Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

hell yeah, congrats

whats your favorite weapon?

M4 or M16 with a scope atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
PUBG / Jasonmans / Nammans

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the tenth line

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

gravity rush 2. that poo poo gives me headaches so i have to take breaks. it's good so far.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Curse of the Necrodancer and probably Burnout Legends

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

More wild arms 2. I may go to the first continent with Tim solo and just grind out all of his spells while watching a movie

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Deus Ex and SanctuaryRPG Black

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The terrorist organization in Wild Arms 2 just stole a nuke and their leader started monologuing about deterrence and now I wanna play MGS again.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The terrorist organization in Wild Arms 2 just stole a nuke and their leader started monologuing about deterrence and now I wanna play MGS again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I have friends over so we're playing Mario kart and bord games but I kind of just want to mainline Dishonored 2 and Hollow Knight lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my buddy gve me a copy of ni no kuni for free and i bought 3ds dq8 so those until ig o to some cruddy arcade later

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Decided to start hitting my PS3 backlog again, starting with Ico.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Playing a little game called Driving to Long Island.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Playing a little game called Driving to Long Island.

make sure to stop at 7-11s to refill your sanity meter

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th cruddy arcade fell through so ni no kuni all night, games seriosly cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wanna get the DS version of NNK but I think the DS was region locked so that's way to expensive to do

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i really wnt the print wizard companion, th thing looks so epic. more games should have that gimmick, its a really good one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy gently caress. The still for this looks like Super MC Gamer of Zeldathon fame.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I wanna get the DS version of NNK but I think the DS was region locked so that's way to expensive to do

Nope, only DSi-specific games were region locked

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Picked up a darkest dungeon during the steam sale, good stuff

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

th cruddy arcade fell through so ni no kuni all night, games seriosly cool

Ni no Kuni is one of the best games of the last generation. Enjoy.

I'm still working on Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3. It needed a few more months to iron out all the jank but all the actual shooting and stabbing feels real good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thought I was on the last dungeon in Wild Arms 2, went through a huge dungeon with split parties and multi screen puzzle solving, swapping characters every few seconds to juggle all the moving parts, epic final boss and then a blow off 1v1 plot finisher fight for good measure, timed escape sequence, get out of the enemy base and ... "PLEASE INSERT DISC 2" :staredog: I gotta make another cup of coffee!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th most epic feeling in video games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a bonus surprise too bc I'm playing on a Vita and it's not immediately obvious how many discs a game is unless you go into the swapping menu. I remember playing FFVIII and they asked to me swap discs and saw 4 to choose from and freaked out a little

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I hope disc 2 is just absolutely jam packed with fmv ending movies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's the other weird thing is that this game has had I think 2 FMVs so far. So unless this second disc is just an episode of anime I have no idea why there's another one. Or maybe there's a second world map which would be crazy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think this game is my second favorite PSX JRPG ever. Behind FF7

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
TIL mario rpgs level cap is 30

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
I was playing Dishonored 2 (powerless no-kill ghost run as my first playthrough. Then I'll go through again with all the powers) and board games all weekend, so it wasn't too shabby for me.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Classic RPG might and magic also with curse of azure bonds!

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

mycophobia posted:

TIL mario rpgs level cap is 30

Not the hard cap :mrgw:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

FF 5

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Durprptttty clurf

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Breath of the wild hard mode and overbotch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dq8 nd pac-man all day, legend of mana, lisa, ni no kuni or pillars: the white march tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Getting some PS2 RPGs in the mail today so I'll probably check out a little SMT Nocturne, besides that DQVIII or Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Getting some PS2 RPGs in the mail today so I'll probably check out a little SMT Nocturne, besides that DQVIII or Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls

Dawn of Souls was my first FF, I really love that version of 1. Good sprites and a good rebalancing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
thinking about starting Persona 3 this afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

thinking about starting Persona 3 this afternoon

It has my fav soundtrack of all the Personas