Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

a bone to pick posted:

that video is getting quite a bit of dislikes lol, I think people actually wanted them to review it.

RLM fans are pretty dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

i laughed at the thumbs up but maybe it was because i needed something to do and also i have a kind nature.

I laughed because I thought it was flipping him off. :(

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

THE BAR posted:

I laughed because I thought it was flipping him off. :(

And so the debate rages on.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mng posted:

RLM fans are pretty dumb

i like when they demolish bad movies :( i've watched the ghostbusters and bvs ones multiple times.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The weird poo poo continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeFgSR_DMU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Groovelord Neato posted:

i like when they demolish bad movies :( i've watched the ghostbusters and bvs ones multiple times.

Me too really, Transformers is just sooo boooring and lazy.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

JB50 posted:

Im going to take this video to mean that were going to get a _____ of the worst with the Canadians soon.

At least we got that going for us.

Somebody who's subbed to their Patreon revealed in a pre rec stream that the boys posted a picture of a newly-built Wheel.

So spoiler alert, there's a new Wheel of the Worst and maybe a new episode soon

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This isn't related to RLM at all???

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Blomkamp

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
the dude who did District 9? he's doing garbage youtube things now? lol sweet

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm picturing Jay being like "the people didn't like our transformers review" and then they laugh and laugh.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

reignofevil posted:

I'm picturing Jay being like "the people didn't like our transformers review" and then they laugh and laugh.

I... "got it"

I just would have preferred funny words about a poo poo movie.

(I think they were on to something funny if they'd done the whole ep with those dudes pretending to be them.

Maybe even have the real Mike and Jay come through the door at the last second, and say "what the f-" cut to credits

But whateva.

I didn't thumbs down it... yet.

Veshpo
May 23, 2016

This is like that season of the Duke of Hazzard where they replaced Bo and Luke with their weird cousins.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm saying any amount of YouTube dislikes is worth not seeing the 5th transformers and I'm saying it now.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

I respect their consistency. They criticize something like Rogue One because it exists only to show fans what they expect to see in every single Star Wars movie. Having a genuine Transformers review when they already have milked it several times just because people like it when they rag on about a Transformers movie is encroaching upon a similar territory. Same with Adam Sandler movies.

The RLM universe is actually larger than the Star Wars universe :colbert:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Yeah it's not like they could even say anything they didn't with their review of the third movie. There's nothing to say. It's loud incoherent nonsense.

I do think we could see them tear up a bad movie soon. They could do the book of Henry.
It's not a comic book movie but the director was slated for star wars 9

And by all accounts (except moviebobs) it is the most bizarrely terrible shiiiiiiit

galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

TUMS FESTIVAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA comedy gold from mark and che!

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

CAN U FEEL IT YEAH posted:

TUMS FESTIVAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA comedy gold from mark and che!

Sir are you okay?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
That's just his review of transmorphers five guys burgers and fries.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

It was a good video because of the "transfivers five" joke.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Wait'll the transformer community hears about this!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Jim looks like every Big Foot hunter in the world

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I feel like they could replace Mike and Jay with the Canadians for a HitB video and no one would really notice the difference.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tums festival

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So they reviewed one in shifts, they reviewed another by watching 3 at the same time, they reviewed another by saying "it was so loud"smashcut to credits, and they reviewed this one this way.

When will RLM dweebs learn they're not going to watch these movies to review them properly when the entire internet shits on these movies and Linsay Ellis is doing Plinkett length dissertations?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ALEC loving GILLIS

respec

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I wanna talk about Adam Sandler.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

So they reviewed one in shifts, they reviewed another by watching 3 at the same time, they reviewed another by saying "it was so loud"smashcut to credits, and they reviewed this one this way.

When will RLM dweebs learn they're not going to watch these movies to review them properly when the entire internet shits on these movies and Linsay Ellis is doing Plinkett length dissertations?

I need to watch Lindsay's vids on these, I hear they are good. I have watched all her Disney Villain ones and they're great.

I like how the various good youtube reviewers have their speciality movies, RLM has star war/comic books, Lindsay has Disney/Transformers and Mikey has movies with the feels.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

reignofevil posted:

I wanna talk about Adam Sandler.

Well WHOOPEDEE DOOOO!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Wonder Woman was poorly made trash.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I feel like they could replace Mike and Jay with the Canadians for a HitB video and no one would really notice the difference.

They've been doing that for years, nobody has noticed so far

some Jay appearances are actually Max Landis in a wig.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

a bone to pick posted:

They've been doing that for years, nobody has noticed so far

some Jay appearances are actually Max Landis in a wig.

A lot of people don't know this, but Rich Evans was created by the Jim Henson Creature Workshop. It takes three puppeteers to work all the animatronics, and Frank Welker does the voice.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

A lot of people don't know this, but Rich Evans was created by the Jim Henson Creature Workshop. It takes three puppeteers to work all the animatronics, and Frank Welker does the voice.

Its pretty obvious when you realize there are no shots of Rich ever moving his legs, he's always on a platform.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Eagle-eyed viewers will have noticed that Rich's fiancee is just the backup Rich puppet with a wig and pink bow.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The Canadians are special effects artists.

[Laurence Morpheus voice] you think those are real people on BotW watching those movies?

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

If they do a HitB about Transformers 5, it should last 5 seconds and just be "It is poo poo. Goodbye."

it lasted 19:55 haha dumbass

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The Canadians did great mike and jay impressions and I'd be down for them just randomly replacing mike and jay for some half in the bags without any comment just acting as if they were mike and jay. Do the opening skits, everything.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I was listening to it in the background and I thought it was mike and jay from voice alone. They got me good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

True. And whats more, Josh is actually a CG character. Thats why nobody likes him: he always looks "off" and doesnt really fit into the scene with the other characters due to slight uncanny valley effect. The CG is actually pretty high quality so you might not notice it. But your brain does.

• Locked thread