy gets early retirement and pension for life.

The best part about cop reality shows is every one - every goddamn friggin' one - has at least one morbidly obese cop, crammed into his patrol car like one of the fully cooked canned chickens.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dial-a-Dog posted:

If there's one thing we can learn in the post mortem analysis of Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign it's this: Bernie would've won

Couple of pages back but I wanted to bring up a hilarious memory from just a year ago: The people who refused to back Bernie because they actually said his plan and outlook was too good. He wants happiness and unity and healthcare for all and increased education and help for addicts, etc. That's not NEARLY bad enough to be president. People told me he said too many positive things and there's no way he could accomplish all of them so they have to vote for someone with a worse plan. :wtc:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

Couple of pages back but I wanted to bring up a hilarious memory from just a year ago: The people who refused to back Bernie because they actually said his plan and outlook was too good. He wants happiness and unity and healthcare for all and increased education and help for addicts, etc. That's not NEARLY bad enough to be president. People told me he said too many positive things and there's no way he could accomplish all of them so they have to vote for someone with a worse plan. :wtc:

gently caress having a positive outlook

We need someone to tell us the only way to fix the country is to get rid of illegals and poors

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

gary oldmans diary posted:

in that case use stylish and

Lol are you serious

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

scrubs season six posted:

Actually they're always Derek Smart.

Derek Smart should be a D&D mod

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Egbert Souse posted:

gently caress having a positive outlook

We need someone to tell us the only way to fix the country is to get rid of illegals and poors

I mean this election cycle sure showed everyone that it's easier to manipulate the dumbs with fear and anger rather than try to appeal to their senses via positivity.

If only we could make them angry and scared about losing their ability to afford not dying when healthcare is ripped away from them. I guess they'd have to air that story on Fox News though and that will never happen. I checked their site earlier today out of curiosity and they're running a story that Mueller is a Clinton plant so, ya know, paving the way for acceptance of him getting fired sooooo

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald trump: now watch this drive

*putters all over green*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm going to laugh when Trump's strategy of firing the people investigating him eventually works because his party isn't interested in impeaching him and nothing matters

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

FuhrerHat posted:

donald trump: now watch this drive

*putters all over green*

*pants split*
*hair flies away*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I'm going to laugh when Trump's strategy of firing the people investigating him eventually works because his party isn't interested in impeaching him and nothing matters

Actually I'm pretty sure the Republicans' plan is to push through a bunch of awful legislation while he's in power, then get rid of him after so they don't have to take the heat.

Just you watch: they're going to blame him for everything then join up with the Dems to try and kill him

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If she said she would do wildly popular things that people actually wanted in swing states and maybe actually campaign in Wisconsin they'd vote for her.
But then she'd be lying to the retards and be no better than Trump,
or she'd do what the retards want and be no better than Trump.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Dial-a-Dog posted:

My theory is McConnell likes having Trump around because while the potus is a total dummy, Ole Colonel McConnell is the true center of GOP power.

Also trumpy absorbs a ton of heat from the press by being his insecure, loud-mouthed self, leaving McConnell to do whatever.

It's all a big machiavellian lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Mine is when he pretended to be his own personal aid so he could brag to gossip columnists about how much he fucks.

I wonder if he even changed his voice

"Hey, it's uh... James. From... the internet."

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

My theory is McConnell likes having Trump around because while the potus is a total dummy, Ole Colonel McConnell is the true center of GOP power.

Also trumpy absorbs a ton of heat from the press by being his insecure, loud-mouthed self, leaving McConnell to do whatever.

This and also they figure they can always use him as a scapegoat too.

This could have been avoided if the dems had tried to engage with him and draw him off the party hardliners. Of course, this isn't actually what they want since the mainstream dems and Republicans are essentially the same and want the same things and Trump is useful for them where he is

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure the Republicans' plan is to push through a bunch of awful legislation while he's in power, then get rid of him after so they don't have to take the heat.

Just you watch: they're going to blame him for everything then join up with the Dems to try and kill him

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Lol yeah probably. Trump likes to look important so he'll 1) sign anything the R Congress passes across his desk and 2) loudly take credit for it. Pretty much the perfect executive for passing whatever bills you want and dumping any heat off on to if your constituents hate any

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

ElGroucho posted:

I wonder if he even changed his voice

"Hey, it's uh... James. From... the internet."

I like to imagine he puts on silly accents, but knowing Trump I'm sure he just goes with a fake name and expects whoever to just believe him

Heffer
May 1, 2003

He puts on a fake mustache and glasses. How that helps on a phone call, who knows.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

unpacked robinhood posted:

How about you lol at trump with us

e: or look at this dweeb

Why the gently caress would you cosplay that tiny dick Elliot Rodgers???

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Why the gently caress would you cosplay that tiny dick Elliot Rodgers???

Elliot Rodgers got within a few feet of other women, granted to shoot them.
This guy will never get that close.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Derek Smart should be a D&D mod
I support this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/IceManNYR/status/878333728866672641