Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

DID HE KNOCK THE BEAR'S HEAD CLEAN OFF WITH HIS POTATO BAT?

Panfilo posted:

Bear getting a little behind on mortgage. He tell bank man, "One more week, I have potato". Bank man unwilling to negotiate terms of Bear home.

romanians are not lithuanians, please get your racist jokes straight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Sunswipe posted:

Honest question: which one is the "improved" picture?

The one on the right.

These dudes are really, really obsessed with the idea that masculine attractiveness comes from features associated with high testosterone. Which is sort of vaguely true, but they fall off the cliff of "MORE = BETTER" and so believe that dudes that look like cavemen must be the most attractive. Because all ladies love super lumpy faces.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Staryberry posted:

Bird crazies...

The only person I knew who had birds as pets was crazy so this tracks. Okay so you take this bird, and you put it in a cage and don't let it out much. You literally take away the coolest thing about birds! What

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Puppy Time posted:

The one on the right.

These dudes are really, really obsessed with the idea that masculine attractiveness comes from features associated with high testosterone. Which is sort of vaguely true, but they fall off the cliff of "MORE = BETTER" and so believe that dudes that look like cavemen must be the most attractive. Because all ladies love super lumpy faces.

Nothing is sexier than male pattern baldness and excessive body hair

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Mak0rz posted:

Nothing is sexier than male pattern baldness and excessive body hair

My time has come at last!

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

treiz01 posted:

The only person I knew who had birds as pets was crazy so this tracks. Okay so you take this bird, and you put it in a cage and don't let it out much. You literally take away the coolest thing about birds! What

True bird crazies let their birds out of the cage so they can fly/climb around the whole house. This is why I used to spend my weekends cleaning bird poo and thrown food off my couch. The person who replied with LOL is actually the person who I gave my birdy to when I needed to re-home him.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I see the share z0ne's going in a new direction

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Staryberry posted:

True bird crazies let their birds out of the cage so they can fly/climb around the whole house. This is why I used to spend my weekends cleaning bird poo and thrown food off my couch. The person who replied with LOL is actually the person who I gave my birdy to when I needed to re-home him.

Yeah, I visited the home of some friends of a friend recently who kept birds, and it was a drat madhouse. Like, it was fun to have the birds flying around and they were pretty cute, but goddamn do they take a toll on your living space. Backrests of chairs and couches were stained to hell and back, and the wallpaper was picked and nibbled to hell anywhere the birds had a place to perch. And don't even start on the volume, those things can get loud. Much as I like animals, birds are probably one of those I'd never consider having as a pet.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

RIP Larry

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
I wonder what the first time was that an emoticon was used in a message informing someone of a death. Seems like an important milestone in the history of civilization.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
oh my gosh folks look at this cranky cantankerous canuck oval office (who I hope gets cancer)

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

So, Larry Flint branching out into strip clubs now?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Staryberry posted:

Bird crazies...

As someone who was actually cleaning up the hangar today, this is super accurate. loving birds.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Praseodymi posted:

Half right, the liberal parties at the time sided with the Nazi's rather than the communists.

He was saying if we let liberals be in power they will turn into Nazi's. Not just they sided with them. Like if you go left past liberal you are at Nazi.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Punkin Spunkin posted:

oh my gosh folks look at this cranky cantankerous canuck oval office (who I hope gets cancer)

It's good to see that Obama isn't the only person to get his name turned into stupid portmanteaus.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Push El Burrito posted:

Can you gently caress on the astral plane?

Absolutely https://thefpl.us/episode/110

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Elblanco posted:

It's good to see that Obama isn't the only person to get his name turned into stupid portmanteaus.

More like Elhonko.

:smug:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

Leavemywife posted:

More like Elhonko.

:smug:

Son of a bitch, you got me!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I don't make this poo poo up, ask one! They'll say no, but that just proves my point because they're liars.

:psyduck:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Mr.Kattykat posted:

I see the share z0ne's going in a new direction

Sorry, kinkshaming mods goes too far. Unfollowed.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

maswastaken posted:

"Rise above having children" and "Advance the human race" don't really mesh, intellectual.

Overpopulation is a real problem

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I love that bird meme. Overly specific memes are just one of two great things about the internet.

The second best thing is cool conspiracy theories.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Punkin Spunkin posted:

more like Mark Saltier

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

This is p great!

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

I love that bird meme. Overly specific memes are just one of two great things about the internet.

The second best thing is cool conspiracy theories.

wait where do the get the third six from

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS posted:

wait where do the get the third six from

LI is roman numeral for 51.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Let me guess here: This filter completely ignores naked black people

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Staryberry posted:

You can get bird diapers now :bird:

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Trying to put clothes on a parrot seems like a really good way to lose a finger.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Oh Smash Mouth, honey, no

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Until he eats the eggs, he will get no sympathy from me.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SpacePig posted:

LI is roman numeral for 51.

Hail Satan.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Strudel Man posted:

I wonder what the first time was that an emoticon was used in a message informing someone of a death. Seems like an important milestone in the history of civilization.

I don't have any examples to screenshot at the moment, but I've seen a LOT of people use the "laughed so hard I cried" emoji as a genuine sad face and it's amazing to see every single time.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I don't have any examples to screenshot at the moment, but I've seen a LOT of people use the "laughed so hard I cried" emoji as a genuine sad face and it's amazing to see every single time.

My favorite, in a dark way, was getting an e-mail from my grandma informing me that my great uncle had died.

"Uncle Harry died, please let your dad know! LOL!!"

Took me a bit to realize she meant "Lots of Love".

psutify
Oct 19, 2012
Don't know a lot about this game, but apparently you manage a government? Guy tries to create a Libertarian Utopia, it goes as well as you expect.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
How do you shrink the gov and implement anti discrimination policies?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Magic.

This is a philosophy based on a book with a perpetual energy machine.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The return is exponentially boom indeed.