Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

with my blood money I shall purchase a goat for sacrifice to baphomet in thanksgiving for his bounty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol al is melting down

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/TeucPVk.gifv

JOOOOOOOBS

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBSSSSSSSS

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

13 minutes between posts

trumpcare is gonna pass

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/878994402462625792

this is oscar-caliber acting by these senators

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
wow, this bernie sanders fella seems like kind of a bad guy, apparently he's holding a big rally in support of trumpcare or something?
https://twitter.com/SalT25a/status/878988121173610496

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

trump care is gonna pass for sure and death is certain

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

trump care is gonna pass for sure and death is certain

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Apraxin posted:

wow, this bernie sanders fella seems like kind of a bad guy, apparently he's holding a big rally in support of trumpcare or something?
https://twitter.com/SalT25a/status/878988121173610496

Bernie Sanders supporters are racist and misogynists. I used to support Bernie until someone pointed out to me that I was a bigot for supporting him and now I spend my time making "It's Her Time This Time" posters for 2020.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

BERNIE BROS!!! :argh:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

can't dodge the hodge

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
buddy of mine is getting married soon and back in town so the whole old team reassembled last night, people I used to see every hour of every day and havent seen in about a year. They asked me how I was doing obviously and my first words to them were "pretty good, I have embraced death"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

When Hillary collapsed on 9/11 I saw Bernie take her shoe

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

buddy of mine is getting married soon and back in town so the whole old team reassembled last night, people I used to see every hour of every day and havent seen in about a year. They asked me how I was doing obviously and my first words to them were "pretty good, I have embraced death"

Make Stoicism great again

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

When Hillary collapsed on 9/11 I saw Bernie take her shoe

bernie gave it back

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

how is it possible to look like this much of a goober all the time. Goob lyfe 247

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

logikv9 posted:

the stereotypes are real and my friend

Only when they are about white people and negative! Anything else sadly a bit problematic and racist!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"nice Jean"
"thanks "

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mo_Steel posted:

bernie gave it back

lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mo_Steel posted:

bernie gave it back

My favorite thing about Clinton is when she has something startle her and she accidentally acts human and relatable for like 10 seconds.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zegermans posted:

My favorite thing about Clinton is when she has something startle her and she accidentally acts human and relatable for like 10 seconds.

she looks like shes gonna munch and shes gonna crunch

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mo_Steel posted:

bernie gave it back

lmao lookit that bougie goblin

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Webbeh posted:

Also this is your friendly reminder that i'm keeping up the Tiny Hand Dictators list ( https://twitter.com/esembrat/lists/tiny-hand-dictators?lang=en ) and trying to add new journalists on there as they pop up/get mentioned.
Oh! Neat! Thanks!

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

CNN and msnbc are super sukk zone today.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Bruteman posted:

Given Trump's agitation this weekend, I guess tick tick guy was right about something happening tomorrow.

I haven't been paying attention to stuff since Thursday, what'd he say

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

brugroffil posted:

I haven't been paying attention to stuff since Thursday, what'd he say

he said obamas known for months that he, donald trump, is a russian spy who hacked the election

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

https://twitter.com/tfc92zx/status/878972874152976384

Jesus Christ. Fox News is owned by an Australian conglomerate and the Saudis own a significant stake.

Retired mechanical design engineer. Author of the book One man's Opinion: A Suggested Rewrite for the Constitution of the United States.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

nice Ryan is going after permanent tax repeal now that he knows the health bill will pass the senate and then the house again :getin:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

jfc i read the responses and i had no idea that there were still so many rabid hillbots on twitter

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
but tbh ryan is always going on about permanent tax repeal

but he'll get it now that dems are in disarray and won't play dirty

lol democracy is a joke

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

zegermans posted:

lol u have a favorite thng about hellary clintun

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

BeOSPOS posted:

but tbh ryan is always going on about permanent tax repeal

but he'll get it now that dems are in disarray and won't play dirty

lol democracy is a joke

much like youre posting

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

MysteriousStranger posted:

Only when they are about white people and negative! Anything else sadly a bit problematic and racist!

Why don't you share some of these problematic and racist stereotypes you have in mind with the class?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol even Chuck gets it

https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/878971240937005058

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cryin cuck schlubmer

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bruteman posted:

Given Trump's agitation this weekend, I guess tick tick guy was right about something happening tomorrow.

tick tick tick is Kennedy resigning and Tormp picking a new justice that makes Gorsuch look like a bleeding heart commie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
hell yeah i'm totally looking forward to a never-ending parade of 6-3 decisions

or at least until it becomes 7-2

• Locked thread