Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

khwarezm posted:

New screens!

Man, Gohan looks more like Vegeta's son than Goku's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

TrilliontonNixon posted:

Man, Gohan looks more like Vegeta's son than Goku's.

if only gohan would switch to contacts he wouldn't have to squint to see during a fight

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
interesting that Hit is still hiding two members of the team behind him but we can see all of the Pride Troopers.

Also I really hope that the Pride Troopers do a group pose for their introduction. That can be the entire episode; a full, one by one pose into team pose.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Stallion Cabana posted:

interesting that Hit is still hiding two members of the team behind him but we can see all of the Pride Troopers.

Well one has to be the Yardat that was shown in the preview. The other must be Hit's twin brother. Block.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
Frieza and Vegeta have the exact some pose and expression, but on opposite ends of the group.

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
He also has a huge ssj3 browline for some reason. And Tien has no mouth.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

New Leaf posted:

I kinda want Frieza to violate the rules immediately and get disqualified. Then we never have to bother with him again.

LOL look at this obvious troll, so obvious. :)

Anyway, i want to see Freeza fight Hit and Hit get his poo poo kicked in. Then Frost would be like "Whoa!" because Freeza would have done what he could never do no matter how hard he trained. And then Freeza would see the Universe 6 Saiyans, look at Frost and go "Why arent they dead?" Then Frost would be like "...Why would I kill--URK!!", he wouldnt even finish his sentence as Freeza puts a death beam through his chest. He'd survive of course but Freeza would be like "You're not even a shadow of me. Let me show you how poo poo is done" and then he kills Kaulifaa and Kale and Cabba and theyre gone forever.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Blue Star posted:

Anyway, i want to see Freeza fight Hit and Hit get his poo poo kicked in. Then Frost would be like "Whoa!" because Freeza would have done what he could never do no matter how hard he trained. And then Freeza would see the Universe 6 Saiyans, look at Frost and go "Why arent they dead?" Then Frost would be like "...Why would I kill--URK!!", he wouldnt even finish his sentence as Freeza puts a death beam through his chest. He'd survive of course but Freeza would be like "You're not even a shadow of me. Let me show you how poo poo is done" and then he kills Kaulifaa and Kale and Cabba and theyre gone forever.

Nice fanfic

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Blue Star posted:

King Coldsteel the Frost Demon

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

multijoe posted:

King Coldsteel the Frost Demon

Its all personnel, kid.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
It appears every universe is obligated to have at least 1 female fighter.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!

Blue Star posted:

Dragonball Super Manga Chapter 30 confirmed.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

hosed up that Caulifla and Kale are super tiny in the group shot but at least my boys Botamo and Magetta take up some screen real estate.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

a cartoon duck posted:

hosed up that Caulifla and Kale are super tiny in the group shot but at least my boys Botamo and Magetta take up some screen real estate.

All I want from this arc is for Caulifla and Kale's part to not end up incredibly lame. :ohdear:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

All I want from this arc is for Caulifla and Kale's part to not end up incredibly lame. :ohdear:

Well, Vegeta has to job to someone and it's either going to be Kale or Sailor Moon.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

khwarezm posted:

New screens!

Is that Pumba from Lion King?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Master Roshi is literally going to perv them out of the arena.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
At the rate Caulifla's going she's just going to turn super saiyan 4 god halfway through the tournament

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Roshi is going to have an extremely uncomfortable sequence with Sailor Buun that drags down the entire episode

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I think that none of the characters you hate because your opinions are bad are gonna get killed during the tournament because nobody wants to be instantly erased along with their entire universe by the King of Alls

Freeza will probably shoot Goku in the back (again) at the end of the tournament, and there's no rule against attacking your own team in the rulebook, so Freeza will be the strongest fighter left in play and be granted the Super Dragon Balls, and because Freeza is greedy and stuff he won't stop at just wishing himself back to life, he'll wish for immortality or to become a God of Destruction or something and then Freeza will be the main villain again because it's Dragon Ball.

Oh, also Goku dies. Because yeah, gently caress Goku.

Augus fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jun 24, 2017

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Is there a place I can stream the dub of Dragon Ball Super?

Is it available on Crunchyroll?

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

punk rebel ecks posted:

Is there a place I can stream the dub of Dragon Ball Super?

Is it available on Crunchyroll?

In Japanese with English subs, yeah. Dunno where to find the dub, myself.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

If you have a cable/tv provider it looks like you can sign in and watch the dub through AS's site. http://www.adultswim.com/videos/dragon-ball-super/

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Just because you can't kill your opponent, doesn't mean that you can't horribly, horribly injure them. Frieza got chopped up into a torso once and still lived, who knows what kind of horrible things the other fighters can survive.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

drat it! I want to only watch Super under the dub. :(

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

punk rebel ecks posted:

drat it! I want to only watch Super under the dub. :(

An episode will air tonight on Toonami.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Is there any chance the dub might come to Crunchyroll?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

Is there any chance the dub might come to Crunchyroll?

i wouldn't get my hopes up since it's airing on an actual tv station

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
We have gotten a good view of all the participants. This looks like it will be fun.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The beginning was great. Hype is through the roof.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

caulifla is gonna get ssb through proximity to other super saiyans somehow isn't she

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
I could watch another hundred episodes of Freeza trolling Vegeta.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Can't wait to see what weird aliens Brianne's friends turn into.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This episode was a nice low-key thing before we dive into like 10 episodes of fights, though I kind of wish we got more of Frieza interacting with people who aren't Goku and Vegeta. But I guess Vegeta and Frieza have the most history together and it's just so easy to piss Vegeta off I can't blame him

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Was kinda hoping Jiren would have a little granny voice to match Goku, but terrifying alien hulk works too.

Also guess there is some cross species pollination with the universes, so there's still a chance Jiren is just alt universe Jaco.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm so excited for the tournament.

Please please please let Caulifla and 18 get halfway decent fights :pray:

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm so excited for the tournament.

Please please please let Caulifla and 18 get halfway decent fights :pray:

Reading around youtube and reddit a looooooot of people want to see Caulifla get jobbed and humiliated immediately because of her trash talk in this episode.

She's just getting into battle mode :(

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Vegeta trash talking and acting arrogant turned him into one of the most popular anime characters of all time.

I wonder what's different here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
To be fair Vegeta has a reputation of being the series punching bag to build up other threats which might be part of why he's an arrogant loudmouth. And after his 'Teamwork, pfft, its only the fate of the entire universe!' attitude on display here a fair few people were saying they'd like to see him get clowned too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was a great introduction episode. It was p nice seeing the other gods of destructions and seeing what they can do. It's easy to forget that Beerus is apparently the 7th strongest one.
The interaction between 6/7 went exactly as I thought it would.

Jiren was pretty badass.

• Locked thread