Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

his wife is a chinese spy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

There's something about the outside of dude that is good for the inside of a man

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/879127834769412097

i love the leaks. leak all over meeeeeeeeeeee

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ekster posted:

his wife is a chinese spy

what's your wife

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Trying to decide who needs a swirlie more, Zuck or Shapiro. Gonna go with Shapiro since he's always so loving smug.

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/879007699530260480

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

a.lo posted:

what's your wife

a grass type pokémon

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
i love our dumb gay president

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/879127572268843009

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Ekster posted:

a grass type pokémon

Nice

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i want republicans to boost zuck because they think he'll be easier to beat and then lose in a reverse hillary effect

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

Trying to decide who needs a swirlie more, Zuck or Shapiro. Gonna go with Shapiro since he's always so loving smug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTSWdHY9Ny4

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

i love our dumb gay president

i p. much hate him

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

quote:

Asked whether President Trump was doing enough to get the bill passed, he said: "We're trying to hold him back a little bit."

lol

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Everything is projection

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i think deep down in some far gone sliver of trump's senile consciousness he wants to help "average" americans. he really does

it's just that he's a loving bigot and thinks that just pumping money into the military, cutting almost all federal spending by just not hiring people to run the gov't, and strongmanning people with his tough guy demeanor will accomplish this, which is obviously not gonna work and is actively killing his base

zuck is not senile and just a loving horrible person who sounds like kermit who will gently caress up society with his technocrat valley bullshit like musk but bad in different ways. he'd end up putting musk in a cabinet position and fuuuuuuuuuuuck that

now quote this and post a zuck pic

yeah, nah. donald hates poor people and only likes them when they are actively praising him. donald paid money to put full page ads in new york newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty to kill a group of innocent black teens. donald pushed to have the business licenses revoked from disabled veterans who were operating street vendor shops outside his luxury apartments because they looked too poor. he has no record of helping or caring about anyone ever, and has actively attempted to make life worse for regular people because he doesnt like them. he raped his first wife. he brags about sexual assault. as a businessman he stole from regular people, harassed them, and is just general a shithead.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

i think deep down in some far gone sliver of trump's senile consciousness he wants to help "average" americans. he really does

it's just that he's a loving bigot and thinks that just pumping money into the military, cutting almost all federal spending by just not hiring people to run the gov't, and strongmanning people with his tough guy demeanor will accomplish this, which is obviously not gonna work and is actively killing his base

zuck is not senile and just a loving horrible person who sounds like kermit who will gently caress up society with his technocrat valley bullshit like musk but bad in different ways. he'd end up putting musk in a cabinet position and fuuuuuuuuuuuck that

yeah, trump actually does want to make america great again

hes just ... not ... the best brain.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

:D

god i loving love trump and his trump brain

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

reminder that trump does not like animals at all

even putin likes dogs lmao

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/879107550280642561

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

oh my god, I can't believe that's from today, almost 8 months after the election

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Everything is projection

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/619784061339439104

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

slouch posted:

yeah, nah. donald hates poor people and only likes them when they are actively praising him. donald paid money to put full page ads in new york newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty to kill a group of innocent black teens. donald pushed to have the business licenses revoked from disabled veterans who were operating street vendor shops outside his luxury apartments because they looked too poor. he has no record of helping or caring about anyone ever, and has actively attempted to make life worse for regular people because he doesnt like them. he raped his first wife. he brags about sexual assault. as a businessman he stole from regular people, harassed them, and is just general a shithead.

i'm playing devil's advocate in a way and again tbf i said he's a bigot. the people he cares about are white, if he cares about anyone at all. he wants to help TRUMP first and foremost but is probably just thinking in terms of bullshit TRUMPed up trickle down causing a win-win for TRUMP and the regular people as a secondary effect

he's still a loving horrible person. i just really loving hate zuck and i don't even know why he's remotely considerable to anyone when the completely loving obvious "actually win in 2020" choice is franken.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

This blocks your path. What do you do?

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Red from the blood of the dying poors

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Montasque posted:

Wanna gently caress that incel.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

i'm playing devil's advocate

why? Dude, the guy hates everyone. He screws his contractors out of payments (yes even if they're white), he regularly called entire states of people stupid during the campaign, he refused to pay that dance troupe of little girls, the list goes on. Trump doesn't give a gently caress about anyone, period.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

juche avocado posted:

if i like smokey wines, smoked cheeses/meats, and good whisky, will i probably like peated whiskey? googling around and it sounds kickin rad

maybe/probably

i have Opinions about whisky but really, the only wrong way to drink whisky is any way you don't like it

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

MaxxBot posted:

zuck vs suck

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LOCK ZUCK UP!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MaxxBot posted:

why... vaccume cleaner?

is this how shapiro's dick GOT SUCKED OFF AND NOW HES DICKLESS

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

zuck up snowflakes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
... zuck me...

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
just zucking shoot me now

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Bert Roberge posted:

Wanna gently caress that incel.

If incel is someone who can't get laid but they try, and volcel is someone who doesn't want it, what do you call someone who has sex on a regular basis?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i'm playing devil's advocate in a way and again tbf i said he's a bigot. the people he cares about are white, if he cares about anyone at all. he wants to help TRUMP first and foremost but is probably just thinking in terms of bullshit TRUMPed up trickle down causing a win-win for TRUMP and the regular people as a secondary effect

he's still a loving horrible person. i just really loving hate zuck and i don't even know why he's remotely considerable to anyone when the completely loving obvious "actually win in 2020" choice is franken.

id be down for franken too. i just dont get why so many people itt are #neverzucks when the arguments against him rarely go past posting pictures of him looking kinda lame and grumbling about facebook privacy concerns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Deceptive Thinker posted:

If incel is someone who can't get laid but they try, and volcel is someone who doesn't want it, what do you call someone who has sex on a regular basis?

your mom

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Montasque posted:

im the barely used hiking shoes

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Well I mean, sure, she probably does

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

I got no Zuck pic but I think you're right about Trump. He has no clue how to accomplish any political objective. It's hard to grasp the idea that rich people really don't see the world like the rest of the world sees it; they really don't even understand a simple concept like unemployment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

slouch posted:

id be down for franken too. i just dont get why so many people itt are #neverzucks when the arguments against him rarely go past posting pictures of him looking kinda lame and grumbling about facebook privacy concerns

silicon valley technocrats are worse than bog standard gop members because they're basically all libertarians who want the rest of the world to be the bay area

• Locked thread