Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

drat Wolverine is a beast at 5 Stars. Solos a mid range SL floor no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

The Dave posted:

drat Wolverine is a beast at 5 Stars. Solos a mid range SL floor no problem.

Agreed, The Dave.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So Thanos really demonstrates how much you need ITGB on your dudes. He stuns the poo poo out of everyone.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

fart simpson posted:

Agreed, The Davebo

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

Im going to take a break from Future Fight - its no longer grabbing me as it once did. Probably because no Silver Surfer or Mar-Vell. Anyway, you can drop Rhabban from Worst Alliance and your friends lists.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gommel nox was asking in guild chat about the probabilities of different iso sets, so ill post this as a general PSA since i think i read this once and then forgot it

the 8-iso sets dont all have the same probability of rolling

thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FutureFight/comments/3s77ay/what_is_the_probability_of_getting_the_iso8_set/
google docs here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GyibITbZIwucheBMflMckLYfONoAy_UnSaBhQEJGe_I/edit?pli=1#gid=0

whats really weird is the chance of rolling a set varies depending on what set you're rolling from, or something, i dunno what thats about

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So I'm curious what everyone does outside of hot time?

I will do my memory missions, dark dimensions, arena, alliance battle, mutual enemies, veiled secrets, world bosses and co-op

That seems like a long list but an hour later I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next hot time and honestly, sometimes I'll save memory and dark for the 2nd hot time
I tend to fill the void with world boss invasions

Do people farm story outside of hot time?!?! I don't tend to touch story daily or special outside of hot.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So I'm curious what everyone does outside of hot time?

I will do my memory missions, dark dimensions, arena, alliance battle, mutual enemies, veiled secrets, world bosses and co-op

That seems like a long list but an hour later I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for the next hot time and honestly, sometimes I'll save memory and dark for the 2nd hot time
I tend to fill the void with world boss invasions

Do people farm story outside of hot time?!?! I don't tend to touch story daily or special outside of hot.

Everything you said is what I do. I also tend to roll some gear and items for characters too. Just getting chars up to speed.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Having just used Cyclops for the first time in SL, is his 5... supposed to work like this? Feels like a bug. :lol:

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

NmareBfly posted:

Having just used Cyclops for the first time in SL, is his 5... supposed to work like this? Feels like a bug. :lol:

Working as intended.
It stimulates his never ending salty tears from wolvie always macking on Jean

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Basically the same.

I save Specials, Story, and Dimensions Shift for special hours and do everything else as I feel like it through the day. Daily, Memory, Dark Dimension, Tracking, Alliance Battle, Timeline, WBR, and however many WBI I feel like it or to keep my energy from capping out. I'll use any energy gifts, Assemble Pts, or Alliance Store energy to get all that done and then go into the Hot Hours with a full bar, the daily renewal, and the daily quest prizes to farm. I can usually do a full Special run, 1-3 Dimension runs, and 1-6 Story runs depending on how many Dimension I do.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

In addition to those I do the tracking missions because they dont decrease in energy cost during hot time

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Everything you said is what I do. I also tend to roll some gear and items for characters too. Just getting chars up to speed.

All this also have sex and get buff.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Stunt Rock posted:

All this also have sex and get buff.

Same, except eating a block of cheese and wheezing heavily.

Turkson
Mar 30, 2011

And I just hit the part of the X-Men epic quest that requires Chaos Norn Stones. Which is also where my Dr Strange epic quest is at.

Guess I better read up on how to do Shadowlands.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Do yall have a discord channel? I decided to finally check out this game.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

soscannonballs posted:

Do yall have a discord channel? I decided to finally check out this game.

Kumbo my lord. Join Marble Hebrons when you log in. It may be full right now but I have to clear space in 2 days. Give it two days is what I'm asking.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Alright cool I picked Loki and used my free new player thing to make him 6 stars already which I assume means he is strong now.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

soscannonballs posted:

Alright cool I picked Loki and used my free new player thing to make him 6 stars already which I assume means he is strong now.

Yes. You did a good thing.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Cyclops is one of my favorite characters right now

you just hold down the button and huehuehuehue and collect prizes

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

on memu i dont even hold it down i just hit it once and it goes unti the enemy is dead

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeh i hit it once on my phone too you dont gotta hold it down

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Kumbo my lord. Join Marble Hebrons when you log in. It may be full right now but I have to clear space in 2 days. Give it two days is what I'm asking.

join the hebrons you say...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

a big fat bunny posted:

join the hebrons you say...

Time to bring you back too! Since Risk is going on (that's new), you can't kick people until it's over. Once it is, I'll make the room for you and Kumbo.

Turkson
Mar 30, 2011

I did the first two floors of Shadowlands! Used the Tier 2 ticket I got on Magneto.

I have 200+ Magneto bio's. Is there something that those can be used for?

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity
You may need them for Jean Grey to level

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
whats a good buy with crystals? I have a 3500, I am thinking this chaos norn stones that is up which gives 500 for 1500 crystals and some gold and some other stuff.

also friend request me goons. Holyshoot

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

save up for THE MASTER OF 'TISM

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

punchymcpunch posted:

save up for THE MASTER OF 'TISM

Yeah, at this point you need to have a backlog of crystals for the next time they pull this stunt (and there will be a next time since I don't think there's been a backlash of any notable size/rage). We probably won't be getting any more mutants for a little bit since Spidey Homecoming is in a couple of weeks (and I'd imagine we'll get some news on the next update either at the end of the week or early next), but I could see a situation where someone like Deadpool gets the Magneto treatment.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Holyshoot posted:

whats a good buy with crystals? I have a 3500, I am thinking this chaos norn stones that is up which gives 500 for 1500 crystals and some gold and some other stuff.

also friend request me goons. Holyshoot

Aside from magnets, the best one is the package that gives you a T2 ticket + 300 bios + some money for about 2000 crystals. You need something like 6000 crystals to buy it but get 4000 ish back.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

"Marvel Future Fight"

Justin Snyder posted:

Our friends at Netmarble have put together a bunch of original content starring the web-slinger and his most fearsome foes! Spider-Man goes back to basics with his new uniform—modeled after Peter’s homemade suit first seen in “Captain America: Civil War”—and The Vulture joins the party, donning a new suit based on his “Spider-Man: Homecoming” gear. Alongside these new looks, players can recruit six familiar Spidey villains for their team, but not before battling them in the game’s latest sinister event quest. Take on the likes of Sandman, Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, Rhino, Mysterio, and Vulture himself to bring them to your side in the interdimensional battle!

“With the ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ film coming up, we thought it was fitting to introduce six new characters that are closely related to Spider-Man,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global officer at Netmarble Games. “Now players will be able to play as or against Spider-Man, and take part in a quest where the hero battles it out with his while earning a new quest pack.”

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Noice

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Hah, I knew it would be time for some new special missions. I just hit 5* on Gorgon and everyone else is 6*. 70 more hidden route clears for the war of kings quest, then 130 for the ruler of dark dimension. It seems obvious, but they really do try to poop out new content such that mostly F2P people can just barely keep up.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Sandman?!?!?! gently caress yeah.
Give me mech vulture and sandman. NOW!!!!

I really hope mech vulture is speed and actually boss at it. We need a strong speed character to join the upper echelon of broken people

Edit: calling it:
sandman fist, lizard fist, kraven speed, rhino fist, mysterio blast and vulture speed suit makes fist

Tiny Chalupa fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 26, 2017

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
Haha, holy poo poo. I've been waiting for some form of a Sinister Six thing. Thank you, Mr. Marbu!

Now I just hope they stretch and give Liz some poison so that I can bemoan that we don't have 3 yet. Maybe give him a poison damage leadership. Plz marbu.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Haha, Mr. Gaz doesn't get invited to the party

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So Carnage is a solid T2 choice right? I just finished him today and honestly he doesn't seem all that great.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Carnage is terrible at T1 and amazing at T2.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cinara posted:

Carnage is terrible at T1 and amazing at T2.

Well alright T2 it is.

Since he's done who would be the best target from the monthly bio selector? The Agent Venom? Carnage is the only one I have ATM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
I don't have him but he's the best Combat Hero now which is important for ABX. After him I'd say Kid Kaiju as he's very good for Speed ABX. Enchantress is very very powerful and doesn't even need T2, but there's a million good blast heroes.