Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock posted:

putin's going to have him killed btw

hyello comrade there is special bonus for you i leave it inside this barrel. climb in and get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's going to be a few years of slow moving mediocrity

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

teddy ruxpin has aged poorly

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Yinlock posted:

putin's going to have him killed btw

what, is diabetes busy?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

logikv9 posted:

theres a pill for that now

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

might be paul ryan since he's outlived his usefulness to mitch
He's worked so hard to stay distant from Trump's worst transgressions while still supporting him so it would be pretty funny if he was the one who ate it.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the only "exciting" thing happening now is waiting for the piss tape (because it is real and it is my friend)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'd vote hard for dr. manhattan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

He's worked so hard to stay distant from Trump's worst transgressions while still supporting him so it would be pretty funny if he was the one who ate it.

omg this is kinda becoming my kokoro wish

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i hope the piss tape comes out and it is extremely boring no chemistry between the major players onscreen :colbert:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

logikv9 posted:

you did, his name was obama, and he decided he was too powerful and too alienated from humanity and shot off into space

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

lorn Wayne posted:

i hope the piss tape comes out and it is extremely boring no chemistry between the major players onscreen :colbert:

Sad people peeing.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
space in this case was good times billionaire island

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Constipation is like a terrible dam, cramming you up with pain and hard turds

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I'd never actually seen a pic of this due before, lmao he literally looks like a 1920's political cartoonist's stereotype of a corrupt politician

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I know we're past this convo now but on the topic of Zuck 2020 at first it makes me cringe the more I think about i think he'd make an ok prez. unlike trump, zuck has actually proven he can surround himself with smart and good people, and he's about my age so demographically him and I probably share similar values. as for the celebrity thing, we live in the age of trump so gently caress it why not.

in other words , I can't believe how excited I am for the Zuck campaign!!!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Baller Ina posted:

Constipation is like a terrible dam, cramming you up with pain and hard turds

A good horse can clear that right up.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

how about you imagine draggin' deez nutz across your face

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2nite's Twin Peaks was p great

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY
ORB

and also Nine Inch Nails :shrug:

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
if the piss tape came out nothing would matter and trump would still be president

if trump was caught on tape sticking a crucifix up his rear end while jacking off onto the bible 90% of his base would just shout "FAKE NEWS" and die of preventable disease

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Rocks posted:

I know we're past this convo now but on the topic of Zuck 2020 at first it makes me cringe the more I think about i think he'd make an ok prez. unlike trump, zuck has actually proven he can surround himself with smart and good people, and he's about my age so demographically him and I probably share similar values. as for the celebrity thing, we live in the age of trump so gently caress it why not.

I got one word for you friend, it's 4 letters and starts with the letter C

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

clap, as in please do so

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

is the new twin peaks good enough to watch all the old ones

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Rocks posted:

No one knows what values Zuck shares because he is waiting to announce his preferred policies until closer to the election so that, like a computer-assisted weather forecast, his assessment of which way the political wind is blowing will be more accurate, Then he'll believe all the things the algorithm tells him to believe. As time goes on, his public persona will be less like a party where someone doesn't know whether it's a birthday party or wedding or welcome home party, or maybe even a funeral, so there are beige decorations and grey "Glad you're all here!" balloons

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Rocks posted:

is the new twin peaks good enough to watch all the old ones

the old ones are good enough to watch all the old ones

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! is a MESS

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
note to readers: justin trudeau going to pride or fighting trump does not make him a politician to copy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Al! posted:

of all the flavors of nazi the antifeminists are the least confusing about cause and the most confusing about what exactly they're seeking to accomplish........... i think they're going to try to whine enough to change society so that women will be forced to have sex with them?????

Imagine using your white male privilege to whine about girls.

Imagine being Elliot Roger but more pathetic.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so is the federalist the precise mathematical opposite of teen vogue

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

MaxxBot posted:

Jeb! is a MESS

Jeb could still win it.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/878686481644216321

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

it is true that an immigrant is responsible for a lot of sexual assault in Sweden but he has to live in the Ecuadorian embassy now

:vince:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Rocks posted:

Counterpoint: you shouldn't get to be the loving president you made a website. Especially if you stole the website and the website sucks and you failed at everything besides the website (remember the Facebook phone lmao)

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

galenanorth posted:

No one knows what values Zuck shares because he is waiting to announce his preferred policies until closer to the election so that, like a computer-assisted weather forecast, his assessment of which way the political wind is blowing will be more accurate, Then he'll believe all the things the algorithm tells him to believe. As time goes on, his public persona will be less like a party where someone doesn't know whether it's a birthday party or wedding or welcome home party, or maybe even a funeral, so there are beige decorations and grey "Glad you're all here!" balloons

I personally would rather vote for Trump than Zuck but that's a close second to shoving a broken bottle up my urethra. On the other hand a president that acted on opinion polls would have given us legal weed, gay marriage, single payer and a whole host of other good things much sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

so what

• Locked thread