Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Baron Corbyn posted:

The only penalty fitting for Sebastian's crimes against Our Lewis is the death penalty. What a disgrace.

I love Seb, but today he was clearly being racist. Racism is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Nice.
Is that paul tracy commentating?
Did I hear castroneves, andretti, rahal? have I gone back in time 15+ years?
Who cares, I liked it back then and RA was always cool

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Baron Corbyn posted:

The only penalty fitting for Sebastian's crimes against Our Lewis is the death penalty. What a disgrace.

Your Lewis. Go back to reading the Mirror.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Is it "Our Lance" yet or do we still hate him?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Theophany posted:

Your Lewis. Go back to reading the Mirror.

Lewis doesn't belong to any one group of people. He is a gift for all the world.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
helio, kanaan! These guys don't quit do they?

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Two Whopper meals for $10? No wonder you guys are fat?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Someone on reddit mentioned this, Stroll has gotten on the podium in his 8th race, Hulkenberg has failed to do that and he's been in F1 since 2010.

Who's the REAL fraud?

Stroll

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K

NtotheTC posted:

Someone on reddit mentioned this, Stroll has gotten on the podium in his 8th race, Hulkenberg has failed to do that and he's been in F1 since 2010.

Who's the REAL fraud?

Stroll

I'd like to know what tragedy will befall Williams tonight? Last time one of their shithouse pay-drivers surprised everyone by appearing on the podium, their garage went up in flames.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fo3 posted:

helio, kanaan! These guys don't quit do they?

Emerson Fittipaldi raced in CART all the way until 1996 and probably would have kept going if he didn't injure his back at Michigan.

My favorite "CART drivers are old" thing is that Nigel Mansell signed a 5-year extension with Newman-Hass in 1994. The idea of a decripit, unmotivated Nige racing against Juan Montoya in 1999 is hilarious.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Baron Corbyn posted:

Lewis doesn't belong to any one group of people. He is a gift for all the world.

Kind of like Ted Turner colourising the world.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nigel against Zanardi would have been cool

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jun 25, 2017

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I finally watched the video of the Super Seb crash. Incredible mind games.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Motorsport Manager is reduced to £8.49 in the Steam sale and the whole F1 series is all reduced today too

Is Manager good on PC? I liked it on mobile when it came out a couple of years ago

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Brainwrong posted:

Motorsport Manager is reduced to £8.49 in the Steam sale and the whole F1 series is all reduced today too

Is Manager good on PC? I liked it on mobile when it came out a couple of years ago

So is rFactor 2 which features more racing series.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Emerson Fittipaldi raced in CART all the way until 1996 and probably would have kept going if he didn't injure his back at Michigan.

My favorite "CART drivers are old" thing is that Nigel Mansell signed a 5-year extension with Newman-Hass in 1994. The idea of a decripit, unmotivated Nige racing against Juan Montoya in 1999 is hilarious.

Both fat though.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoctorGonzo posted:

Seb did nothing wrong and i hope he crashing into that fraud Hamilton is what caused him its tecnical problema

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Brainwrong posted:

It's a lot more detailed on the PC, I really enjoy it.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Brainwrong posted:

Is it "Our Lance" yet or do we still hate him?

He'll never be anybody's Lance

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Speaking of games I have Assetto Corsa mainly for the 'Ring and the Lotus 49. It runs very well on my very middling laptop running very middling GFX settings.

I have iRacing too which runs OK but is iRacing's version of the 'Ring any more taxing CPU/GPUwise? I don't want to buy them then realise it runs like poo.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Speaking of games I have Assetto Corsa mainly for the 'Ring and the Lotus 49. It runs very well on my very middling laptop running very middling GFX settings.

I have iRacing too which runs OK but is iRacing's version of the 'Ring any more taxing CPU/GPUwise? I don't want to buy them then realise it runs like poo.

If it's anything like Project Cars it will murder your machine. My 3.46Ghz Xeon/980Ti Mac Pro gets forced into shutdowns by Project Cars. The only upside is I was an early backer and for some reason keep getting royalty cheques way in excess of what I originally invested for it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Still can't get over Lewis try to con his team in to slowing down their podium finishing driver to help himself catch up. Bottas should probably beat the poo poo out of him.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Still can't get over Lewis try to con his team in to slowing down their podium finishing driver to help himself catch up. Bottas should probably beat the poo poo out of him.

He literally said "If Bottas isn't fighting anybody"? Do you people watch a different broadcast to me or something?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Max Chilton ponders what could have been, if only daddy had bought him a real car.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

He did it for Nico in Abu Dhabi.

That's teamwork!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

pik_d posted:

I would love it if the telemetry showed Lewis didn't touch the brakes

BBC posted:

Hamilton was not penalised. The stewards examined data from his car and found that he had maintained a more or less constant speed, had not lifted off the throttle or braked, and had behaved no differently at that re-start at that point on the track than at the other two re-starts.

Vettel can get even more hosed imho

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

pik_d posted:

LMAO this was my favorite part of this thread tbh.

Wait no this part VVV.

Aqualung fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jun 25, 2017

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

pik_d posted:

lmao Vettel is a psychopath. He just has videos of Michael turning into Damon and and then later on turning into Jacques on loop while blasting let the bodies hit the floor while he savagely beats his wife.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Lance Stroll is good?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Lance Stroll is good?

No.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

NtotheTC posted:

He literally said "If Bottas isn't fighting anybody"? Do you people watch a different broadcast to me or something?

Yes actually

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The Indy guy just said Valtteri BOATaz

Also, do F1 teams have a modern equivalent of marrying the gunner's daughter, because if they do that's totally happening to the Mercedes headrest dude right now

Also, now that Vettel is a jerk again and Alonso is never going to ween, and the bogan keeps taking his drat shoes off, the thread basically has to cheer for Bottas, Kimi, or Max.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

If Bottas wasn't fighting anybody he'd already have been sacrificed for Lewis' benefit. It was Lewis being pissed off that Vettel was ahead of him despite the penalty feeling pissed off that he'd been wronged.

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

Lance Stroll might be Canada's best driver. Need to put him to the Brampton test at rush hour tho to be sure. Maybe woodbridge too.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Lance Stroll is good?

Yes :canada:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I finally watched the video of the Super Seb crash. Incredible mind games.

Sooooo far off the mind game levels of Are Rossie

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Stroll with a real shot at the podium

Carth Dookie posted:

I would actually, literally vomit if this happened.

GramCracker posted:

Murder plz - just put me out of my misery in that scenario
:toxx: ?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
F1 2020: Stroll vs Verstappen

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Aqualung posted:

Lance Stroll might be Canada's best driver. Need to put him to the Brampton test at rush hour tho to be sure. Maybe woodbridge too.

Which part? The soul crushing gridlock of going north on the 410 or the part where you're literally driving in Mumbai once you get into the city streets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Lmao the Iowa Corn 300, Jesus hick Christ I love indycar so much

• Locked thread