Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Drunk Nerds posted:

I was always shocked by how much flak floor pizza caught.

They ordered pizza
They closed up the box and slid it under the bed
In the morning he opened it up and ate some more pizza

It's not the most hygenic thing to do, but jesus these people were like oozing stuff to make fun of, and SA latched on to that of all things. I always found it super meta that people who met on a board for obsessing about coming up with spin jobs about some autistic guy's minor actions got to get a taste of their own exact medicine.

I thought the pizza was plopped on the bare floor for a night for the longest time. I probably assumed that because of the way people were freaking out.

IIRC they were in a hotel room so there wasn't really a fridge or any other way to store the pizza

Also, The Saurus once bitched at me for not supporting him in GBS thread B becaude we happened to share the same opinion in GBS thread A. I don't remember anything about Thread A (it might have been the "Starry Skies Above Defends MGTOW" one, not sure) and I don't remember anything about thread B aside from the Saurus saying something insanely sexist and then going "I thought we were friends, bro" when I gave him poo poo

In conclusion, good riddance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Kelp Me! posted:

uhhh, ok?

:ssh: The joke is it's a spitoon because you don't swallow for him

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I thought the pizza was plopped on the bare floor for a night for the longest time. I probably assumed that because of the way people were freaking out.

IIRC they were in a hotel room so there wasn't really a fridge or any other way to store the pizza

Also, The Saurus once bitched at me for not supporting him in GBS thread B becaude we happened to share the same opinion in GBS thread A. I don't remember anything about Thread A (it might have been the "Starry Skies Above Defends MGTOW" one, not sure) and I don't remember anything about thread B aside from the Saurus saying something insanely sexist and then going "I thought we were friends, bro" when I gave him poo poo

In conclusion, good riddance

I'll never forget his long rear end post about his giant dick

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Choco1980 posted:

:ssh: The joke is it's a spitoon because you don't swallow for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgiw9Y2sqV0&t=17s

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

RFC2324 posted:

Ah yes, if I recall the Saurus derailed the original r/incel thread to talk about stretching out his girlfriend's vagina. Class act, that guy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784284&pagenumber=152&perpage=40#post464044141

The Saurus posted:

guys with small dicks are luckier than guys with big dicks (like me) imo

at least guys with small dicks will probably get to have sex with a girl once they get back to her place because she'll be too embarassed to back out once you're both naked

It usually takes me at least several days and sometimes weeks of stretching a girl in various ways before I can actually bang her

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

RFC2324 posted:

No, no. His 1% dick. Remember the nomenclature.

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Samovar posted:

No, no. His 1% dick. Remember the nomenclature.

Sideshow-quality hog.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Donkey dong for donkey brains

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Drunk Nerds posted:

They ordered pizza

It's not the most hygenic thing to do, but jesus these people were like oozing stuff to make fun of, and SA latched on to that of all things. I always found it super meta that people who met on a board for obsessing about coming up with spin jobs about some autistic guy's minor actions got to get a taste of their own exact medicine.

Please don't try to normalize the consumption of old room temperature pizza, it's gross and people are right to make fun of them for it

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Ah yes, if I recall the Saurus derailed the original r/incel thread to talk about stretching out his girlfriend's vagina. Class act, that guy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784284&pagenumber=152&perpage=40#post464044141

She has/had vaginismus. He needed to stretch her out because her vagina was literally scared of dicks.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
poo poo I forgot "woe is me with my big ole dick" was him

That was amazing

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Drunk Nerds posted:

They ordered pizza

This is america, you eat the whole pizza in one night or you don't eat the whole pizza at all.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

chitoryu12 posted:

She has/had vaginismus. He needed to stretch her out because her vagina was literally scared of dicks.

Is this for real? Not vaginismus, but his gf having it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Is this for real? Not vaginismus, but his gf having it.

Yeah. I know both of them from outside SA. Probably shouldn't detail that too much though.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Phimosis and vaginismus go hand in hand

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah. I know both of them from outside SA. Probably shouldn't detail that too much though.

1. Are they as big losers there as here
2. How much is he lying about his dick

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

VanSandman posted:

1. Are they as big losers there as here
2. How much is he lying about his dick

1. Yes. I don't really want to risk doxxing them by saying more.

2. I don't know, but I mentioned it to a friend of mine who knows them and she remembers him talking about it being average.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

chitoryu12 posted:

1. Yes. I don't really want to risk doxxing them by saying more.

2. I don't know, but I mentioned it to a friend of mine who knows them and she remembers him talking about it being average.

The only thing worse than dudes who humblebrag about their dicks being so big that they cause physical pain or difficulty to their partner is when those dudes turn out to have average-sized dicks and the pain/difficulty is because their partner has a medical condition (that they make All About Their Massive Dick) or they're just really lovely sex partners.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yeah that's pretty gross

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

The only thing worse than dudes who humblebrag about their dicks being so big that they cause physical pain or difficulty to their partner is when those dudes turn out to have average-sized dicks and the pain/difficulty is because their partner has a medical condition (that they make All About Their Massive Dick) or they're just really lovely sex partners.

who the hell just brings up their genitals to their friends like that. Like it's not even conversational sex talk from the sound of it if he's telling them the size of his dick. Lol wtf

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

A Spider Covets posted:

who the hell just brings up their genitals to their friends like that. Like it's not even conversational sex talk from the sound of it if he's telling them the size of his dick. Lol wtf

Dudes with disappointing dongs will try to find any way to shoehorn "hey guys, my dick is huuuge" into any conversation.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I can confirm this

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Hahaha that brings a dude I used to know who always complained about sitting on his balls (because they were so big you see) into a whole new light for me

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

A Spider Covets posted:

Hahaha that brings a dude I used to know who always complained about sitting on his balls (because they were so big you see) into a whole new light for me

Don't tanookishame!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Nuebot posted:

Dudes with disappointing dongs will try to find any way to shoehorn "hey guys, my dick is huuuge" into any conversation.

Friends of mine once talked about some weirdo spergy creep who when he got drunk, would whip it out at parties and walk around showing it off.

According to everyone, there was very little to show, and yet it was shown nonetheless.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Don't tanookishame!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

I sincerely hope he went to see a doctor about the impending malignant testicular cancer.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

I sincerely hope he went to see a doctor about the impending malignant testicular cancer.

This is going to have absolutely nothing to do with the forums or sagas but a very good friend of mine habitually adjusts his junk while seated.

It's distracting.

Watching some show that featured Epididymis as a joke he told me he'd actually had that so bad he was hospitalized briefly.

Epididymis in popular culture directs to Ghostbusters 2 but it wasn't that

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

syscall girl posted:

This is going to have absolutely nothing to do with the forums or sagas but a very good friend of mine habitually adjusts his junk while seated.

It's distracting.

Watching some show that featured Epididymis as a joke he told me he'd actually had that so bad he was hospitalized briefly.

I think you mean epididymitis, which is a painful inflammation of the epididymis.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I did

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Nuebot posted:

Yeah, which is annoying because they give people with actual monster dongs a bad name, like me, who has a massive, terrifying dick. It's very large.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Scholtz posted:

Yeah, which is annoying because they give people with actual monster dongs a bad name, like me, who has a massive, terrifying dick. It's very large.

My dick too, is terrifying. So much so that the mere mention of it in a social situation is enough to make women run away.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

syscall girl posted:

It's distracting.

I bet those science chicks dig that large cranium of his.

Edit: monster dong owner here, as well. It warms my inner thigh and is nicknamed "P-nessy" for how legendary and virtually unseen it is. Also, it's Scottish and is consistently blurry in photographs. :colbert:

Rupert Buttermilk has a new favorite as of 09:32 on Jun 26, 2017

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
That Nessie photo was just a picture of something small and unimpressive photographed funny, iirc. Just sayin.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Edit: monster dong owner here, as well. It warms my inner thigh and is nicknamed "P-nessy" for how legendary and virtually unseen it is. Also, it's Scottish and is consistently blurry in photographs. :colbert:

Appropriate, as I hear much like the Loch Ness monster you're just two big humps and then you disappear.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

darkwasthenight posted:

Appropriate, as I hear much like the Loch Ness monster you're just two big humps and then you disappear.

I gotta say, well done.

:golfclap:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

as a scot i call my dick the "Caledonian Porridge Cannon"

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

I gotta say, well done.

:golfclap:

Looking back, I should have gone with 'two humps and a wave' really.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

darkwasthenight posted:

Could have gone with non-existent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I've seen pictures of it in Weekly World News.