Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:byewhore:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
he can also give a state of the union address whenever and wherever he wants

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Who would win in a presidential race in 2024, the defending President champ Mark Zuckerberg, or the upstart newcomer "Diamond" Joe Biden

Barron Trump

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
is tiffany trump still around or has she been banished to the salt mines with her mother yet or what

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

he can also give a state of the union address whenever and wherever he wants

he could send them cassette tapes of evening news broadcasts and fulfill the constitutional sotu req

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he could send a post it reading "union in ok state imo" to the capitol

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

also lol if u mine for salt in this day and age you luddite

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm gonna blame my victory

ON OBAMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHfryl9gEf4

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

he got such a bump out of the first sotu he may as well hold one every few months. just bust into Congress in the middle of the day and deliver a diet pill fueled diatribe against fake news and how he's totally not being investigated and even if he is he's definitely innocent oh btw here's the piss tape

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he could say "the state of the union 2017 is.........nebraska!!!! congrats, and thanks to all the contestants!!"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Squizzle posted:

he could say "the state of the union 2017 is.........nebraska!!!! congrats, and thanks to all the contestants!!"

:vince:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

hahahahahaha

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

clearly i don't understand that multi-dimensional chess game trump plays but what is the secret brilliance to tweeting something like this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mind you he prob wouldnt pick nebraska because of heller but you know

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

here she is
miss america
full of corn and... nebraskans?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Healthcare shouldn't be insured. Why not? If it's guaranteed paid, the costs go up to the point of inaffordability. Then insurance companies are inclined to raise rates. Rinse and repeat. If it were all privatized. There would be competitive prices. Oh and of course. Sanitized salt water wouldn't be 500$ a pint.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

everybody NEEDS important new ingredients

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
If the holes in his brain keep getting bigger the 2019 SOTU is going to be real wild when spends an hour advertising his hotels

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

clearly i don't understand that multi-dimensional chess game trump plays but what is the secret brilliance to tweeting something like this

*puts on bee suit*

this is the masterstroke where trump turns the investigations on the very people who started them. checkmate

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Healthcare shouldn't be insured. Why not? If it's guaranteed paid, the costs go up to the point of inaffordability. Then insurance companies are inclined to raise rates. Rinse and repeat. If it were all privatized. There would be competitive prices. Oh and of course. Sanitized salt water wouldn't be 500$ a pint.

i'm dipping little caesars pizza in ranch right now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the paradigm shift posted:

he got such a bump out of the first sotu he may as well hold one every few months. just bust into Congress in the middle of the day and deliver a diet pill fueled diatribe against fake news and how he's totally not being investigated and even if he is he's definitely innocent oh btw here's the piss tape

just be sure to murder a navy seal so you got a nice prop widow

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

here she is
miss america
full of corn and... nebraskans?

:yossame:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

my mom finally got accepted for disability today after 12 years of struggling

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
2018 SOTU has him flanked by Trump Steaks and Trump Water while a guy holding a giant electoral map sits on ryans lap

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

my mom finally got accepted for disability today after 12 years of struggling

I hope everything goes really well for her moving forward friendo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
donal j truamp is the president of the united states and sent a global tweet almost enough to incriminate him much like his other ones

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

donal j truamp is the president of the united states and sent a global tweet almost enough to incriminate him much like his other ones

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
how was everyones tech week?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

so japan is weirdly conservative but progressive because anything that they basically have now is what stays like access to abortion & national healthcare but like same-sex marriage is not even a remote priority and technically shibuya-ku never legalized marriage

like for me, american politics is beyond hope and it really fucks me up to look at how divided the country is and how much we really don’t give two shits about one another

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

death

pain horror?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

succ posted:

i did a lot of teching, so pretty good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
more people are being blocked, he's reading them and picking up more ACLU cases~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you can see the Trump Genes beginning to take effect and ravage his poor brain

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

succ posted:

I started going to the gym for the first time in years so I can bulk up and punch out nazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

mind you he prob wouldnt pick nebraska because of heller but you know

think you're thinking of Sasse, a different shitbag who is pretending to have principles because there's a market niche for it right now.

• Locked thread