Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
TBS keeps melting down and telling me to get off my high horse and I can't help but think about Mike Pence loving a horse and now I am reminded so here I post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Reminded once again of the Mr Hands / Mr Ed vice presidential gently caress fest

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
horse gently caress fest in the whitehouse

driven to CLIMAX by MIKE PENCE

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
Posting because I totally remembered that Mike Pence was hosed by a horse. (No way he was the top in this interaction)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
get off yer extremely well hosed high horse

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Exinos posted:

Posting because I totally remembered that Mike Pence was hosed by a horse. (No way he was the top in this interaction)

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I can see Mike Pence wanting to be bossed around sexually by the horse, but I could also imagine this rock-ribbed Republican power-bottoming the horse. He would say clearly: you listen up horse, I am the Vice President of These United States. You will do me up the poop chute.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
we always suspected that ultra-religious silver fox mike pence fucks, but i dont' think any of us was surprised to learn that he fucks horses

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

*whinnies nostalgically*

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
a fox in the proverbial stable

because he is not into chicks but horse cock

talking about Mike Pence the Horsefucker

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Mike Pence could gently caress every horse and person and it wouldn't matter like Bil Cosby

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

was

by a

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

horse balls

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
baloogan and mike pence now have a penchant for horse buggery in common

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ajkalan posted:

mr. ed balls

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
horse sex

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq
When Mike Pence is leaving the house to get hosed by a horse, and his wife asks him where he's off to, do you think he says "Just goin' horsing around"?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPwOfwhpiW8

i remembered this out of the blue and the first thing that came to mind was a horse

on mike pence

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Thought of a trump name (fatty trumpkin) which is one letter off from tom bombadils horses name which reminded me and now here i am, mentally reliving that awful equine VP carnality celebrated by bumping this thread of threads

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

bump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
pence's picture was posted in the trump thread and i had to come bump this one because mike pence had sex with a horse

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

I told my girlfriend that Mike Pence had sex with a horse and she told me I'm an idiot. I still believe.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Best Giraffe posted:

I told my girlfriend that Mike Pence had sex with a horse and she told me I'm an idiot. I still believe.

Lmao you're getting cucked by a horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mayor Dave posted:

Lmao you're getting cucked by a horse

This reminds me that Vice President Michael Pence's wife, Karen Pence, is a cuckquean. This is due to the unassailable fact that our Vice President is married and his wife is unaware that he fancies being buggered in his various orifices by a horse's turgid reproductive member.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
oh yeah mike pence got b0nez0r3d by a horse lmao

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

mike pence slams the play button on his cassette boom box and ties his bandana on over his forehead tight before he gets slammed by a sunglasses-wearing stallion to the sounds of Jan Hammer

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mister magpie posted:

mike pence slams the play button on his cassette boom box and ties his bandana on over his forehead tight before he gets slammed by a sunglasses-wearing stallion to the sounds of Jan Hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_lVSrPB6w

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
It's hard out there for a conservative brony vp

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
What can we do to raise awareness that Mike Pence hosed a horse? Is there some kind of bake sale or booth at the county fair we can organize, so that all right-thinking Americans are equipped with the knowledge that Mike Pence hosed a horse? It just chaps my hide that millions of us go into the voting booths ignorant of the evening of sweaty passion that Mike Pence had with a horse on at least one occasion, perhaps several.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its a shame michael philip pence never played in shakespeare in the park or we could have the headline A HORSE'S rear end? BOTTOM BOTTOMS FOR "OBERON" AND RECEIVES NOT DONKEY BUT HORSE HEAD: AN OFFER HE CANT REFUSE?

and i guess the horse is named oberon

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
:horse:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Top City Homo posted:

This reminds me that Vice President Michael Pence's wife, Karen Pence, is a cuckquean. This is due to the unassailable fact that our Vice President is married and his wife is unaware that he fancies being buggered in his various orifices by a horse's turgid reproductive member.

he posted about it on twitter so im pretty sure she knows that mike pence fucks horses

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

StashAugustine posted:

he posted about it on twitter so im pretty sure she knows that mike pence fucks horses

I am glad that Karen Pence, the wife of our current Vice President Michael Pence, is willingly accepting of her husband's lusting after horse cock.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Pence wakes up to find horse head in his bed, gets to work

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

is it true that mike pence refuses to be alone with another horse in a room because hes afraid he cant help heslf

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
horses can't control themselves in front of mik pants

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

logikv9 posted:

horses can't control themselves in front of mik pants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1IP8clh474

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

An old friend of mine was convinced that horses are smart animals that need entertainment and always proposed giving a horse a ball and or some balls to play with

tru story

before you ask my friend is not called mike pence

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

heard u like girls posted:

An old friend of mine was convinced that horses are smart animals that need entertainment and always proposed giving a horse a ball and or some balls to play with

tru story

before you ask my friend is not called mike pence

Is ur friend called mik "the horse fucker" penc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
when mike pence is done with his day job of trying to gently caress muslims, he goes home and fucks arabians

truly a man of contrasts