Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Any art that isn't sufficiently woke should just be tossed in the trash bin along with its creators and all their friends and forgotten forever imo

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Colonel Whitey posted:

Any art that isn't sufficiently woke should just be tossed in the trash bin along with its creators and all their friends and forgotten forever imo

On the other hand, an A press is an A press. It can't be a half.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Nah the problem is clearly art that is woke but doesn't accommodate every single fringe group identifier in a respectful but not appropriating way. They're the real enemies.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Let's talk about something fun.
So years ago I introduced my friend to MBMBAM by linking my favorite bit. A few days ago she returned the favor by linking a typography her friend did of the very same bit and it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kbFTirkyw

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Spaced God posted:

Let's talk about something fun.
So years ago I introduced my friend to MBMBAM by linking my favorite bit. A few days ago she returned the favor by linking a typography her friend did of the very same bit and it's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kbFTirkyw

This is also my favorite bit.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
Tit Liquid is the best bit and if you disagree you are as big of a monster as Lin Manuel Miranda

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
https://youtu.be/i3c0tkVKf70

McElroy-adjacent but Nick and Pat just spent half an hour talking about how good Wolfenstein: The New Order is and they are completely right.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why are they talking about a three year old game?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

There's going to be a new one.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
also it is still very good.

JessKay
Oct 16, 2011

Martian Manfucker posted:

I've watched that video at least twice in the past and I still don't really get why he has to use alternate universes to get that star. Is it simply to avoid depressing the A button? Is that a "speed run" category? Least amount of A presses?

Not precisely, but it's very much in the same wheelhouse of playing a game under nonstandard restrictions (as fast as possible, not permitting yourself to do something specific, etc.). It's obviously not going to be fun for everyone, but if someone gets earnest joy out of minimizing their A button uses in a game, good for them.

(I personally find it fascinating to see how deep fans have gone in service of that one goal, but I don't know that I'm personally interested in A-button challenges as a broader thing.)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

if we wanna talk about heinous poo poo the McElroys have said, I was listening to an old episode earlier (sex toy story) and Travis said he preferred the Matchbox 20 version of Time After Time to Cyndi Lauper's

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

The Berzerker posted:

if we wanna talk about heinous poo poo the McElroys have said, I was listening to an old episode earlier (sex toy story) and Travis said he preferred the Matchbox 20 version of Time After Time to Cyndi Lauper's

while heinous, this is absolutely not at all surprising to me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Time after Time is a poo poo song anyway.

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Time after Time is a poo poo song anyway.

turn your computer off, sit in the corner, and think about what you've done

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ATP5G1 posted:

turn your computer off, sit in the corner, and think about what you've done

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
What next, some diarrhea boy trying to say Boat Drinks isn't a genuinely good song?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

sexpig by night posted:

What next, some diarrhea boy trying to say Boat Drinks isn't a genuinely good song?

I mean...it's no When Salome Plays the Drums

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

You ever laugh so hard it feels like you might actually die if you don't calm down? Glass Shark did that to my sister and I.

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe
do you seriously think Griffin would have those feelings about someone who is both a pop legend and a wwe legend?

Sir, your music opinions are bad and you should feel bad

One might even say you need a change of heart

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

ATP5G1 posted:

do you seriously think Griffin would have those feelings about someone who is both a pop legend and a wwe legend?

Sir, your music opinions are bad and you should feel bad

One might even say you need a change of heart

you can't take any ribbing Griffin gives Justin over music seriously considering his obsession with Taylor Swift. all of the brothers are just so bad at music.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

you can't take any ribbing Griffin gives Justin over music seriously considering his obsession with Taylor Swift. all of the brothers are just so bad at music.

Travis once burst into tears singing Katy Perry songs to himself

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Midwestern softboys like popular music, more breaking news at 11

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It's Carly Rae Jepsen that Griffin's all about

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I think you're thinking of CRJ, who much like Taylor Swift is amazing

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Judge Schnoopy posted:

Midwestern softboys like popular music, more breaking news at 11

West Virginia is not the Midwest

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I'm taking a generous geographic average of Huntington, Austin, and LA

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I'm taking a generous geographic average of Huntington, Austin, and LA

Travis is back in Cincy now so I think that weighs the average more solidly towards the Midwest

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Also Huntington might as well be in Ohio

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

he IS a firework :qq:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

I want Griffin to sing more.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Drunkboxer posted:

Sometimes I'll just randomly remember this story and it always makes me laugh.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I want Griffin to sing more.

I'm listening from the latest to earliest and am around 270, the only time I've heard him sing was Goofbusters II and it was really funny. Where was this actually a bit?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I'm listening from the latest to earliest and am around 270, the only time I've heard him sing was Goofbusters II and it was really funny. Where was this actually a bit?

Pretty early on, he would do jingles for the advertisers, but he stopped because drat it's a lot of work.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

kidcoelacanth posted:

It's Carly Rae Jepsen that Griffin's all about

same thing

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Nah

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Judge Schnoopy posted:

♩Heeeey, here he comes, it's Ray's DAY!

♫Ray, can you fix my toilet; and also can you fix this loving toilet reality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lowdog
Dec 14, 2012

Ariong posted:

♩Heeeey, here he comes, it's Ray's DAY!

♫Ray, can you fix my toilet; and also can you fix this loving toilet reality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSYuiQih9oI

Though that absolutely pales in comparison to Griffin's musical magnum opus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct4LMymXjZI&t=1s

I miss jingles.