Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Nichael posted:

alt right media is only popular because nerds are desperate to be edgy

Yeah it's literally 4chan with a budget. The big reason why they get so furious about being called Nazis is because most of them don't really believe any of this poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

i'm a human and i'm comin

I'm human and I'm cumin

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

This is awesome. They keep showing these on CNN with the recorded audio playing over them. It just makes the white house look ridiculous.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
today I found out the girl from community and mad men did a naked in a netflix series

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I'll never forgive nwo slut Megyn Kelly for focusing the entire AJ interview on his Sandy Hook comments rather than just playing this clip of him screaming literally at Satan for trying to build a god machine to predict the future

https://youtu.be/Pt1NwOgYlGk?t=1m48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

Yeah it's literally 4chan with a budget. The big reason why they get so furious about being called Nazis is because most of them don't really believe any of this poo poo

I don't know, I think they might believe it now. The irony went so high it became unironic. I could be wrong.

Honestly, I find the alt-right nerd incel poo poo to be fascinating and terrifying.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

That's a rude thing to say about Yardley's mother!

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

today I found out the girl from community and mad men did a naked in a netflix series

huge if true

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

which series, my boy?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im very sad lately

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

it's true

it's that show about women wrestlers, GLOW iirc

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

from what i heard glow might be the best wrestling-related thing this year

better than a wwe hall of famer being president of the united states of america

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Hire the contractor and stiff him, he'll understand

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

links?

for science of course

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

FAUXTON posted:

ART OF THE DEAL

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gringostar posted:

links?

for science of course

just get a netflix account and watch GLOW

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I always shipped Jeff/Britta tbh

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

im very sad lately

:glomp:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

or just google "that girl from mad men and community netflix series where she does a nude" in GIS

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Nichael posted:

his "chemistry" with annie was always creepy & false, whereas Britta is p. much the perfect person in spite of being the worst

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
britta did a topless scene in some film where she played a stripper

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Nichael posted:

I don't know, I think they might believe it now. The irony went so high it became unironic. I could be wrong.

Honestly, I find the alt-right nerd incel poo poo to be fascinating and terrifying.

As soon as they face real life ramifications for their posts they all run away screaming and crying but that could be because being a dickless weasel is a prereq for being an alt righter

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

It 100% does not matter in the least if they are serious. They are setting up the same chain of events that brought us bronies. Just like there are now people who unironically lust for cartoon horses, by the next election we will have people who unironically think that a Trump presidency is a Good Idea.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

His scales weight "only those strong (i.e. greediest liars) survive" over "honesty", so he shouldn't mind when they don't tip in his favor.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Thatim posted:

Remember when someone said chvrches wasnt good?

That was a crazy day

I've seen them live twice, they're boring tbh

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Ugh, she's in GLOW right? I hope they didn't sensationalise it with nudity.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
Annie's boobs

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

It 100% does not matter in the least if they are serious. They are setting up the same chain of events that brought us bronies. Just like there are now people who unironically lust for cartoon horses, by the next election we will have people who unironically think that a Trump presidency is a Good Idea.

I have some bad news

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

I'm ostensibly straight but I always did Troy/Abed

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

gimme the weed

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

they're not Nazis, they just think unironically pretending to be Nazis is loving hilarious

personally I don't really see the distinction

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thanks pal

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

im very sad lately

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Main Paineframe posted:

they're not Nazis, they just think unironically pretending to be Nazis is loving hilarious

neither do i

which is why you should punch them when encountered

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BeOSPOS posted:

stop what you're doing and give this hymn a good ol' listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

First of all, Warner Brothers gave us a $750,000 budget to do a record. We, of course shot it all up our arms and put it up our noses and didn't have a single song to show for it. They were freaking out. So on Lollapalooza 1, the Butthole Surfers played and Gibby (Haynes) was in town, and I've met Gibby before on my trips to Texas from Chicago. I brought him into the studio because I had this song - for $750,000 I had one song done. It was ridiculous. And not only that, I didn't have vocals on it. I didn't know what to do with this song. Because it was a crazy 5-4-7-4 beat. So Gibby came down completely drunk off his rear end to the studio we're at in Chicago. He couldn't even sit on a stool, let alone sing. I mean, he was wasted. He fell off the stool about 10 times during the recording of that vocal. He made no sense and it was just gibberish. So I spent two weeks editing tape of what he did, thinking it still was better than what I was thinking of doing with the song. And then we sent Warner Brothers that and they had to figure out if they wanted to double down and give us another $750,000 bucks or whether they wanted to cancel the whole project. Like, get rid of these guys, they're useless. Because we were. We were useless.

So they doubled down and they released "Jesus Built My Hotrod," which to this day is still the hottest selling single on Warner Brothers in history. But they had to do that to make their money back, because they'd already put about 1.5 mil into us. And we got one song. By the end of it, we finally got our act together and we created an album. But the first song was a complete accident. This shows the power of the record companies, because they hated it. They were like, What is this? This is stupid. I thought we hired Ministry, instead we get this bing a bang a bong bing bing bing bing, you know, this hillbilly stuff. And they hated it. But it started selling, surprisingly. Because that was released about 6 months before the album was completed. It started selling as a single because they tried to make their money back on anything; they didn't think they were going to get anything else out of us Psalm 69 so they released "Jesus Built My Hotrod" with Gibby, blithering idiot, talking poo poo, just screaming into a mike and falling off his chair.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Main Paineframe posted:

It's ok, if they get hit with a crowbar we can debate whether the skull fracture is ironic or not.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I have some bad news

I thought the argument was that they currently were just being edgy? I mean sure, there are true believers already, but channers praising kek and calling Trump god emperor has no place to go but bad. They are going to further embolden the absolute worst traits of the absolute worst people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

deathbysnusnu posted:

It's ok, if they get hit with a crowbar we can debate whether the skull fracture is ironic or not.

Inshallah

• Locked thread