Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

i think deep down in some far gone sliver of trump's senile consciousness he wants to help "average" americans. he really does

it's just that he's a loving bigot and thinks that just pumping money into the military, cutting almost all federal spending by just not hiring people to run the gov't, and strongmanning people with his tough guy demeanor will accomplish this, which is obviously not gonna work and is actively killing his base

zuck is not senile and just a loving horrible person who sounds like kermit who will gently caress up society with his technocrat valley bullshit like musk but bad in different ways. he'd end up putting musk in a cabinet position and fuuuuuuuuuuuck that

now quote this and post a zuck pic

Zuck is cradling the ORB!!!! :orb: :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

oh i thought u were referencing death of a salesman

I was referencing that thing a guy said about Trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ZUCK

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

tbf i think its cute that zuck didnt ditch his sweetheart for some golddigger despite owning a bajillion bucks

almost makes me think hes capable of genuine human emotions

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

i think deep down in some far gone sliver of trump's senile consciousness he wants to help "average" americans. he really does

it's just that he's a loving bigot and thinks that just pumping money into the military, cutting almost all federal spending by just not hiring people to run the gov't, and strongmanning people with his tough guy demeanor will accomplish this, which is obviously not gonna work and is actively killing his base

zuck is not senile and just a loving horrible person who sounds like kermit who will gently caress up society with his technocrat valley bullshit like musk but bad in different ways. he'd end up putting musk in a cabinet position and fuuuuuuuuuuuck that

now quote this and post a zuck pic
lol dude, Donny doesn't want to help anyone. He has no goals besides make money and gently caress ivanka

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fits my needs posted:

Zuck is cradling the ORB!!!! :orb: :thunk:

invisorble

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ekster posted:

tbf i think its cute that zuck didnt ditch his sweetheart for some golddigger despite owning a bajillion bucks

that makes me think he isn't because his algorithms probably posed the question at one point and he instinctively picked the more efficient outcome

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

lol dude, Donny doesn't want to help anyone. He has no goals besides make money and gently caress ivanka

i said far gone sliver of his brain tbf

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ekster posted:

don't look down on golddiggers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WLWT/status/879119546304659456

sniff my piss

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

:laffo: that photo is amazing

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

Not even there. Don't humanize the Donny.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

I don't think he's ever given a poo poo about average Americans. He's proud of the fact that he's been a complete rear end in a top hat since he was super little and tells stories about how he was happy he hit his teachers & poo poo like that.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Imitation syrup is better imo. Much lighter, no bitterness. Maple syrup is one of those holdovers from when people had to drain trees to taste anything sweet. Guess what? We don't have to do that anymore.

:yikes:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

juche avocado posted:

i haven't pressed it to my lips because i am a neophyte

Ooh cool. Imo Scotch should be a process to appreciate. If you can get your hands on some Dalwhinnie or Glenkinchie, these are v good light starter Scotch. Move onto the more solid Highlands like your standard Glenlivit, MacAllan 12 years (my favorite Highland right now is Balvenie 14 year Caribbean cask). Once you've gotten used to the gradual smoke slope, go all out and try Ardbeg 10 year. It's good as gently caress and you might like it or hate it right off the bat even if you haven't tried other Scotches, but I like the idea of going into something on that extreme end with a bit of context.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i'd vote for zuck god bless him

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

drink oban

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

hmmm, enough zuck for today? :thunk:

oh hey look, we don't have to worry about him being president

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I only drink the finest mouthwash

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

GobiasIndustries posted:

I don't think he's ever given a poo poo about average Americans. He's proud of the fact that he's been a complete rear end in a top hat since he was super little and tells stories about how he was happy he hit his teachers & poo poo like that.

He wants people to like him. This is the beginning and the end of understanding Trump. If he were capable of making the leap to "if I do nice things for people, they will like me", the U.S. would be a very different place right now.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mods pls rename Suck Zone to Zuck Zone tia

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Ooh cool. Imo Scotch should be a process to appreciate. If you can get your hands on some Dalwhinnie or Glenkinchie, these are v good light starter Scotch. Move onto the more solid Highlands like your standard Glenlivit, MacAllan 12 years (my favorite Highland right now is Balvenie 14 year Caribbean cask). Once you've gotten used to the gradual smoke slope, go all out and try Ardbeg 10 year. It's good as gently caress and you might like it or hate it right off the bat even if you haven't tried other Scotches, but I like the idea of going into something on that extreme end with a bit of context.

ITT flavor advice from someone who thinks that corn syrup is better than maple syrup

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

triple sulk posted:

they are two separate threads now

and the suck of the suck zone moved here a long time ago

chaos reigns

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I can't wait til 2019 when people are hanging on the edge of their seats waiting for Zuck to announce his candidacy and he's all "...why are people looking at me like that?"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Yeah that too

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i changed my mind

i wanna see how absurd the FAKE NEWS about zuck can get

let's see how deep right wing insanity goes

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

give one example where trump did something genuinely nice without it somehow feeding his ego or clearly benefitting him

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

triple sulk posted:

Imagine the "If they mated" result if you combined Zuck with the scammer chick that was running Theranos.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ekster posted:

i would actually applaud zuckerberg getting bodyslammed by trump on stage and im glad of it!

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

triple sulk posted:

i changed my mind

jewish media conspiracy, bing bong so simple

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Zuck is a MESS!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I stopped paying attention, what's going on right now?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Augus posted:

I stopped paying attention, what's going on right now?

Zuck is a WASTE!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i changed my mind

mark zuckerberg is a north korean citizen

facebook was a way to set us up for highly targeted nukes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus