Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

if you buy it from the official source, the feds will seize it and destroy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

It wasn't a request.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I realize this probably isn't the best place to reveal this, but I have to break the silence. I have irrefutable proof that Tupac is still "alive" and making music. I was searching for movie showtimes in my area just now and I found this:

Let me know if I need to circle and highlight things.

E: I decided to enhance the image to help the sleepers wake.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jun 24, 2017

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

:suspense:

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I am always sure to keep my rapists as Facebook friends. It's just the polite thing to do.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I got a gon and a bullet with your name on it

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

he didnt do it

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I will literally post screenshots of girls talking about their mental illnesses on Facebook all drat day gently caress you if you have an issue with that.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
You will not terrorize myself

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I dunno what you people are going on about but I'm still thinkin bout those beans tbh

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

I'm the crying emoji responses

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I will literally post screenshots of girls talking about their mental illnesses on Facebook all drat day gently caress you if you have an issue with that.

thank u gor ur service

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Candlelight Virgil posted:

I needo the greedo

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

J'amie

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

TheMostFrench posted:

A relative shared this, this is the original post.

I'm laughing at this but mostly because I know a guy who should read it. He hasn't had a job in probably over a year or so but refuses to apply anywhere because he's "not going to settle and is going to be a wealthy success" while his wife works two minimum wage jobs to support him and their kid. He doesn't have any actual plans on how to be a success such as what industry to go into, getting a degree, certifications, etc. He tells me alllll about it every time he's at the gym when I'm there.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 24, 2017

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I'm laughing at this but mostly because I know a guy who should read it. He hasn't had a job in probably over a year or so but refuses to apply anywhere because he's "not going to settle and is going to be a wealthy success" while his wife works two minimum wage jobs to support him and their kid. He doesn't have any actual plans on how to be a success such as what industry to go into, getting a degree, certifications, etc. He tells me alllll about it every time he's at the gym when I'm there.

~ happiness does not come from a job it comes from what you truly value ~

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø, mike rowe ¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Philthy fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 25, 2017

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good, because I truly value going on TV and pretending to do hard work, cracking a couple lame jokes about it then being a sanctimonious prick to people I've never met and know nothing about.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Streak posted:

Good, because I truly value going on TV and pretending to do hard work, cracking a couple lame jokes about it then being a sanctimonious prick to people I've never met and know nothing about.

I also get the feeling Mike desperately wants to gently caress any semi-attractive lady that's forced to work with him whenever I happen to catch a rerun of Dirty Jobs. Like the lady in the mosquito breeding lab, or the underage daughter in the tripe plant. It's p funny.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Streak posted:

:discourse:

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

¡Muy caliente!

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Hahaha holy poo poo thanks for this

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Better read those EULAs, boys!

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

When do we build that wall to keep the Latins out?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Romans go home.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT YOU SPICEY SAUSAGE EATING FASCISTS

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I don't think Italians have been fascist since Fiat was in the combat tank business. Even then, I get the feeling that the Italian people weren't really committed to the whole thing.

E: I mean, YEAH! :911:

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jul 3, 2017

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

All posted by the same girl in like a 30min period. She must be having a day!

A reworking of a classic!

Deep words by famous author unknow

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jul 3, 2017

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pvt.Scott posted:

I don't think Italians have been fascist since Fiat was in the combat tank business. Even then, I get the feeling that the Italian people weren't really committed to the whole thing.

E: I mean, YEAH! :911:

Yeah they kind of pivoted heavily and ended up being held to ransom by the red brigade.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

ChesterJT posted:

All posted by the same girl in like a 30min period. She must be having a day!

I would have weekly open mics in my English class where students could share their own poems or ones they had found.. guess how many times I had kids read these types of quotes thinking they were the most beautiful poems on earth.

Still better than the ones who would read 21 Pilots lyrics.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni
I was reading comments on some FB article when I came across this; it's pretty amazing.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol if you read that

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

Blue Train posted:

Lol if you read that

Blue Train posted:

Lol if you read that

That way lies madness, you can only skim for the good parts.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jesuits: pasteurization, vaccines, Trotsky. Jesuits kinda own

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Noggin Monkey posted:

I was reading comments on some FB article when I came across this; it's pretty amazing.

Okay @Jason, you've got me interested, but do you have any more screenfulls of proof?

I'd like to think this was a reply to a Walmart post saying they have Tide on sale.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Blue Train posted:

Lol if you read that

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Pvt.Scott posted:

military and police are still super-fascist and very openly so. paratroopers, gendarmes and riot police are the worst of the bunch

Theophany posted:

Yeah they kind of pivoted heavily and ended up being held to ransom by the red brigade.

that wasn't politics it was a proxy war fought by usa and ussr for the control of italy. the full picture includes nato-trained and equipped fascist militias, some of the deadliest terror attacks in history, masonic lodges and at least a failed coup

• Locked thread