Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I would play Mario Kart with oxballs dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

yes

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Oh okay so it probably is then. Lol at being so demented that you think the media is the one smearing americas name through the mud and not Jumpin Jahova Trump himself

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Less jobs ! Less money ! Less health insurance! Less security ! MAGA !

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

He's cultivating political mass with a trashbag of MacDonald's

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Hey guys I think Trump might be an idiot.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
How odd that the percentage of illiterates in the US is similiar to the percentage of public approval Republican legislature gets..

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

Short from having a banner on every loving page, having the same couple lovely "trolls" literally post multiple times on every single page, they're going to get quoted and people are gonna get pissed because this is one of the most controversial times in American political history and even on a dead gay forum people get loving angry about this kind of thing

Is that Russia thing true though. Only Russia Today allowed in the briefing ?

For that particularly briefing? No. But Trump has only allowed Russia Today to other things that would normally have the general press corp involved. Like when he's handing Israeli intelligence secrets to the Russian government.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Multilake posted:

How odd that the percentage of illiterates in the US is similiar to the percentage of public approval Republican legislature gets..

lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Hey guys I think Trump might be an idiot.

He's also president of the United States lol

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Random Stranger posted:

Kind of. It followed standard reality show rules where the crazy shitstirrer got kept on despite obvious incompetence (and she's actually still on Trump's staff today). Capable people sometimes got kicked for dramatic twists. Of course, pointing out Trump's tiny hands and/or actual failings was a sure fire way to get kicked from the show that week.

What are the chances Trump rewatches old episodes of The Apprentice to relive his glory days a la Bojack Horseman?

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

That's a lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can't read. That's 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can't read.Sep 6, 2013

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Seems about right

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Bob NewSCART posted:

According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can't read. That's 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can't read.Sep 6, 2013

Thank you, Sir, for providing my thesis with actual data. Together we can achieve greatness!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/878596457741287424

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

everyone who replies to trump tweets trying to own him should kill themselves imo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jose posted:

everyone who replies to trump tweets trying to own him should kill themselves imo

I'm a fan of the person who always replies with the picture of the evangelicals groping Trump

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Holy poo poo! :eyepop:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jose posted:

How's that different from tt tho

I mean we're less tryhard but whatever we're too lazy to set up push alerts for trump twitter

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
At some point during the last 150-some-odd-days donald trump has tripped over his own foot and face planted to the floor.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

I mean we're less tryhard but whatever we're too lazy to set up push alerts for trump twitter

drat... tough but fair

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

having read some i get the impression they think there is a chance both that trump will read thier tweet and change his mind.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

Editorializing Trump is almost instantly hackneyed. We might have a one-liner or two, but mostly the lols come straight from the source.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i wonder how many times lol has been posted itt

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Also, Trump is getting trolled by major news organizations, world leaders, the courts, former Presidents, his own party, etc. etc. That should be humbling, and this thread gets it. The twitter trolls posting 12 tweets of screed don't.

Edit:

Warm und Fuzzy fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jun 24, 2017

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Hahahah, literally tons of DELET THIS.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Cubone posted:

you kids'll stay out them woods if you know what's good for ya! they's cursed. you can ask anybody. lots of people are saying it, and I, y'know, the really sad thing is that with all of this, the horrible situation they have over there, it really isn't. you know? and there might be a werewolf, and there might be a man with a hook for a hand, and there might be a werewolf, and anything else, and we're gonna look into that, but I never thought the woods were cursed. but now you're just hearing about all that, and you'll have to decide for yourself but there might not be a werewolf.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Alan Smithee posted:

Indeed

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Editorializing Trump is almost instantly hackneyed. We might have a one-liner or two, but mostly the lols come straight from the source.

Plus if you all posted like they do on twitter you'd just be rehashing the same point with slightly different wording replying to yourself just to get it bumped up on the reply list. Also all they do is post the same owns over and over again regardless of what he posts, whereas in here the focus is on the particular tweet/action.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Also all they do is post the same owns over and over again

Hmm so not so different then

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

On Twitter if I judge your thumbnail pic unattractive or undesirable i will not even read what you have to say. In tt, I do the same but with your av so I am forced to read more cause of the cool avs

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Sancho posted:

On Twitter if I judge your thumbnail pic unattractive or undesirable i will not even read what you have to say. In tt, I do the same but with your av so I am forced to read more cause of the cool avs

Do you like my avatar sancho.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

lol puked a hole through my monitor

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

What are the chances Trump rewatches old episodes of The Apprentice to relive his glory days a la Bojack Horseman?

See, initially, I was 100% in agreement that he does this, but then I started thinking about Trump and the image he's put forth, and now I'm convinced that he just tells people about those glory days on TV, but can't remember so well, and gets all the details way wrong. But he won't watch the reruns because the version he has in is head is better/different/more-ego-boosting, and he doesn't want to wreck it with how things really were.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Bob NewSCART posted:

Do you like my avatar sancho.

It's great just great

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Amazing. :pusheen:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

MIGHT ACTUALLY BE TERRORISM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
This is the biggest LOL in weeks. What a loving buffoon.