Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

porfiria posted:

How do you guys feel about the healthcare bill?

there is no healthcare bill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
*duck joke*

Put it on my bill

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Man. That piss tape being exaggerated/unproven/completely fictitious is having an interesting effect on some people.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

phasmid posted:

Man. That piss tape being exaggerated/unproven/completely fictitious is having an interesting effect on some people.

Wow way to be wrong. The piss tape exists I and many others have seen it and it is hilarious. Perhaps you should open your eyes and just look it's that loving simple.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seriously lol if you have not seen the piss tape, must not be "in the loop".

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

The piss tape is real. The piss tape is strong. And the piss tape... the piss tape, is my friend.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I'm one with the piss tape and the piss tape is with me

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Is the FBI still good or are they bad now it's hard to keep track?

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harrower posted:

All three letter agencies are bad hth

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Harrower posted:

J Edgar Hoover made it famous, you tell me

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

J Edgar Hoover made it famous, you tell me

First black man in a high level governmental position

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyTVfzRi6iE

One of my favs from the campaign

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I constantly come back to this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4chsf_8v0xk

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
these are my two go-to's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

a good one

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

In conclusion, Hitler was a man of contrasts

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol, what

So we destroy Russia in the Cold War, and then after that, rape them with multinational corporate pilfering, and then after that impose sanctions and put troops on their borders...

But they're the assholes????

Yeah, if Russia is so great go live there and get eaten by a pack of wolves, dumbass

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

*entire country's stock market is worth less than google, almost engaged in nuclear war with US, is actively trying to destabilize the American government and electoral system, still spends hundreds of billions on military while millions and millions of people starve and are routinely murdered for being gay, not white, etc etc*

Wtf did Russia ever do? They're the good guys? The us is the bad one??? Pizzagate??? Emails ???????!!?;,,

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Post that fake Japanese one

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Wow this country is so good! *doesnt live there, has no idea why said country is actually awful*

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2501517/pictures-human-body-parts-cannibals-russian-famine-1921-1922/amp/

Those Russians take care of their own!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
what's everyone drinking tonight, corona's with lime here and orville redbacher microwave popcorn cheesey flavored

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Yeah, if Russia is so great go live there and get eaten by a pack of wolves, dumbass

hahahahahahhaa.

Bob NewSCART posted:

*entire country's stock market is worth less than google, almost engaged in nuclear war with US, is actively trying to destabilize the American government and electoral system, still spends hundreds of billions on military while millions and millions of people starve and are routinely murdered for being gay, not white, etc etc*

Wtf did Russia ever do? They're the good guys? The us is the bad one??? Pizzagate??? Emails ???????!!?;,,

You sound like Ronald Reagan circa 1983.

also my favorite is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzn-JSjfqTI

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster

took place during the first major Russian naval exercise in more than ten years, in the Barents Sea on 12 August 2000, killing all 118 personnel on board. Nearby ships registered the initial explosion and a second, much larger, explosion two minutes and fifteen seconds later, which was powerful enough to register on seismographs as far away as Alaska. The Russian Navy did not realise that the sub had sunk and did not halt the exercise or initiate a search for it for more than six hours. Because the emergency rescue buoy had been intentionally disabled, it took more than 16 hours for them to locate the sunken ship.

Such command!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Mnoba posted:

what's everyone drinking tonight, corona's with lime here and orville redbacher microwave popcorn cheesey flavored

Bob NewSCART's tears

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Mnoba posted:

Alternating between Shiner, and Topo Chico

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

Bob NewSCART's tears

you think this guy posted at crapwagon back in the day, viking?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FuzzySkinner posted:

you think this guy posted at crapwagon back in the day, viking?

nah too articulate

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

nah too articulate

WOLVERINES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuQ6APGYnQ

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

phasmid posted:

Especially on Trump...

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

So are you all posting from within the Russian border currently?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Those that really understand that Russians are the good guys, that is.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Bob NewSCART posted:

no but they pay me to post

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Mikhail Aleshin gonna win tomorrow, comrade.

He will conquer american imperialist pigs at their own race car tomorrow at america road in Wisconsin.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lmfao couldn't even pull their own lovely useless husk of a submarine out of the water after blaming everyone but themselves. After a torpedo that was improperly stored for years was shoved in the submarine with all of its other torpedos, and that torpedo exploded killing the entire crew instantaneously hahahah

The navy's response was criticised as slow and inept. The government initially misled and manipulated the public and media about the timing of the accident, stating that communication had been established and that a rescue effort was under way, and refused help from other governments. The Russian Navy offered a variety of reasons for the sub's sinking, including publicly blaming the accident on a collision with a NATO submarine. On the fifth day, President Vladimir Putin authorised the navy to accept British and Norwegian offers of assistance. Seven days after the submarine went down, Norwegian divers finally opened a hatch to the escape trunk in the ship's ninth compartment, hoping to locate survivors, but found it flooded.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lmfao couldn't even pull their own lovely useless husk of a submarine out of the water after blaming everyone but themselves. After a torpedo that was improperly stored for years was shoved in the submarine with all of its other torpedos, and that torpedo exploded killing the entire crew instantaneously hahahah

The navy's response was criticised as slow and inept. The government initially misled and manipulated the public and media about the timing of the accident, stating that communication had been established and that a rescue effort was under way, and refused help from other governments. The Russian Navy offered a variety of reasons for the sub's sinking, including publicly blaming the accident on a collision with a NATO submarine. On the fifth day, President Vladimir Putin authorised the navy to accept British and Norwegian offers of assistance. Seven days after the submarine went down, Norwegian divers finally opened a hatch to the escape trunk in the ship's ninth compartment, hoping to locate survivors, but found it flooded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzLtF_PxbYw

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bob NewSCART posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_submarine_disaster

took place during the first major Russian naval exercise in more than ten years, in the Barents Sea on 12 August 2000, killing all 118 personnel on board. Nearby ships registered the initial explosion and a second, much larger, explosion two minutes and fifteen seconds later, which was powerful enough to register on seismographs as far away as Alaska. The Russian Navy did not realise that the sub had sunk and did not halt the exercise or initiate a search for it for more than six hours. Because the emergency rescue buoy had been intentionally disabled, it took more than 16 hours for them to locate the sunken ship.

Such command!

Hm yes these guys sound like a real threat

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Anyone know if they got Trump yet????

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

iuvian posted:

Anyone know if they got Trump yet????

nah he's fine

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

"next time swallow!"

• Locked thread