Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
there's no way Johny missed weight, come on now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Something is so infuriating about the name "Johny"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Spelling your own name wrong is extremely ftw.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Part of the #SuccessWin lifestyle. Always defeat others expectations of you. Spell your name wrong, don't make weight no matter the weight class.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Johny Hendricks challenged members of the media to cut twenty pounds in the same span he cut 67 and I'm tempted to try that

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Johny Hendricks challenged members of the media to cut twenty pounds in the same span he cut 67 and I'm tempted to try that

So he was suggesting he was coming down from like 255 !?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Here's the real story of the weigh ins though. https://twitter.com/ufcinsiders/status/878660745210322945

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

The only Spike card that took place on a 13th that Siver was on was UFC 122, back in 2010, and at 155

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Kilometers Davis posted:

Pat Barry is a hunky thick strong boy and the duo of him and cute bald Rose makes me feel the rising tide of bisexuality flow through my lesser body.

I met him at the Walgreens by my house a few years ago. He and Rose were living in the apartment complex next door. Super ultra nice guy. We talked for a few minutes and he told me about basically taking a dive in his kickboxing match cause he was getting screwed on pay. I definitely wanted to touch his biceps :swoon:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Anyways we headed our separate ways & Pat walked into one of those cardboard cutouts of Katy Perry next to a display of her perfume and Pat was brutally KOed, his limbs shaking wildly as he grasped blindly at nothing, convulsing on the floor.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

The only Spike card that took place on a 13th that Siver was on was UFC 122, back in 2010, and at 155

You're probably right. Here's him for the Mcgregor match and he doesn't look much different then today. http://www4.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20150117042539_IMG_3408.JPG

diesiel
Aug 11, 2012
Johny doesn't know how to properly count calories and/or macronutrients

https://twitter.com/JohnyHendricks/status/869949458003279873

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I just wanna BBQ and chill with Johny. This fighting thing clearly is too much for him.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

the difference between the pics is like 90% lighting

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I'm just here for the jokes about hard poos

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Gramps posted:

I'm just here for the jokes about hard poos

Tough poo poo, you're not getting any.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

diesiel posted:

Johny doesn't know how to properly count calories and/or macronutrients

https://twitter.com/JohnyHendricks/status/869949458003279873

no wonder he cant poo poo properly if hes eating boiled plimsolls and rubber balls for every meal

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Tough poo poo, you're not getting any.

Who let Dr. Dogballs in here...

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Hendricks missing weight is just a universal constant.

Is the fight still on though?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Digital Jedi posted:

Hendricks missing weight is just a universal constant.

Is the fight still on though?

Fox Sports said he's taking a 20% penalty and the fight is on as of a few hours ago.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Trast posted:

Fox Sports said he's taking a 20% penalty and the fight is on as of a few hours ago.

[in scott steiner voice] if you take 20% of my purse, plus my handwraps that make me use 70% power, my chances of making GBS threads drastic go down

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in scott steiner voice] if you take 20% of my purse, plus my handwraps that make me use 70% power, my chances of making GBS threads drastic go down

lmao

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
"He missed weight by 3 pounds?? That professional athlete is fat," - 300 lb goons who stop working out because of a pimple.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Computer programmers only fight at Chipotleweight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Fozzy The Bear posted:

"He missed weight by 3 pounds?? That professional athlete is fat," - 300 lb goons who stop working out because of a pimple.

you said that?

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
No one is just talking about this because it's hilarious Johny can't even make middleweight. Nope.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Way to stereotype. I stopped working out because I'm lazy and at my current rate of expansion I'm not going to hit 300lb for at least a year.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Skip My Posts posted:

you said that?

Yeah... Duh.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Fozzy The Bear posted:

dont h8 ... pimples can cause mayhem if theyre in a crucial spot

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

dont h8 ... pimples can cause mayhem if theyre in a crucial spot

RIP Randleman

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Tezcatlipoca posted:

RIP Randleman

Randleman turning into Frank from Hellraiser is a top 10 pride moment

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Jesus Christ, Johny. In your home state no less.

His career sure took a nosedive quickly. He's done.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i think it depends how he looks in the fight. cos he fought pretty well last time

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Scrapez posted:

Jesus Christ, Johny. In your home state no less.

His career sure took a nosedive quickly. He's done.

I think the problem is that he is never done.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

I.N.R.I posted:

i think it depends how he looks in the fight. cos he fought pretty well last time

yeah jony looked good in the lombard fight. but I think it's becoming clear both guys were just on steroids and now they're bad, just johny is less bad (and less disciplined. at least lombard's discipline has never been called into question)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
true but i mean if he can show up and have decent fights and probably stay in the top 10 of whatever class hes supposed to approximately weigh in at then im sure he will have a career. hes 20% cheaper than other fighters after all

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
johny looked pretty good against kelvin too, he should win this but who knows how missing weight will affect him

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i think the 20% goes to the other guy so they still have to pay it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

i think the 20% goes to the other guy so they still have to pay it

I bet people will be lining up to call him out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

E: what skip my posts said

• Locked thread